You trumpetts

Shill harder kids, you officially lost

why wouldn't there be

>ou officially lost
you are right, as an American, I feel this is a waste or my taxes

just get a ladder.

Let's just make the border a huge minefield and call it a day

It's taller than a ladder bro.
You would need two ladders and metal gear to get to the top.

??? I've never expected that? Mind linking to your sources, sweetie? Until then I am no longer reading your posts for lying.

There had been some random ideas thrown out during the campaign for ways to make the wall into more of a revenue generating device like having utilities run through it.

Some designs even had a train running over it.

>Why would there be a train on it?
The train would be full of men with machine guns, shooting Mexicans from the windows at high speed.

>imagining an elecrified metal megalith with a mote full of laser sharks

what the fuck did you think it was gonna be kid? We're dealing with pregnant beaners, not Chyna.

I wonder when will they master the catapult x parachute model??

People can make their trips from San Diego to Brownsville faster than ever before!

>You would need two ladders
so get 2 ladders.

Impressive

Metal Gear!?

>train running over it.
>train gets hijacked and used to smuggle drugs all over the border
god speed

I'm willing to pay anything to keep mexicans out.

That's a walmart.

No
Its a stock image of a wall

I've heard they're pretty good at digging tunnels too.

To fall to my death on the other side?
No thank you.

What the fuck, that's total garbage. Republicans completely fucked us over on this entire budget. They got completely cucked by the democrats, who are now celebrating and gloating all over the newspapers and tv.

Trump has completely given away the game. He has lost all the momentum WE (his voters) built up for him and squandered it on pointless issues like this bullshit rusty fence and more wasted Kike-military bux.

Fuck Trump. I'm done supporting this. He is a backstabbing kike-loving traitor just like the rest of our politicians. I truly pray for a revolution at this point, because there is clearly no relationship between us and our representatives.

>Actually Trump got $1.5billion for it
>Democrats didn't read the fine print
Wrong, they completely fucked Trump with the budget

>Fuck Trump. I'm done supporting this.

.02 cents have been deposited into your account

twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/859477856610635780

Watch the clip and start crying, bitch

youtu.be/BVw9XnGghOg

>Tfw people were legit expecting this level of wall

Because we already have train tracks that go east to west.

>To fall to my death on the other side?
>No thank you.
so bring another two ladders to get down the other side.

Granted, if we wanted to run a train along the border, it would be cheaper, simpler to design, easier to maintain, and less prone to failure if we built it next to the wall instead of on top of it, but it's the future, dammit! You can't kill two birds with one stone without breaking some eggs!

To run over over climbers

>Because we already have train tracks that go east to west.
Do they have a gun pointing out each window to shoot Mexicans with ? no ? I didn't think so !

>no funding

They got about 1/8th of the wall cost as a downpayment. 1.5 billion.

The construction has already started today.

what did you expect, this is guy that even tho he called himself a "great dealer" everytime something goes south he just bails out, file bankruptcy, let all the lower people pay the costs and escape with his still millions he gets away with for rigging the tax system years ago

>rather than boost ICE and other agencies will spent that money boost in a brick wall

This

worth it

The wall is at least 20-30 feet. Aluminium ladders that are that large would be impossible for one man to carry up a wall. Unbalancing would be a massive issue if were just me. Also, this is the start of the wall. I doubt this will be the end result.

>HE IS NOT BUILDING THE WALL
>w-well he should have just funded ICE!

pathetic

Without fail, every time I criticize Trump's obvious failures, someone calls me a shill. It's happened the last 10 times I've posted about this. Fuck you for being so goddamn blind that you go along with this shit, and call people "shill" for pointing out the obvious that he has failed on every single issue and has delivered nothing. Pathetic that you bootlickers still worship Trump as he breaks promise after promise and deepthroats the globalist jew dick deeper and deeper every day.

>WE (his voters)...

Yep, that's a shill alright.

Very fast patriots shooting spics at incredibly hihg speed

where are the nuclear mine proof nuclear mines?

>Be illegal
>Get deported
>Come right back over.
Fun fact, this wall is larger than the one in Hungary.

its cuz u are mate

We have to wait for Vageyena's proposal on yearly pay for his services

>Shills have officially retreated to "the wall isn't good enough" and "stop wasting money on the wall"

Repair existing fencing is how they're building the wall.
They're repeating the existing fencing by reinforcing it with 20 foot high steel barriers.

Yes, snake. Metal gear.

...Fuck I have no answer for that

>Be illegal
>laugh at "the wall"
>still jump it
>no ICE to deport you

I'm watching the press conference right now and this OMB guy is trying to spin this more than he's trying to inform. I don't like it. Just let the facts speak for themselves.

