>Persians
>Medes
>Elamites
>Mesopotamians
>Romans
>Greeks

Builders of modern day western civilization

>Not one of nordic nor west/north European race or descent

When will pol/ admit that nords are probably not the smartest nor purest group of caucasians out there? This isn't even a troll post. I think it's pretty evident that people with light eyes and hair arent that smart.

Other urls found in this thread:

scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566
youtube.com/watch?v=xi_zNGWVyVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nordcucks are avoiding this thread

What a fucking surprise.

lol sorry but Anglos are the true builders of the modern world, I mean we did conquer the whole world.

Modern world yes, but civilization was created by meds from Europe and the middle east. Anyways, anglos aren't even nords, they're a cross breed between Celts, Saxons and latins.

You don't understand. It's about territory for our own future. Why would the viking need a stone temple and a town square? Too many clans in one area was certain conflict. They were barbarians and no one has claimed otherwise.

Albanians are more white than Greeks at this point.

>Cross breed between Celts, Saxons, and Latins
What have you been smoking, they are Anglo-Saxons, which is a germanic tribe, has nothing to do with Latins, and they conquered the celts. Celts are modern day welsh.

so true

The Celts in Britain were Brythano-Roman. Also I believe the original British Celts migrated north from Iberia so they are (arguably) mediterranean.

Everyone knows that it's kike shills trying to claim that Mediterraneans aren't white.

>kikes, niggers, and spics think this is an argument

ancient greeks =/= contemporary greeks aside from crete

Which one of pic related is you, OP?

>Conquered the Celts
>No mixing occurred
Rome also conquered modern day Britain and mixed with the inhabitants there significantly.

The english are mixed.

All of those people and civilizations were Caucasian ones.
Inb4> We
Faggots should really learn the history of the Aryan Race.
Read about this great author and archeologist named Robert Sepher he also has a youtube channel and you can buy his books on amazon.
There is so much of our history that we don't even know.
White Civilization does not begin with Ancient Greece, it's much much older than that.
Daily Reminder that Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Asia Minor ( Turkey ), Iran, Central Asia, Afghanistan, and Northern Pakistan were all 100% Caucasian Aryan Regions thousands of years ago.

If you don't believe me then look at where the aryan race comes from.

Do you have sauce to back up your rant ? No? Then GTFO.

Here's something for your brain.

scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566

youtube.com/watch?v=xi_zNGWVyVE

What do you mean by Mediterranean? As most of these civilizations mentioned are middle eastern. Not sure if you would consider most Mediterranean or not.

>I'm making things up as I go along whilst providing zero evidence to back up my claim

ancient mediterranean = white
north african rape baby =/= white
how is this difficult to understand?

I don't care to be the smartest, I just want everyone else to fuck off of ARE LAND

Yes, and Francophone conquered their fair share as well.

>Phenocians
>Fillistines

WRONG!

Not a red pill for white nationalism. White supremacists, maybe, but white nationalism is simply the idea that whites should have their own homeland.

Nice try, jew.

Nords and meds love each other. From snowniggers in Iceland to hairy oliveskins in the Greece. Europeans hand in hand.

This theory in no way challenges white nationalism.

>If you don't believe me then look at where the aryan race comes from.

aryan race is a masonic myth dumbass.

caucasiod theory is bullshit, have to say muh ethiopians are caucasiods which blows the whole thing to shit.

muh we was kangz haha

ancient egyptian origin is in somalia, that whole region was populated by ethiopians going back into ancient time and sumer.

You obviously know this to not be the case.

Meds look the same as they always have according to dna tests as well as statues and paintings.

>modern day western civilization
>modern day

We didn't even know about most of those dead cultures until we invented archeology.

I admit this every time nordiggers post in a thread

Meds are white thought, wtf are you then?
Daily Reminder that ALL of us were tanned and dark haired thousands of years ago. Not shitskin dark like sandniggers but bronzed dark, you get what i'm saying, like how Leonidas looked like in 300, that is how we all looked like thousands of years ago.
When ice started to recede in Northern Europe, some meds settled up north and began to get lighter skin and eyes to cope with the dark icy climate.
Thousands of years later the Germanic sub-race is born.
Germanics are depigmented Meds.
We are all part of a big Aryan Family.
Just like how siblings are related but each one is distinct individually. Get it niggers?

read ancient and modern britons by david macritchie

he says that much, brits are a mixed race genius. the douglass family can be traced back to a noble Scots who was black dude.

B-BUT WE WUZ ROMANS N GREEKS N SHIET WE WUZ GYPTIANS B4 DEM EVIL CHRISTIANS CAME N OPPRESSED US

So you admit you were shitskins at one point. Most middle easterners aren't even brown btw, they're olived, same color as meds.

And what were the original inhabitants of the Middle East you filthy sandnigger?
Ah yes the White Race.
The Levant and Mesopotamia were Caucasian Regions thousands of years ago before beduin shitskins and other nonwhites invaded and fucked everything up.

>hundreds of years of muslim invasions had no impact on the med gene pool
you're fucking retarded

there were plenty of blacks in the meds in ancient times.

ethiopians even fought in the battle of troy

this. shitskins don't understand that white skin tans in the sun.

foreign mercenary =/= average med

such a fat fucking lie.

the ancient greeks like herodutus described those areas as colonies of ethiopia. all the way to the Colchis.

Proof? Last time I checked the Levant and Mesopotamia was filled with semetic speakers, always was.

