Im sick of this shit Sup Forums. Niggers killing innocent people, SJWs and antifa...

Im sick of this shit Sup Forums. Niggers killing innocent people, SJWs and antifa. Illegals coming in and fucking our country and we are supposed to be okay with this. I am by no mean a Nazi and i consider myself to be a centrist, but i acknowledge this shit has to go. Our country is going to hell and the worst part is NO ONE IS DOING SHIT TO STOP IT. We need to take some fucking action. I wont apologies for being white. I wont stand by while my country is raped. I know there are others out there that feel the same as me, and we should unit and restore order to this country. We need a course of action.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel so fucking helpless, i'm burning myself with anger. Will die from an heartburn.

Im sick of standing aside and just being cucked man im not saying go out and shoot people, but something needs to happen protesting doesnt do shit anymore people are numb to it at this point

My only solace from the pain is shitposting with you faggots but even that is ruined by r the donalds philosemitism and xenophiliac leftism. Purge them now

Then do something.

Or continue being culturally cucked. Either way its amusing from where I sit.

exactly! and we got all these fucking media fags reporting on us calling us nazis, i left my phone open on my break at work and was on Sup Forums and everyone at work thinks im some piece of shit now

Centrism cannot beat the far left, people don't stand up and fight for a shitty status quo that always slides left.

The people need to rally around something positive to stand up and fight for.

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

Nobody here should give one unironic fuck about being called a Nazi or racist. Those are emotional terms and if you fear them you are working within slave morality.

Yea centrism is a shitty meme and arbitrary. It meand youll stand up for nothing and anything. The status quo is a soul sucking brutalist rat race where all media has been subverted and civil society has been broken. The true right wing offers answers. Centrism offers bullshit and a lack of spine.

I dont give a fuck bout being called a nazi its more about being treated unfairly because of my views

by centrist i dont mean as in i believe both sides have valid points example; I am pro choice, but i also believe we should deport ALL illegal immigrants and by no means do i want things to stay the way they are now

I am by no means a Nazi

You're a fucking retard if you feel the need to point that out.

just reference for all these raider faggots that have been coming here i.e. the_donald, antifa and the like

T_D doesn't give a shit about raiding us. Know your real enemies

WE NEED TO ORGANIZE Sup Forums
Rise up, for once stop being Neet pusies

pussies*

m8 this isn't about the checklist of "issues", let go of the false dichotomy. I could care less if somebody wants an abortion, but I am by no means a "centrist".
The enemy doesn't ACTUALLY care about abortion, they care about beating you down because you are a white man.

Do you care about preserving White Western Culture, and the people who created it?

Do you believe in securing the existence of our people and a future for white children?

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

you bet your fucking ass i do

You stabbed your own culture in the back. You bombed us twice and declared us as the pure evil of mankind for fifty years.

Be sure, bro - the streets would look different if you had helped us, back in the days. Clean and fast Autobahns. Strong economy. Focus on science and technics. It wasn't our intention to destroy cultures - but to keep it.

This is what happens now ...

but I still think you don't deserve this. Brothers should act like brothers.

You think that was our choice?
Why should we pay for the mistakes of our fathers

No faith in this country anymore.

We paid for the believes of our fathers. With blood, stone, land and gold. I don't think you should pay for anything. Just think twice and one step forward next time, bro.

News flash you are not a centrist
Fucking tired of people like you calling themselves that. It's as bad as when commie apologists do it

So how have your coworkers been treating you lately, also what kind of job do you have

Not gonna clap back, just curious

Its a shame he's a rothschild puppet. He had so much potential

Step 1: Get in shape.

Being a fat pos isn't going to intimidate anyone and people will discredit anything you say by simply making fun of you.

Step 2: research
Know your shit and common rebuttal tactics. If you can't explain the simplest counter arguments or fail to provide an answer at any time people will tune out

Now if you really want to go full race war

Step 3: self defense training

Enroll in a boxing class. Learn to take a hit, avoid them, and deliver them. Far too often you see even fit white boys lose because they can't fight.

Step 4: firearms training
simple enough

And here you are with the same fucking mentality of niggers who think all white men who exist today should pay for "what our ancestors did to their ancestors" all those years back.

I am not anyone who existed 50 years ago. Neither is OP.

that was fake, chill

Why is Stephen Colbert so homophobic?

His mouth was a cock holster for Jon Leibowitz for almost a decade....

I love the Teirgarten.