Le Pen will be the Madame Pre-

Le Pen will be the Madame Pre-

Other urls found in this thread:

online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would this secure the arab vote? or would they just vote the liberal macron in to hasten the collapse?

inb4 all muslims vote FN

What is the strategy here? I thought something like 97% of France was gay

The strategy is to get the muslims on board, then single handedly btfo them after removal of peter peckers

Yeah, Marion said this, not Marine. Marion is much more socially right-wing than her aunt - the one actually running for president. And also it's dumb strategically for Marion to say this - many gay men are beginning to support the Front National but shit like this will turn them off for good.

Ah... I see. This had me confused. This makes no strategic sence. Hopefully she as good at riding shir storms as Trump.

who cares. They shouldn't be pandering to homosexuals anyway

These fucking idiots man how dumb can you be to say shit like this before the election. Fuck this hoe , Fuck macron, fuck France you selfdestroying shits, Fuck europe. Rot away like you so desperately want. I'm fucking out of here as soon as I get the chance.

>Belgium
>complaining about anti-faggotry

your non country was better when it was a German naval base

And?The fags wouldnt vote for her anyway

And they've lost. Even the right parties are getting on the homosex band wagon.

the Tories, maybe. I'm pretty sure mummy may is a fag enabler

None of this matters. If you know anyone in France, they can tell you right away: everyone over there is afraid of Le Pen because of "muh racism", and she is going to inevitably get massacred like her dad.

France just wants to become multicultural and multiethnic no matter what. I think we should just let them dig their own grave if they want it so much.

The Usa are way more lgbtqr++ friendly than France faggot.

muslim will never vote FN, only 5% did on first round.
She want practising catholic votes

sodomites, feminists, and atheists are the ones responsible for the mess europe is in.

100%

be fat somewhere else. I complained about Europe. I know American education doesn't go beyond the ocean but Belgium is a part of Europe you product of incestry

A lot of gays are afraid of muslims and her representative is a fag himself.

A lot of fags are voting for the FN.

Fuck those faggots anyway

Where do I get a 4d chessboard?

Yes they do

Will this actually spur any gay FN voters? I mean, don't they want to prioritize their survival first?

Le Pen confirmed controlled opposition.

dumb bitch just bombed her only chance at winning wtf

I can map Europe better than you can you quasi French cocksucker

online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3007

take this test and prove otherwise

Most faggots actually do not care about gay marriage and will never marry. That law was a total failure even though it was hailed as the most progressive thing ever and the biggest (only) achievement of Hollande's mandate, but in practice, only a few thousands faggots married. Like 90% of them just want to keep cruising night clubs and pozz each other, not settle down and act like normal people.
And fags represent 1% of the population at most anyway. Any of this doesn't matter in the slightest.

She wants Fillon voters.

loooool

Faggots BTFO!

LOL not true.

Good

fuck the fags

That's not news this is in her program since the legalisation of gay marriage.

>most faggots actually do not care about gay marriage

this is just wrong. It's true that most will probably not marry, but that's not to say they don't want equal rights for their community and to have the *right* to do as they please.

Based

perhaps, but they have an election to win and should want to appeal to any and all voters possible. gay marriage is such an unimportant. it makes gay people happy and really doesn't affect anyone else. so it's pointless to go after what makes part of the electorate happy.

>Marion
>not Marine
She's much more socially conservative than her aunt and is more like her grandfathe(IIRC she actually went to an Action Francaise thing). She represents the socially conservative section of the party. I doubt this would actually happen. It's like saying trump what do what Ted Cruz thinks the republicans should do

Funny coming from a Belgian.

marriage is between a man and a woman. they can do that too.

fag marriage isnt a right its a disgusting deformation of what marriage is. its like having a basketball league for midgets. I hate these libshit calling everything they like a right. fucking communist scums

No, it was really a thing in France biggest
demonstration we had in Paris since decades.

It's not really blatant atm but the catholic soul of France is not dead yet.

