en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Cochrane,_10th_Earl_of_Dundonald

>JK Rowling Still Up Herself Over Snape Death
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39780037
>House Of Lords - Trump Too Unpredictable For UK To Support ME Foreign Policy
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39775694
>Junker “You’re A Big Guy.” May “For You.”
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784170
>Guy Verhofstadt To May “Time To Get Real.”
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-brexit-strong-stable-eu-negotiator-guy-verhofstadt-general-election-slogan-uk-prime-a7713891.html
>Irish Brussels Bigwig Refuses To Offer Good Brexit Deal
express.co.uk/news/uk/799220/Brexit-news-Mairead-McGuinness-Brexit-European-Union-deal
>Tory Win - £15Billion Tax Hike And Spending Cut Bombshell Over 5 Years
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-win-bring-15billion-tax-10341836
>Nuclear Industry Warns UK ‘Cliff Edge’ Over Brexit
theguardian.com/business/2017/may/02/nuclear-industry-uk-brexit-euratom-hinkley-point-c-nia
>Brussels Accused Of Bullying – Revealed Weeks Spent Planning To Derail May
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4465722/EU-spent-weeks-planning-derail-s-migrant-deal-plan.html
>Clegg - Brexiteers Avoid Second Referendum, Fear They Would Lose It
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nick-clegg-brexiteers-second-eu-referedum-avoid-fear-lose-it-lib-dem-mp-former-leader-general-a7713816.html
>Europe Now Best Bet for Stock Manager With $7B
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-01/europe-is-now-best-growth-bet-for-stock-manager-with-7-billion
>Generation Macron: Young Liberal EU Leaders ally Behind French "Kennedy"
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-election-eu-benelux-idUKKBN17Y1XX
>UK's Allies Fear Brexit Will Cause Brussels Punishement
express.co.uk/news/uk/799126/European-Union-Brexit-Article-50-Nordic-nations-Northern-Lights-Brussels

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39780365
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancestry_charts_of_the_current_British_royal_family#cite_ref-6
vocaroo.com/i/s06tLu4pmgsy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally didnt know i had council elections on thursday until the post turned up

HENRAHH

buy (legal) guns

Anyone know the dates for all the main parties manifestos?

Looks kinda foreign, probably just those weird Royal genes. But if I didn't know and had to guess I'd have said south France

Begin purchasing firearms.

Vote UKIP

How do you get over crippling social anxiety lads?

Stop posting this sket. Kaya and Holly are the Queens of Brit/pol/

If Moray goes blue in the local elections then will Angus get taken down in June?

Jesus, imagine being a Russian.

Not looking forward to leaving my house this month AND next month

Ooof i'd slip 50p in her charity box if you know what I mean

Thanks e-anthropologist.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39780365

Starting voting Mogg
>He did some dodgy shit though anons!
Nobody cares
Bow before Mogg

Push yourself into uncomfortable situations and keep doing it.

>that girl on the right that looks like she's a qt boy but is really a girl

kinda disappointed

who do neets vote for?

SSRIs

all waiting outside my bedroom door for a good shagging

You are responsible for your own happiness

Fucking hopefully

NEETs don't vote

She's famous and rich m8, she doesn't need more money

Valium and opiates, it's how I manage.

The King of Squares

No worries pal.

Good question actually.

The art of drinking as a squaddie is to look as little like a squaddie as possible. I know how hard this is.

Do try going to the other one though, I suspect they'll be laxer. I'm not a gambler though so can't comment.
I seem to recall having a discussion with you or another person on this subject a week or so ago. I genuinely appreciate your advice, gardening is... kinda alien to me. I can destroy stuff quite well but the notion there should be something left afterwards is new. Think the American military and a third world democracy.
>start?

>he fell for the medication meme

been on them for 7 years
they fucked up my brain

tell us about the last time you experienced social anxiety and what it was like

george wears socks like a real kraut

IF YOU DONT VOTE FOR LABOUR YOU ARE BEING IMMORAL

Did you just assume my NEETdom wow

wrooonnggg

In what way?

