Meanwhile Saudis are strengthening their ties with israel

>meanwhile Saudis are strengthening their ties with israel

oy vey!

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/05/01/investing/saudi-arabia-buys-largest-oil-refinery-port-arthur/
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Obama_Wahhabist_Fundraising_Empire_101112.pdf
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/New_IRS_Scandal_052113.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
google.com/search?q=House of Saud jewish family&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saudis are the jews of the arab world.

House of Saud are Jews from near Russia that allied with Muhammad ibn abd al Wahhab to found the Emirate of Diriyah. They are nothing more than the propaganda wing of Sunni Islam that has a lot more in common with Judaism than Christianity because Christianity is the only one of the three that has modernised, Jews and Muslims refuse to do so because it's blasphemy to them.

The Fatimids were allowed into Jerusalem by the Jews and they both attacked the Christian quarter, burning down a holy church.

Jews have never been friends of white people and never will be, only idiot bible thumpers in the West that suck on the old testaments dick about kikes being chosen enable them to get away with the shit they do.

Muslims and Jews will both burn in hell though, they are demons. They follow Satan and they will not win.

I don't know why this was never reported in Sup Forums

But he's quite right money.cnn.com/2017/05/01/investing/saudi-arabia-buys-largest-oil-refinery-port-arthur/

>Saudi Aramco, the kingdom's state-owned oil behemoth, took 100% control of the sprawling Port Arthur refinery in Texas

Literally US oil is controlled by them, wonder now why US loves Saudis so much?

Ofcourse they are

Saudi to sacrifice the north for Greater Israel

Yemen to be consumed when Saudi expands south

Plus Arabs/Jews - theyre all the same.

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

According to a report - Jewish-Arabs, Zionists and the British empire, through their Saudi proxy, co-opted with the creation, supplication and financing of Muhammad Ibn Wahab and the Wahabi doctrine

Wahhabists are further funded through bullshit proxy charities - like the ones Malik and Sara Obama were running.

shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Obama_Wahhabist_Fundraising_Empire_101112.pdf

shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/New_IRS_Scandal_052113.pdf

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/

infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/

infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14

Talmud Judaism is satanism
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E

USA, Saudis, Israel, we all are one big happy family. I love my friends!

>House of Saud are Jews

What drug you even on nigga?

Islam and Judaism are very similar to begin with

Al Masaleekh clan.

You make'a me so'a sad'a :(

And Cuckstianity as well, whether you want to admit it or not

everyone itt needs to read these:

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

Christians have had to modernise, it's changed since the old days. See if it were the same as the old days, Islam wouldn't exist. It would have been eradicated already.

wtf I can go to SA now

Oh wait.

Oh wow. I am so very surprised.

>leaving one semitic desert shithole for another
for what purpose?

It has petroleum.

What is wrong with Iran?
mmmmm?

Jews and Israel are the brain of USA, SA is the heart pumping the oil-blood to the petrol dollar muscles that form the military industrial complex limbs with which the monster crushes anyone in it's way.

the issue with iran is that it kills isis and stops saudi invasion of yemen and jihadi/US invasion of syria

>jews working together with anyone
yeah no, both ideologies consider anyone who dont agree with them are subhumans.

Aw what a tearjerker, when old adversaries set their differences aside for the greater evil.

what you forget is that saudi royals are crypto jews.

pic

They're the cleverest kebabs, but kebabs nonetheless.

Err. Saudi and Israeli alliance isn't exactly a secret, or a new thing.

>iran
>arab
this is low quality bait, jidf.

Nigga. That shit is real.

google.com/search?q=House of Saud jewish family&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Good! Just a matter of time until the jews corrupt sand nigger land amd destroy it.

Kebab is a Muslim, not Arab.

>comparing Shia with semite scum
literally jidf cuck