>says the leaf who lives where even the conservative party officially supports gay marriage
It's a dead issue in the west, notice how the republicans don't make a peep about it even with their majorities? We've moved the goalposts to trans rights now. Unless you're not living in Western Europe or NA

this is mandatory knowledge in European middle schools wtf do you think

GODDAMN!
I mean, it's great, it takes balls to address what really needs to be done, but the fucking normies will never go for it.

>muh equality
>muh equal rights
>muh liberalism

jesus fucking christ leave the faggots alone, we cant win without having them under our wing

yeah because they're cowards, nothing less

>yeah because they realized it was costing them votes they need to be a majority party
*FTFY
Under Harper your social cons were like battered wives. Given literally nothing but the status quo or worse and expected to still vote con. Because they have nowhere to go.
Le pen faces a similar situation. She's guaranteed the social cons will vote for her over Macron anyway but she needs enough social libs to vote for her to actually win. Hence why she normally either avoids talking about gay marriage while at least appearing socially liberal. Shit like this is detrimental to her case

because they allowed them to win the argument with this stupid love is love meme. It's not because the communist view this as won that it has to be like that. People mind can be swayed. By your logic we should let people fuck corpses and children already since it's what the communist will end up wanting. Can't wait to be called a necrophobe in 2-3 decades.

Le pen lose the old vote massively and is doing well with the youth. I'm sure she stupid the question and the trends much more than all of pol combined before taking that decision

Also im pretty sure gay marriage is much more controversial in France than it is in Canada

she studied**

lol no idea why i typed stupid

Even after that they have no choice than vote le pen, even the most conservative christian countries allow homosexuals to have sex while most muslim countries jail them for decades.

God fucking damnit you dumb bitch. YOU HAD THIS IN THE BAG AND THEN YOU DO THIS?

>because they allowed them to win the argument
Regardless, it's a dead issue for most people, it's like asking someone to restore segregation now. It might be feasible on Sup Forums but untenable for a wider audience
>fuck corpses and children
As false an argument as I've ever seen. First there is no majority support, let alone 10% support for either of those. The difference is that gay marriage is essentially considered a settled issue in most of the west, and even the socially conservative I'm parties just pay lip service in their party platforms, if they even bother.
As for your last points her studying it is exactly why she takes a outwardly socially liberal veneer while letting her socially conservative voters see what they want to see (i.e. Like Trump)
It was controversial but has been law for nearly 5 years now, and Doesn't seem any different to me from the vocal opposition that was in the US

>Two consenting adults loving each other = corpse fucking or child fucking

Canadian intellectuals, everyone

>loving
You mean engaging in degenerate perversion.

they're already playing soft on pedophilia, its coming brother. Fag marriage had

Love is a social construct, just fuck the pussy and make some babies or whites will go extinct.

Too soon

They're all muslim baguette throaters

most people are against fag marriage and rightfully so
fuck faggots

topkek
FN is a progressive pro gay party

Actually, they should. The recent influx of terrorist attacks have left a lot of LGBT folks questioning the left-wing narrative on Muslims, and for good reasons. Redpilling the gays is becoming easier by the minute.

>marriage isnt about love you filthy assfucking queer

Kek. Be sure to tell that to your future wife if you ever manage to find one.

Pretty retarded.
Does anyone give a shit about gay marriages? All she is doing is alienating potential voters.
Leave it up a to a woman to be a fucking retard.

thats her niece you imbecile. MARINE le pen will be president

really makes me think

>And also it's dumb strategically for Marion to say this

At least she's pretty

>And also it's dumb strategically for Marion to say this - many gay men are beginning to support the Front National but shit like this will turn them off for good.

I seem to recall there being fairly large protests against gay marriage in france surprisingly enough by natives.

This isn't an unpopular position in France. Unlike the anglosphere, a large plurality of French voters are anti-gay marriage.

its obviously great if you love your wife and you should but it was never the purpose of marriage, ever

Everybody knows non-secular fanatics are only a bad thing when their white christian cis scum. Muslims are our intersectional brothers and sisters in battling oppression.

they're

lol real smart