Anti Psychotics and therapy

Kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancestry_charts_of_the_current_British_royal_family#cite_ref-6

>A connection from Muhammad,[10] entering the British line through Infanta Isabella of Castile (shown in the first chart), has been endorsed by Burke's Peerage[citation needed] The connection hinges on Zaida of Seville, who, for this connection to be true, needs to be daughter, wife and mother, respectively, of King Al-Mu'tamid ibn Abbad of Seville, King Alfonso VI of León and Castile and Sancha Alfónsez (wife of Rodrigo González de Lara). This line goes through Maria of Portugal (shown under Byzantine connection above). Other lines of descent from Muhammad go through María de Padilla (shown under Byzantine connection above), Isabella of Barcelos (shown under Ancestry of Diana Spencer and Catherine Middleton above) and the wife of Anselm Franz, 2nd Prince of Thurn and Taxis (father-in-law of Charles Alexander, Duke of Württemberg, patrilineal ancestor of Mary of Teck).

Do shots before you leave the house. Take some with you if you're going to be out for a while.

We can only hope. He may get away with it though because the SNP will pour everything into Moray to try and avoid the embarrasment.

fuck off collectivist parasite

SALEEL AL SAWARIM

People say this but it really doesn't work.
In fact it just generates more uncomfortable thoughts and makes you feel like even more of a loser.

Why would you take ssris for 7 years you're supposed to take them for a few months then get off them. I have no sympathy for you

Fuck these fucking things.

if you're a neet you've given up and just want to milk the system dry

that is my goal

What's he playing at? He's actually gonna leave the ending as is? Jesus Peter.

Can't wait till Mummy May walks away from the EU with no deal.

Fuck them all the devious cunts.

I hope she does it and doesn't cower out like Cameron would.

The furniture and ornaments in that photo are probably worth more than my house. Pretty sad desu

Still, I'm not anti-Monarchy. Do wish they weren't Krauts but there we go.

>been single my whole life
>finally get a date
>suddenly remember that I'm MGTOW
>call it off

Why's that then

The virtue signalling about how voting for the tories is voting to kill disabled people and shit is just the evolution of
>NURSES NURSES PENSIONERS TEACHERS

The other place might have evicted my friend for shitting in one of the sinks

After Juncker's shameless and childless performance I have no option but to back the Conservatives.

What a vile little man.

>no sympathy
>just did exactly what my doctors told me to
>clinical psychologist literally said that it's sometimes the case that people need to remain on them

fuck off you total retard
i know more than you

Send them back to china along with all the other non-native flora.

It would explain why Wilhelm II had such a hard on for Muslims and why our current lot do.

Burn the cunts down before they kill us all

That's a fair point lad, sell me your arse for 50p m8

>popes hate him!
>English king discovers the secret to ye olde gains and marrying whores
>Click here to find out how!

>get shit job
>don't enjoy it
>earn £11,499, absolute pittance
>just £1 below tax threshold
>12% national insurance tax so take £10,119 home
>finally get new job after many months of interviews and rejections
>pays a lot better
>enjoying it more
>get taxed 20% + 12%, 32% in total of my earnings gone
>its a lot harder than previous shit job
>I take home £10,200
>just £1 more, new job £10,200 after tax, old job £10,119 after tax

You've got to be fucking kidding me. You have GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME HOW IS THIS FUCKING ALLOWED?

And you know what my parents fucking say?

'son you should be proud than you earn enough to be taxed'

Why? Not a fan of butterflies and bees?

Obesity /sleepless nights/lack of erections/hot and cold sweats but other than that they ok

i hope we get no deal would bloody love a bit of austerity
>half of young spaniards can be neet and be seen as normal
well jealous

>go to the dinner
>not leaving her with the bill and going on your own way then

I am but won't be soon. I just got myself in a bad way, that's all. Fuck the 'NEET4lyf' 'wagecuck' posters desu.

