"if you racemix, the child won't even look like y-"

>"if you racemix, the child won't even look like y-"

Now post De Niro and his offspring.

His other kids physically look more like him, but I respect this kid way more because he seems more like like his father in spirit, so I think you have everything backwards but still right somehow.

The illegitimate kid he had by the mexican looks more like him than his white kids

He's not handsome. He looks good because he's strong, yes, but he's not naturally handsome.

strong Kennedy genes

He seems like a pretty cool person though, if you watch footage of arnold when he was younger he seems like he would have more in common with this kid than his other kids.

Arnold knew Maria Schriver was too weak to sire an heir. He saw his THICC goblin maid and knew she was built for powerlifting (specifically squats). He knew that any son raised in his wealth would be soft.

He had no choice.

This is how young Arnold Schwarzenegger looked like. So let me guess mother of that guy was a Latino?

>tfw no lightskinned queen

fucking kill me senpai

That akward moment when you denied being the father for years but the child grows up to look like your clone...

yeah I'd pop you nigger.

jeez what a fucking chad

You mean this image or you mean the other of the son in puberty with a lot of acne compared to an older clint eastwood son?

body's nice, but face looks like the mexican troll mother, complete with HURRRRRR retard slack jaw, unfortunately

she reminds me of jeb bush's wife.
testosterone is a helluva drug.

An austrian-mexican.
God bless america.

he's always had a very strange and feminine face. i see why he became a bodybuilder to compensate

yeah, no

looks nothing like his father

I can't believe he put his dick in that thing. Looks like jabba

JUST

considering that he was on gear im not surprised. being HIGH TEST has its downsides...

Hey a lonely man in a horrible marriage will make you do things.

yup looks just like him

All women can look hot if they're young and in shape. That's why you have to meet the family, so you know what you will be dealing with 20 years later.

Looks good, but literally nothing like Arnold

Is she their real mother?

Can't tell if it's a guy or girl (or failure of both since it's 2k17).

Look at Arnold pre/early steroids

theres some resemblance in the eyes but thats it

>austrian genetics

There's a lot of resemblance before the hormones and fat loss changed his face.

Does she evolve when she gets in contact with water?

lol btfo

Of course, she is less attractive than Maria but I guess he just felt horny and wanted some variety.

an image no one knows or cares for

If you take massive amounts of growth hormone and change yourself into some kind of a Chris Piana-like Gears of War character, your kids will still be born with your pre-hormones genes.

see

looks very much like young arnold except he has a less prominent jaw.

patricia beaner

guy is extremely good looking.

first post is correct after all

I think his fat brother would also be good looking if he lost weight.
Guy is probably depressed or something.

Makes sense to me

I was shocked when I saw the woman.

In my mind, I pictured a hot Latin maid. That woman is all kinds of ugly.

>young arnold

lol, hes a copy

>be governor of california, goat bodybuilder, oscar winning actor, and one of the most alpha men in the modern era
>fuck that

Yeesh

Puberty did that kid well too.

Those two nigglets have the same face. I'm fucking crying.

He doesn't look like his father.He looks more like his mother.
Although he has his dad's smile.
I'd say like 80% his mom,20% Arnold.

Pics of Heidi's kids need to circulate more in all these "bleached" discussions people have on Sup Forums. They are the counter example.

Her daughter is literally as black as Seal is.

Arnold has never looked feminine

Fat one in the middle kind of looks like him if he were fat and black and had a small afro.

Dont subestime the power of hispanic ass

Arnie was never good looking to begin with he always has that retarded caveman face and his bastard child looks like him but mexican version.

I would shove this photo in the faces of the people saying that race is a social construct. The children behave very differently even though they are from the same family.

It's funny how it works.For example,her ex husband was Italian,dark as fuck,yet their daughter looks like a typical white girl.
The Hadid sisters have Arab father,yet look white.

We need to see that the midget goblin that arnie banged probably is just 30% injun so that makes arnie's son 15 injun only.

More common than you think, most Italians that came to Sweden after WW2 and married Swedes have kids and grandkids that you can't tell have Italian heritage.
Colleague of mine has a morroccan wife and his two sons are pasty gingers like him.

>have child with wasp rich cunt and get faggot looking millennial reddit loser
>have child with Latina maid and get an alpha carbon copy of yourself and Aryan genes

THIS KILLS THE STORMFRONT.

It really is funny though, a literal German/Mexican kid can take on any neckbeard without any notice.

>be son of goat body builder
>have absolutely no leg definition

How do you have a perfectly straight line from your knee to your foot?

can you post pics of your friend with his family?

this is what idiots here don't understand, you only need to worry about race mixing if you have weak genes and if that's the case who really cares if they look like you

>son the GOAT
>legs look like soap

id probably kill myself desu

Not friend, colleague, guy is a total cuck, he even converted to Islam to marry his wife. No pictures of their kids on his facebook though.

Moroccans and Italians are a whole another thing, you shouldn't be OK with mixing with them. They are below even Sicilians on all levels for a reason.

Who does second from left remind me of? Can't quite put my finger on it...

>he even converted to Islam to marry his wife.
Seems like a common thing among Swedes. Google Janne Holmén.

>Google the guy
>He's Finnish

Did you drink coolant again Jarmo?

Somebody from Åland who doesn't even speak FInnish is not Finnish.

What is this? At first, I thought it was a merchant meme

his kids are ugly because the mother isn't attractive not because she's black

Don't be racist now little brother.

that nigger with the talk show and the afro

How come they dont mention his russian spawn?

What the FUCK is wrong with that kid? I'm talking about Lefty McGoo with the rape face.

Arnold's genetics weren't a magical thing that gave him his 80's body for free, it was achieved through a lot of hard work, smart / scientific training methods and deca durabolin / primoblan / dianabol. And mostly the hard work part, he was a moderate steroid user by modern standards. If you have great genetics but just sit on your arse and eat junk food then all they will do is limit the damage.

I see black people got that angry face from thier childhood

>tfw you spawn an arnold doppelganger while raping and pillaging in russia

24/7/365 bulk mode!

>because the mother isn't attractive not because she's black
they're one in the same. black is not attractive

You.

Do not race mix, inb4 my character is assaulted, no reason to and all reason not to

His mother is so ugly, I dunno why would Arnold even banged her. Like he could get every girl he wanted to, but he picked this ugly creature.

>jeb
>test

LMAO fucking mexicans is no good

Someone should straighten his tie

lol I am shocked at the raceism!

I see no reason why anyone would deny child identity, narcissism.