I just like when people bitch about taxes. $2 of my ~$40k federal income tax went to this wall. I'm pretty happy with that.

The Wall should be monumental and majestic something like China's wall or the ones which surround McMansion neighborhoods.

>Be ICE
>Deport thousands of illegals. More so than you've have in the last three decades
>tfw now there;s a wall

>Don't worry about what the actual budget says
>Watch this 10 second twitter clip that explains nothing
>The clip says wall has started today even though budget hasn't passed
>This photo of construction is being installed today
Top kek he is obviously trying to bending the truth retard, I'm sure technically the wall has started somewhere, but with zero dollars to spend that construction isn't happening for long

> the Senate Appropriations Committee’s ranking member, quickly chimed in on Twitter to note that, “To be clear, there is NO funding in this bill for ANY kind of down payment on construction of a new border wall.”
WHOOPS

I'd be impressed if it got to that level

Who funds it, since if it isn't El chapo I am angry

That fucking Reddit attitude,

>doesnt care the 9.8 million everyday in taxpayers money going to israel
good goy

He lost all his momentum the moment he acted like a faggot and tried to get along with people. His strength came in the form of furious supporters who thought their votes might finally mean something. I voted for the first time, but once he got into office, there was a different feeling. Obamacare lite was obnoxious, then he attacked the freedom caucus, which was basically his core supporters, then proceeded to suck paul ryan's dick about how wonderful he was, and then as soon as i heard about the strike on Syria, i said he wouldn't get reelected.

Trump worked because he was going to do what republicans promised, but never followed through with. I seriously think he'll be remembered as one of the worst, if not the worst, presidents we've ever had. Not because he actually is (he's just being a standard cuckservative fag), but because of the weariness of the country. He exposed so much corruption, red pilled so many people, and then showed them how blue pilled he and kushner are. Most of the election, he had some sort of strategy. Now it's like he's just flailing around. He was clearly trying to oust bannon, and only pulled back once breitbart shit all over him for it.

He made the same mistake every republican does. Leftists will never like you because you're not on their team. Megyn Kelly went full SJW dyke and they still hated her. Trump betrayed his own base, and got nothing in return but a couple of days of praise from McCain, while they continue to plot against him.

I said after Syria he wouldn't build the wall, and now even my family members who still thighht he would are starting to doubt.

On a new border wall, idiot.
They're allowed to reinforce and repair existing border security, including the fencing, which is being reinforced with a 20 foot high steel barrier.

BUTT

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT

>1/8th of the wall cost as a downpayment. 1.5 billion.
1.5*8 = 12, you are some really nothing shy 10 Billions shy from the full cost goy

>They're repeating the existing fencing by reinforcing it with 20 foot high steel barriers.
Sure they are

you still under the delusional idea that wall will serve any purpose

Yes, they are. Literally just reported today blueshare.

Lel

It's so beautiful. Someone, get me a rare pepe, I'm crying tears of Joy.

the berlin wall was only 3.6 meters tall and it worked fine so this will do wonders.

It's the killing train. There's one every 5 minutes. They reach the top of the wall and they have one of three options, jump back into Mexico and break all their bones, jump into the US and be eaten by alligators in the moat or wait for the killing train to greet them.

Obvious shill is obvious. ...kike

looks ghetto as fuck. if trump cant get he funding he needs to use his own personal funds

lol, you libcucks got fucking outplayed, just admit it you losers

The wall is a physical barrier that prevents me from just walking over.
Have you tried walking through a wall in your house?
It's not going to work.

I thought it was going to be taller than that? Like above normal ladder height.

Oh shit we get the armored train reinforcement

Stop saying it then?
Constantly repeating it just confirms you are a shill.

>He's just going to build the wall and call it repairs
>Implying Trump isn't butt hurt trying to save face by talking shit in the media
>We'll I know we didn't get any funding but look at this construction here, it's starting today

>place 10 foot ladder on the wall
>climb over 6 feet of metal on the top
>you are now in America
reminder: this is what the wall looks like in the high density areas. In the rural areas, it's literally a fucking fence. We were played.

Berlin wall started simple and became larger and more advanced as years once.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT

>New border wall
>New
>NEW

Anywhere there is ANY pre-existing infrastructure, even if it's literally a row of tin cans glued together that just happen to be lying on the border, they can be replaced with whatever the fuck Trump wants!

Easy to climb wall will have rock climbing rocks within a week

why would america plan a funding or budget for it when mexico is paying for it you homo?

You seem really butthurt about the wall being built

The wall is a hell of a lot higher than 10 feet user.