What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this youtu.be/HaHwlSTqA7s

Other urls found in this thread:

decider.com/2017/05/02/stephen-colbert-donald-trump-cock-holster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Late night talk show host absolutely DESTROYS TRUMP by mocking him for the 120th night in a row!!

>"Haha fuck drumpt amirite guys" says the media personality for the 50th time this year

>taking comedians talking about politics serious

Mocking gay people? Come on. It's 2017 ffs.

do you buy condoms at the library too?

Edgy.

I didn't realize Stephen Colbert was really that homophobic

So...

oh now they can use homophobic and toilet low brow jokes?
oh wow the left is so high and mighty and classy

ZERONALT KASCHPLUMPF

I don't watch. Is he serious or is it satire? Opposite world Colbert Report?

Kek

KORKRON PLUNTH

"""I'm a late night talk show that will do anything to get viewers"""

So he's anti-gay?

GOKULL BLIMPF!!

wow drumpf btfo mates

Pack it up

Colbert Report was satire against conservatives

#CancelColbert #FireColbert

Now top story on drudge decider.com/2017/05/02/stephen-colbert-donald-trump-cock-holster/

Why wouldn't the media call a blatant retard a blatant retard?

>it's a dumb Amerilard posting a 12 minute long video and expecting everyone to watch all of it instead of simply pinpointing the time where he says the shit in his image episode

>being non-trinary LGBTQA++G^ is perfectly normal and should be accepted by everyone
>I'll also use a gay act as an insult while my crowd of woke lefties applauds

I really don't get this.

I AM BEYOND YOUR MORTAL RULES OF COMEDY!

is that a country specific thing?

He means he's a closet bi/homosexual and he's taking his repression out on society with his subliminal jokes meant to normalize homosexuality so that he can feel less like a freak.

Why does he just keep latching on to the same thing? Does he really not have anything else to talk about?
And now people are saying that he praised Kim Jong Un just because he said he'd be honored to meet him? Come the fuck on, people complain about every diplomatic attitude. Being a leader in today's western world requires guts.

DORMORMONT GRARTH

wow colbert really needs to cool it with that homophobia

SKIP TO THE END
OBSERVE MY COMEDIC SKILLS
AND HATE FLOBARD GLUYMPH

The way i see it Trump only lets circumsized jew cocks into his mouth

FEED ME WHITE CHILDREN

Imagine a comedian saying this about Obama or Hillary. They'd be lynched.

The double standards of the left never seize to amaze me.

hard to say (pic related)

I HUNGER

I can't be arsed to watch that garbage, is that an actual quote? If so he's pretty trash, I mean the joke itself implies sucking someone's cock makes them their bitch with lower status, i.e every woman and every gay man that sucks dick...so nearly all of them. Liberals are truly pathetic to cheer this on when it's one of their corner blocks to fight sexism and homophobia.

This guy is absolutely butthurt by Trump, his insecurities couldn't be more obvious. Colbert probably got beaten as a child by a father figure that resembles Trump, and he can't handle it.

good on Matty D

Aren't liberals tired of this same shit every day? I can't imagine watching someone that says FUCK HILLARY every. Single. Day.

>Colbert: Trump, you're a fag sucking Putin's dick. Hahahah!
>libtards: Hahahahahahah!
What a time to be in a hive.

I dunno, most Eurofags include a time but that could just be me being biased.

They must really have this guy by the balls I doubt he can even go out in public anymore.

it means gay people are last in the persecution olympics, and last just means first to be sacrificed.

HAHAHA the wheels have finally fallen off their cookoo wagon. it's straight insults that aren't even funny.

Good pic related. Fucking msm comedy is really controlled propaganda.

This is getting sad

Call for complaint

212-975-324seven

Works

It means that, deep down, liberals know they love shit-talking people with completely un-PC language just as much as everyone else.

Let the hate flow through them. They're joining the dark side.

GRANDOLPH KRUMPFF

GLOOOOOMMMMPPPPGGGGG
BLIIIIIIMMMMMFFFFFF

OJ Simpson and Bill & Monica blowjob jokes went for a while. Then again they were funny.

are you guys trying to summon some sort of lake troll

i'm enjoying this

>Sup Forums hates Trump
>Sup Forums still hates people who hate Trump
>Sup Forums never asks leaf how his day was

>When you miss the spin in the Narrative where Trump suddenly isnt a Russia Plant anymore

Literal proof that this shit is 180ing so fast that (((Liberal Comedy))) cant even keep up. Next thing hes gonna make fun of is either the Tax Return or Pissgate.

Unironically lost my shit.

