Clinton takes "personal responsibility" for election loss

Clinton takes "personal responsibility" for her loss, says "I was on the way to winning" before Comey letter and Wikileaks interference.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/making-the-case-for-2020-hillary-clinton_us_5900f9ace4b00acb75f18443
youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WEGnF3PZlTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>interference.

Revelations would be a more fitting word.

>"takes responsibility"
>immediately blames others

oki

CNN just loves their narratives, don't they?

Exactly!

Is she still on muh russia?

It was my fault I lost because it was Comey and Wikileaks fault. This bitch is senile right?

I thought she said she lost because misogyny.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

jesus, grow up!

Finally, looks like she finally decided to put on her big girl disposable undergarments.

In Roman times they had a way of dealing with these things.
>They fell on their own sword

>tfw too smart to become president

huffingtonpost.com/entry/making-the-case-for-2020-hillary-clinton_us_5900f9ace4b00acb75f18443

That's okay. I'm enjoying this GOP shitshow where they can't even get anything done.

wow, a woman taking personal responsibility.....

Gentlemen, I think she may be our next president!

>I take personal responsibility for losing the election
>It was the fault of James Comey and wikileaks
That's not how taking personal responsibility works you dumb, entitled piece of shit. I'm so happy this cunt didn't become POTUS.

>I was on the way to winning until...
Umm, no sweetie.

But muh 6 million vote lead

>I'm so happy this cunt didn't become POTUS.
Imagine how awful she feels every single day. Her entire life was leading up to be president, and now the rest of her life is reflecting on losing. I love it.

She will never understand what happened on 11/9/16. Anybody who does will never be heard and understood by the leadership of the Democratic Party. They don't want to know. They think the entire country is made up of blacks (who live in the ghetto and must be saved while simultaneously not living in the ghetto and having fine lives and not needing help), illegal immigrants, and trannys. They'll push identity politics relentlessly, alienate their old base further in the 2018 elections, and she'll be running against Trump in 2020. It's like the captain of the Titanic seeing the iceberg and just driving straight into it.

>a woman taking personal responsibility
read the headline

I kinda want to see what Hillary's tits look like. I'd like to see Chelsea's too. Hell, I'd have a look at Nancy Pelosi's tits. I have no interest (at this time) in seeing Elizabeth Warren's or Maxine Waters' tits.

>I was on the way to winning until people started telling the truth

Nice

Does anyone have a compilation of tweets of "random strangers" bumping into Clinton in the forest?

>I am an unlikable cunt.
>-Hillary Clinton

We know.

was she subtley owning up by and confirming Comey and WL?

>i should have been more clean

so like, she'll go and turn herself in and submit to jury trial for all of her heinous crimes and treason then right?

I was 100% for Trump until Lady gaga wore a Nazi ss uniform on stage with Hillary the night before the election thats when I knew #Imwithher

Reminds you of your own life, eh?

>i was winning until people found out how much of a corrupt piece of shit i am

>chose to use an unsecured server
>ran classified info on it
>campaign manager inept with security
>gets hacked
>all sorts of questionable activities exposed
>fbi gets up in her shit
>should be in jail

but its still not her fault

Look at her face, the visage of a worn old woman that knows she got defeated with a side of lust for revenge in her demeanor.

>I woulda got away with it too if not for that pesky Comey!

Kek, exactly what I was thinking. What delusional retard she is.

I was watching this on CNN and they said it was
Russia Russia Russia

>it was my fault that I let Comey's letter and wikileaks happen

Unless she's admitting to criminal actions, that has even scarier interpretations.

Good, may we never hear of her again.

Or, if she hadn't let her emails get onto the computer of a pedo who was married to her top aid w/ ties to the Muslim Brotherhood

Moron. Deporting Mexicans by the bus loads. Terror in Islamic Dearborn, MI. Even if a Fag judge blocked his ban it still sent a message that Islam is not welcome. Killed thousands of muzzslums in ME. Dropped Tpp. Supreme Court Justice appointed. Military is back. Exposing goofus representatives like McCain. Handed Merkel a NATO bill.. Fuck nigger, that's only 100 days. How many Commie Obama EO and EA did he counter? We don't even know. HOTTEST First Lady in history. Hottest daughter. What the fuck has the Fag Trudeau done? Suck Islamic male breast. Sold Canada to Islam.
You are a total goofus.

Her entire life, and she lost to a guy who probably started running as a joke

Leave a grapefruit outside for a few days and you'll know

The Democrats were almost right about the demographics of the country ensuring they'd win.

They've been actively working to try importing illegal and legal immigrants throughout the country to try and turn states blue. Something they didn't understand though was that this attempt to change the demographics of the country was going to force more people to deal with DIVERSITY which woke up many white people to realize they had to vote against it.

Democrats typically think that most people are able to treated like livestock and that if you bring in various groups of people into one space that they will all intermingle and form a single society. So they didn't realize that their actions were actually making everyone more pissed off with each other and that there'd be those wanting to vote to protect their vision of the United States.

No she didn't win because she was too intelligence.

hillary isn't president. she isn't anything.

why are you talking about hillary?

>Terror in Islamic Dearborn, MI

uhh i live in SE michigan, there has been no terror attack in dearborn. the fuck are you talking about retard?

agreed. trump literally saying that the government is in need of a shutdown today after saying a shutdown is disgraceful 5 days ago. this entire administration is fucking hilarious

>i was on my way to winning, until people found out who i really was

>no one knew I was corrupt until wikileaks
She's been in politics for fucking years, only lefties who brought into her "progressive" BS liked her.
Everyone else knew she was a corrupt power hungry old witch for years

I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY BUT IT WAS THIS GUY'S FAULT

r youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

>they rig the DNC nomination for Hillary a second time *disenfranchising even more than before*
>Trump gets second term
Sure, why not...

I'd like to add, I'd enjoy the opportunity to see Huma Abedin's tits. Maybe Susan Rice's while I'm at it.

She's a democrat

>tfw to intelligentt too win ze elektion

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WEGnF3PZlTQ

>and I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your dog

>implying political partisanship means anything

I love this meme.