NBC Reporter Gets So Upset He Follows Sean Spicer Into The White House https://youtu.be/GEOpyj9kzUE

NBC Reporter Gets So Upset He Follows Sean Spicer Into The White House youtu.be/GEOpyj9kzUE

Breaking Protocol And White House Rules Because The "Left" is So Tolerant....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gM4DkF2rQ4U
youtu.be/0t0uCWjQ6Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

execute him, this is dangerous and unprofessional

JUST

>running away from the press when you're a chickenshit cunt

trump's entire crew is pussy tier

>filthy journalists think they're worthy of entering the White House

Those subhumans should be made to wait on the lawn.

time to die, press.

So upset about what?

(((Journalists)))

Do they always whine like babies?

What the fuck was with all of the reporters whining?

youtube.com/watch?v=gM4DkF2rQ4U

>Sean! ;___;

Look I get that right wing retards spend their entire lives being cucks, but do you have to be such triggered little bitches about everything?

There is one man who would never do that.

Finally. I'm tired of hearing the same questions asked over and over again, too

this

This is the first snowflake presidency.

Kikes

Wish security would have pile driven his face into the floor for that shit show.

Funny you say that when Trump's Jewish son in law has business ties with Soros.

>ask same questions over and over
>ask in disrespectful tone and manner (how about that wall Sean)
>spin every word into a negative story
>get butthurt when you get treated like the assholes you are

The liberal media folks

This. Fuck these kikes.

>enter Trump's residency without permission
>castle doctrine, he's allowed to shoot you

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN

>get upset because you're not being coddled anymore
>make it worse by proving you're spoiled children with the most low effort/ high pay job on Earth

sounds like some shit they would do in a 3rd world country

>t. Retards who use "snowflake" incorrectly

>Shawn... shawn!
Seriously. They sound like a room full of preschoolers.

Shills have taught me that snowflakes are the most likely to use the term unironically

SEAN

SEAN PLS

SEAN DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE ANSWER ME SEAN

SEEEAAAN

>shoutout to my wife

How many kids has Vic fucked today, leaf? Not enough to not post his shit here, I see.

Does this faggot really have a cringy 15+ second channel outro for their 30 second video?

That is a terrorist attack!
No way should we put up with this.
He should have been shot dead with two extra in the brain to make sure.
His family should go to the gulag @ GITMO for ever.

Yeah that's Jewtube for you.

At least it didn't have an intro.

>make it worse by proving you're spoiled children with the most low effort/ high pay job on Earth

I am considering doing journalism on the side. I can write 500 words on the latest bullshit story in under an hour.

Nope, he's got it pretty dead on. Snowflakes are butthurt little kids who take everything personally and cant accept the reality that surrounds them, which describes Trumpcucks to a T. But go ahead, keep thinking that you are "winning". I know you're a Brit, but trust me when I say that "libtard" states will continue to widen the gap between themselves and 3rd world tier trump territory in virtually every category.

Is this a serious post? Are these your true feelings? Did you really vote for hillary clinton?

Not sure he's right about the high pay tbqh.

The last time I saw a room full of adults throw a childish tantrum like that was on election night.

No he didn't, snowflake is nothing to do with being touchy or butthurt, it's about thinking you are somehow unique, special, and feeling entitled because of it. Like every snowflake is different etc?

You could say I voted against Trump. It feels good to be a yankee and not live in a 3rd world bible belt cesspool. Believe me when i say that i am not worried about my states' well being at all, its just fun to watch states like louisiana and kansas vote themselves into insolvency, and with guys like trump in office their situations will only deteriorate further. I love it. These people quite literally live in filth and pretend to love it because they are so entrenched in culture wars and identity politics.

This premise needs an anime adaptation.

Fox-chan did nothing wrong.

> Shaun!
> Shaun!

youtu.be/0t0uCWjQ6Og

No, snowflakes are the freaks who make up genders and sexualities for themselves and identify as a fucking lamp or something trying to "special" or "unique" hence "special snowflake"
Kinda people who get upset over pronouns ect.

You'd know that if you wasn't new here. Lefties and new anons always get this wrong

Right on brother (sorry I assumed your gender there). Smash the system! Fuck white people and fuck drglumpph.

Some shit about nuclear codes...

>The White House

Why isn't it painted gold yet?
There is the class?

Can't wait till it all collapses. Yankees will be devoured by their pet brown people. Going to be terrific.

they sound like a classroom of 1st graders. libtards are a cancer on this society

Why didn't the secret service stomp his guts out?

you can't just force meme new definitions for words. only SJWs think this is permissible. you don't belong here, I can tell by your reddit grammar and reddit punctuation. commit suicide yesterday.

goy anti-drumpfers never use words like "insolvency". you just blew your cover, schlomo

With the press corp there? PR reasons I would imagine. Unless they invited him to a private room to dicuss matters then knock 7 shades of shit out him there...

Do we know the name of the reporter?

>reporter
>(((reporter)))

Fixed it for ya

Peter Alexander is the reporter from NBC

>obamaleaf still hasn't figured out how to blend in here in spite of posting the same eight images dozens of times a day for months

Was about to post this kek
I miss the good ol days

JASON

That guy in the middle bottom looks like a guy who would punch out old ladies for taking too long in the crosswalk.

Not to derail but the Colbert thing is top of drudge, kek

Keep crying those delicious tears, loser!

BAN FOR LIFE

Fucking idiot. Cali is the state which is voting itself to insolvency. Just watch

>pretends urban areas are self reliant.
Tell me more from your iphone about coastal urban superiority.

Haha. Pretty much

Oh city folk sure are funny. The best thing the yankees gave the USA since the civil war was the NRA.

liberal arts major detected

Did you guys see that faggot Acosta just jump into the middle of someone else's question and be like "wow do you really think this is a good use of the taxpayers money!?"

I fucking hate that faggot.

See... this guy gets it.... and he has a period spot on his flag....

Ban the cuck for life. Less fake news for the rest of us to ignore.