>Sup Forums hates Trump
>>>leftypol

part of it also that Trump is at the least bi, possibly fully gay, but his old school machismo meant that he could never openly express it or live that lifestyle. Instead he surrounded himself by the fashion industry, models, photographers, the NYC high society life, where he could partake but due to the strict don't talk honour code never be exposed.

Seems like Colbert broke a taboo by revealing some of the inner workings of the elites lives. The only name you can call Trump to actually hurt him is something that he has to keep a secret. He has heard every single slur and insult possible, except an attack on his masculinity and his sexual orientation, which he has spend 30 years obsessively crafting in the media. Would a straight man spend that much time convincing the outside world he was heterosexual? I don't know about you Finland, but when I talk with my friends the one guy we all have suspicions about is always the loudest when discussing his sexual exploits. This type of chicken hawk behavior often is used as a defence mechanism to mask some deep seated fear and personal insecurity.

Colbert calling Trump out for being a fag just shows that the modern cultural post-modernism fascismos believe in nothing except gaining power for themselves and ruling top down. Blacks understood this from the very beginning and are just riding the train to payday hoping they can jump off before it crashes into internment camps for hate speech and gun confiscation leading to martial law.

Yeah but that also actually happened.

S

just bring lettermen back

You mean like fox and friends do?

how was your day dear leaf ?

DFLIMPF THE MEDICAL BILLS

how was your day leaf

fuck drumpf and fuck white people!
So Brave!

I hate Australians so goddamn much.

Fucking dying here

Can we turn Stephen Colbert into a gay infatuation meme? Every night he goes on and bashes trump. It's stale comedy- but what would be really hilarious is if we spin that into him whoring himself as Trump's bitch- without Trump there would be no Stephen because his ratings would tank. This would be gold.

>"The only thing your mouth is good for is being Israel's cock holster"
I would endorse that

He is so buttmad it's just cringe now

>Can we turn Stephen Colbert into a gay infatuation meme?

There was talk on Sup Forums for the past few days of going Lebeouf on Colbert. This shit today will be sure to accelerate it.

HOW WAS UR DAY LITTLE LEAF LANDER!?

Trump may be a clown, but Colbert is a cheap whore.

>Now on to our guest. You might remember him for his performance as Horatio in Hamlet or his turn as Romeo in Romeo & Juilet whom The National Intelligencer said of his performance, "The most satisfactory of all renderings of that fine character."

>But all of you know him for the brave act he did in bringing that nigger lover yankee Lincoln to justice. Please give your warmest welcomes to JOHN WILKES BOOTH!!

>>WOW COLBERT SO FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC. SO IT'S "BAD" FOR SOMEONES MOUTH TO BE A COCK HOLSTER? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. HOW DARE YOU BASH GAYS!!

>Cock Holster
Isn't there a law against openly insulting the US president like this? Also: The nice and liberal Colbert is suddenly anti-gay? He sees gay cocksucking as degenerate? Interesting.

FRONTLOIN CTHUN

Klarngo BTFO

ONE GLMPFPH TO RULE THEM ALL

>KORKRON

LOK'TAR OGAR!

DID I MENTION I HATE GANDORF MLUNFTH?!

>law against insults
No you massive homo. We're not germany.

>2017
>Implying someone is gay to demean them
I thought they were past this

Remember when Colbert was actually funny?

Pepridge Farms Remembers

The thumbs down are being censored methinks.

Just like positive replies to Donald Trump's tweets are buried in the feed.

>only leftpol hates trump
>T. /ptg/tard.
PTG Containment board when?

Pretty homophobic of him.

It's not even topical. Isn't that the point of a late night show?

He got a free ticket thanks to Bush. Don't think he was ever really funny. No skill in bashing Bush, after all.

>a fucking leaf
>thinking his opinion matters
>on Sup Forums of all places

(((They))) are angry because (((they))) know that there's a deal or at least enough mutual respect between Trump and Putin to not cross each other or do something stupid otherwise.

QUANGALD ZLOMPFF

I HAVE ASCENDED BEYOND THE COMPREHENSION OF MORTALS. FRIGLINFD DGLUMPHFT WILL NEVER ESCAPE MY GRASP. SURRENDER

Yeah but I also remember he made fun of Dems too

He was less of a partisan hack

Damn

>burger posting

>123806070
>123805356
>123804916
>123804797
HAHAHAHAHA

no but he is anti-faggot, which is why you should kill yourself.

>When you destroy drumpfkins and plumpf so hard their brains short circuit and they become liberals trying to accuse you of "homophobia"

Tactical genius not seen since Sun Tzu

I HAVE BECOME ENTERTAIMENT, WHAT NOW GOLFROMF XTRUNN?!