Her job isn't to negotiate with Brussels. It's to convince the British public that she hasn't done an awful deal for us. The latter is much easier to achieve, because the electorate are thick.

Good lad!

Your posts have declined dramatically.

Reminder that taxation is theft lad.

Apparently he's a massive alcoholic, something on this week about it a while ago

>being this trolling

By realising how little the opinions of average people matter.

The world turns because of the dynamism in the mind of the tiny fragment of the planet. Those of IQ 110 and above are minimal even in developed countries with averages of 100.

If you are neurotic enough to have crippling social anxiety, you must have an abundance of brainpower and introspection for you to be able waste so much of it on anxiety. You don't fit in because you have a brain. You have a brain, so you don't fit in. You are all that has ever mattered in this world.

I have been on them because my anxiety used to be super bad. I've gotten rid of all the other stuff I used to have (hypochondria, general anxieties) but I just can't shake the social phobia.

The worst part is I've been told by my therapist I have no autistic traits, so I know how to interact, I'm just too frightened to.

At least if I was autistic I wouldn't be self-aware enough to realise how retarded I act socially. People must either think I'm rude or autistic though... I don't respond because I physically tense up.

FEELS BAD LADS

Well the good thing about Cameron resigning was that he was then removed from the leaving process.

He would of finished Article 50 with us being in the Single Market, EU Court and £200 billion exit bill.

There is no reason to pay tax or to contribute to this doomed system.

dis guy, so inspirational

vocaroo.com/i/s06tLu4pmgsy

Ah squaddies.

I've always loved the expression "squaddie proof" for this exact reason.
Because it's a metaphor for how difficult mutligenerational communities of immigrants become to remove.
Actually it's because they're the name of my week off at the moment.

About 60-odd percent of UK flora species now are non-native, you'll have a fucking job on repatriating/gassing them all

If the Queen is a 13 trillionth related to Muhammed then William is something like 52 trillionths.
Utterly meaningless, there haven't even been a trillion humans to ever exist.

That's not how income tax works. You don't go over the threshold and suddenly lose 20% of it all. You're only taxed 20% on earning over the allowance. Your new job must pay like a pound more than the old one.

I;m not the Vicky-poster
I am a pretender.

BACKDOOR PRIVATISATION
NURSES WORKING MORE HOURS ON THE SAME PAY (because you benefit scroungers have drug fuelled fights at 1am and resultantly need an ambulance)
NURSES ONLY GET 2% RISE EVERY YEAR (whilst most of the private sector get 0%)

>implying rhododendrons are beneficial to native wildlife

they secrete a hormone into the surrounding soil which inhibits germination of other species' seeds.
they are literally fucking cunts if allowed to escape from gardens. so many beautiful forests are swarmed by them.

>make up lies on the internet
>people that don't understand how taxes work fall for the bait

Not quite how it works but...What's the new salary? Can't be arsed to work it out.

Imagine the annoyance when you factor a student loan into that too.

Most of it going towards Ahmed and Mohamed to come over and rape your sister. And the rest is earmarked to pay for Paki's pensions and nog stab victims' surgery.

That's fair enough but what if those things were caused by something else. Erectile dysfunction by smoking, obesity by shitty eating etc

Jordan Peterson lectures.

*bane of my week off.
Fucking phoneposting

Today.

It was awful. Couldn't talk, couldn't project my voice even if I did. When I do talk I can only manage to do it monotone... So tense I can't put any expressiveness behind it so I sound like a fucking drone.

It can do but the whole point about CBT is finding out whay triggers your anxiety and rectifying it. If you keep pushing yourself the body will simply get desensitised to the fight/flight response in a particular situation.

>not knowing how many arabs claim descent from mohammed with no proof

Half of them seem to be working in bloody London along with the Italians.

We walk away with no deal, kick these lot out and watch their economies crumble.