Mulvaney confirms wall construction ALREADY UNDER WAY

Demoshits BTFO

BUILD THE WALL DONALD. PLS HURRY

we should have a national fucking draft to build this fucking wall.

Check out this total wall that's totally not a fence..
Haha shills btfo haha.

I hope there's a 24/7 livestream of the wall being built. Sup Forums needs a new hangout spot now that HWNDU is gone.

Damn, I love this President

So how is mexico paying for this again?

[DONALD BUILDING WALL AT INCREDIBLY HIGH SPEED]

>Check out this total wall that's totally not a fence..

lol

>comparing 25mm think hardened steel beam to chain link fence.

Have fun cutting through that before getting spotted by a border sniper or a drone, retard.

by having to keep the welfare leeches

>border sniper
LOL someones been watching those jewish movies

Post a link you fucking mongoloid

>So how is mexico paying for this again?

Simple. You stop giving them financial aid until the cost is repaid.

Plus siezure of cartel funds and assets to be included.

>Post a link you fucking mongoloid

It was during the press briefing on CNN dude.

Also pics on whitehouse website.

>20mm thick haha God couldn't get through that s-shills am I right guys?
a hung low charley plasma cutter and gas generator would slice that like the grease on your fat chin you homo.

As a libtard I 100% don't care about the wall. Easily subverted, and better use of money than bombs.

2 genders btw

Based Mick

1. Who gives a fuck about that anyways? It's a drop in the bucket to spend the $5 on the wall each of four years to pay for the $20 in total cost. We pay over $500B in defense costs each year.
2. Mexico will pay indirectly multiple ways. First is the fact that we send them hundreds of millions of dollars each year in free aid. Trump has already reduced that under Mulvaney's budget. Second is the amount of money we spend in the US currently on illegals for school, welfare, etc. The wall would pay for itself in a couple of months if we reduced that amount of money even by a minimal amount, which will occur with less illegals crossing.

Mexicans will still find a way.

fake news

BIGGEST INAUGURATION CROWD EVER!!!!

>it's bullshit again

I hear Esteban's nephew has one of those just lying around in his el Camino next to his tv collection. America btfó