Did you ever experience teenage love Sup Forums ?

Did you ever experience teenage love Sup Forums ?

There's no such thing. The only girls that put out in high school are sluts being sluts. It has nothing to do with love.

I take that for a no then

I've never experienced any kind of love desu.

missed it

Yes and it always ends in heartbreak.

Yes, I did.It was great.

I still do. My gf is 19 and I'm 34. But I still love the girlI was with when I was16. IShe sewed my first Nazi patch on my German military jacket. And she voted Trump.

yes and its beautiful

no
i got laid though

I'm 19 and am yet to have a real girlfriend. Any tips, Sup Forums?

yes ,with my big butt puerto rican GF.

be honest, pol. when is the last time you even SPOKE to a woman?

Not love but i experienced plenty of teenage sex.

Statistically at least one guy on Sup Forums's first love is an overweight single mother with 10 black children right now.

the fuck is love lol

Don't set your standards too high. Make yourself vulnerable, be yourself and talk to as many women as possible to increase your chances of meeting the right one..

No. I only got laid like four times by one girl, and we were just friends desu.

This sounds accurate.

Baby don't fucking hurt me...

Yes. However, I needed to study in order to get into college, so I couldn't spend much time with her. So she left.

That still kind of hurts.

Got my diploma, though.

Yeah it was fucking awesome
Then after it was was over it was the worst time of my life
We should be using that kind of experience to help us pair Bond better rather than have it make some of us nihilistic faggots for a while

Yup, married my high school sweetheart. Got a couple of great kids in preschool now.
My advise, if you are a shy loser find a girl who is likewise. You can grow up together.

yes i did. we were 15. it was the most magical period of my life. we didnt even fuck. shes an indie rock star now

i still have dreams about her