RISK CONTINUED - WORLD WAR EDITION

get in here you phaggots, except jordan that guy has no patience
>;)

7turn

Israel begins their transformation into Greater Israel, the Iberian war intensifies as complete chaos engulfs mainland Europe.

ATTACK SHARKNIGGERS

bump, watching

Remove Carthage

Defend, then invade purple land Push for paris.

sorry for no patience

repel israel invasion and push into his filthy ass

Remove Carthage and invade it

claim Volgograd spills towards the +1 in Kazakhstan

Defend if attacked.
Take over Skopje and tirana. Take the fish in the black sea.
Take hikkari.

Remove New Europe! Full force, defend from germans if necessary.

and you ignored my roll... and .
Roll to invade green and take lumber.

Sorry, my bonus is +7 now

take fish then take potato
spills fortify northern border

DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND

GADDAFI PLZ HELP

forgot to add bonus shit

Attack the German empire full force, try to take Lyon first, strasbourg afterwards
Also requesting help to Wessex to remove Germans as in WW1 and WW2

Take Corsica, spills go to pushing north to the Alps

Attack Jordanianempire following his path towards the oilfield and Baghdad. Any spills, if any, go to Southern Jordan.

who is this cute boipussi?

NAP?

Let the invasion begin. Land in that neutral northern German clay and spill for berlin.

lol you got 1t more then me. It seems we are fairly evenly matched. Heres to a long and bloody war.

8Ree

NAP?

Fuck me, I've got so many front to fight on

please help me against israel guy , i promise you damascus and lebanon

You should have attacked sweden they have your rightful clay in western france.

Not interested in Damascus and Lebanon
Also not interested in ganging up on someone

Your help will be appreciated. We knew that we can always trust on the UK to fight those krauts
Yeah our empires are definitely so strong and it will be a long war in france... apparently. If i was you i would check your back on italy, you can t trust them muzzies
Also, new ID cuz phoneposting

Wessex makes no claim on normandy. We predate the normans.

whatever you want , just get me out of this trouble dude please !!! he backstabbed me

and if it is not clear i meant by this command:to put all power into killing israel scum

NAP?

Stop being a baby, I didn't back stabbed you as you didn't agree on conditions of NAP. Also, I need room to breath and the thread would be much more pleasant without you ruining it.
Nothing personal, kiddo.

I said no. Fight your own fights for yourself
No

Sure, how could i ignore the triples.

are you interested in peace ?

I am well aware of the orange tide. I do not wish to fight it. But should it choose to attack me I know the hoard will break on the german shore.

So be it

I told you what I wanted. Oil field and Baghdad.

I have no interest in attacking you anymore. I've got new problems to my East and West

Okay listen , please listen carefully , i give you baghdad and let you have all of iraq without any annoyance and you withdraw your forces from jordan and let me have all of saudia arabia

May peace be with you.

You have no problems with me in the East. My intentions are to go north, fight the soviet cancer.

Can I claim lime green

I'm talking about ayy lmao, and I might try to save Jordan

I keep what I own, I take the oil field and Baghdad, then I move north. And we NAP.

As you wish.

Who said I was going to attack you?

Mongolians
Any city south of the Caspian sea
Lime green

dude consider your self as me , can you at least give me something in return ?

> shitskin
>not attacking europe
Whats wrong with you?

I'm giving you a NAP in return. I'm not going further south. You can have it, Egypt also. There's also fish in the sea, you can have that too.

3 v 1.5 and asking for more help. Fight me 1v1 like a man swede then we shall see who the war gods favor.

I was just being suspicious since you refused my NAP and you are advancing to the Adriatic

thanks dude , really appreciate it

8turn

NEE gets schlacked by the Sharkmen, but British intervention could have dealt a fatal blow.

War breaks out in Russia, conflict is occurring almost everywhere. Jordan puts up a good fight, will this be another 6 day war?

Carthage regrets not moving east to collect resources.

Germany and Sveska are well matched, but Lyon is successfully taken. Will this turn the tides?

tripcode to be in

agreed

tak hamburge then Keep killing Germans

Mongolians
Lime green
South of the Caspian sea

Defend against any attack from cartage and retaliate.
Take over Belgrade,Bucharest,and advance further into Europe.

Kill Green, take oilfield and Nizhny

Roll for Saudi then, I'll roll for oil field and Baghdad.

sail to the coast of Algeria to cut off the possibility of Carthage fleeing. Aim for the city of Alger.

Advance north to border the German Empire. DO NOT INVADE GERMAN EMPIRE. Spills go to Algeria

Blitzkreig the Germanic Empire now!

give baghdad and oil wells to kike

fill saudia arabia , land on sinia from sea

Deus Vult again!

head towards tiblisi

Ratake Lyon and defend. If spills push for Paris.

attack Moscow

put me in your NAP:

Move south, attack carthage

Fullforce attack on the germans, try to take strasbourg this time, then keep attacking
Nah didnt need the moor help, but if he attacked you from italy i would ve signed a ceasefire and removed them with you. But well that scenario wont happen, so... time to take france back!

Wait a second are you declaring war on me too?

Take oil field to the east, also Baghdad. Draw a nice linear border between me and Jordan Empire. Any spills go further north.

Have you any allies?

Defend against everything! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG

no, we are just taking that bonus since neither of us have it

What about we divide the resources at Africa? You get Constantine, Alger and the sheeps, i get Fes, Oil and Iron

Just out of curiosity... what would your terms be for my surrender?

I have it.

Not so fast

I currently have no power but I insist you resist these European imperialists

no ;(

You need to surround it to have it.

>

I think that's fair, I wanted to be sure we can cut off Carthage before they ran off to the other side of Africa. I think the deal is fair and balanced.

Alliance?

Cede all your territory to us obviously.

kill green

no, neither of us have it completely surrounded

yes

Oh, okay. Fixed bonus. but that teritory is still mine attacking it is practically declaring war over that place.

idc how you see it man. do you really want me to change sides and help the germans

well then.

I'll give you Egypt (East of the nile) if you want

Sure, why not i'm only in it for the chaos.
Defend against Brittish agression and counterattack the scum.

thanks bro , yes ill take it