How old is that statue? Like 2,500 years old?
I'm talking about 10,000 B.C you god damn filthy shitskin Nigger.
Modern persians are mixed mongrels because they got conquered by Arabs and Mongols and other nonwhite armies.
Original Iranic Tribes were Tall, Blonde or Brunette, with Brown, Green, or Blue Eyes.
Go and look how the Iranic Tribes like the Alans, Sarmatians, Scythians looked like filthy nigger.
These were also the Original people from Central Asia before the Mongoloid Hordes started to go out of Siberia.

Look at the now extinct Aryan People called the Tocharians.
The Tocharian Mummies found in China are over 5,000 years old.
They are 6'6 Tall Blonde and Red Haired Mummies with Celtic Tartan Clothing.
They were in China 2,000 years before the proto-chinese mongoloid people came out of Siberia.
You nigger.

Not true, but ok.

There were far more Indo-Europeans peoples in the broader Levant in the past than there are today.

KEK THIS, I SWEAR TO ME GOD

>wrong.
just like read some nazi literature my nigger, Savitri Devi/Serrano would be a great place to start your black ass on the path to true knowledge

>Daily Reminder that Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Asia Minor ( Turkey ), Iran, Central Asia, Afghanistan, and Northern Pakistan were all 100% Caucasian Aryan Regions thousands of years ago
>If you don't believe me then look at where the Aryan race comes from
Literal wewuzism lmao
How is this different from "ancient Egyptians were black nubians, the real native American were blacks, etc"?

there was significant contact between the two cultures and many blacks that were not just mercenaries in greece. some of the cities are said to have been set up by a pharaoh. maybe myth or some truth.

He doesn't have a source he's talking out his ass, this is what Nordicists do to make up for 4,000 years of barbarianism.

> shitskin detected
Kek WE WUZZ KANGS huh ?
No nigger no.
Ethiopians are not Caucasoid or Caucasians.
They are a mongrel race that is mixed with Beduin Arabs, Dravidians, and Negros.

Ancient Egypt is in North Africa.
Who are the original people of North Africa? The indigenous people? They are the BERBERS.
Which are a Caucasian Mediterranean People like Southern Europeans and people from the Levant.
They come from the same Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal Ancestors because they are part of the Caucasian Race.
You think these moderb shitskin " North Africans " are the original people that lived there 5,000- 10,000 years ago?
Look up the Berber Kayble and Amazigh people of North Africa, look how they look like and then come back to me.
The oldest North African Mummy ever found is a redheaded mummy called Ginger, it's about 10,000-12,000 years old.
Not a nigger mummy, or a sandnigger mummy, but a Caucasian Mummy.

they just want to be part of the glorious anglo race.
too bad mainland monkeys will never be anglo!

this.

most of greece was white tho, but it definitely became somewhat mixed.

>Egyptians
>Sumerians
>Assyrians
>Akkadians
>Phenocians
>Fillistines
>Carthaginians
>Persians
>Medes
>Elamites
>Mesopotamians
>Romans
>Greeks
>Not blue-eyed blonde Übermensch

Not anymore unfortunately, mongrelize do to oblivion by mixing with all sorts of asiatic and African shitskins.

Literally all of the Middle East is Caucasian, what's your point?

haha very nice meme

make one about mexicans being 100% pure europeans or half indios

Olive skinned is not shitskin you dumbass.
Meds have rosy light skin to olive skin.
Shitskins have fucking dark dark skin that looks subhuman.
Did you also know that Germanics can also tan in the sun?

because unlike them we actually wuz and we have the archeological proof to back it up like blonde mummies
niggers meanwhile claim that they are a completely different race

He doesn't know about the indo-european

Yes finally someone who is not a fucking retard.

i.e, this guy looks like a damn mulatto.

its true, but ok

Mediterraneans are white, dipshit.

hmmm
so you're telling me
that meds are ogres?
shreks?

10000 years ago Iran wasn't even populated by Iranic peoples you retarded nigger. Iranics migrated into modern day middle east 4000 years ago.

Do research before you spew bullshit. Also Iranics in central asia I.e.. Scythians and Sarmatians mixed w surrounding tribes frequently due to being conquered, hence why some are described as European looking, while others as asian looking, but on average they were related in looks to north modern day Iranians and people from he Caucasuses, not nords or west europeans.

Btw nigger, light features were probably not even a thing 10 thousand years ago.

itt: brown people WE WUZing when their countries are all shit today. nothing new here.

Give me atleast one valid source that isn't the usual pseudoscience people use here to support dumb arguments.

>Who are the original people of North Africa? The indigenous people? They are the BERBERS.

shut the fuck up. The original berbers are black africans. who are still there till this day dumbass.

muh red hair mummy, muh blue eyes haha

Do you even archeology fucking nigger?
The White Race COMES from the MIDDLE EAST , that was our origins.
Blue Eyes also sprouted up in the Middle East and Black Sea Region of Turkey.
Look how Mesopotamian Sumerians depicted themselves in their own statues.
Sumerian Statues have BLUE EYES and Caucasian Features.
The Shitskin Middle Easterners are not the original people of the Middle East.
Sorry to tell you this, but Caucasians are the original people of the Middle East.
Beduin Arabs are a mixture between Dravidians, Australoids, and Negroids.

And all of them had trouble with the Jew

>When will pol/ admit that nords are probably not the smartest nor purest group of caucasians out there
>I think it's pretty evident that people with light eyes and hair arent that smart.
Kek

We are certainly not dumber than anyone else, if we are superior or "more pure" I don't know. It sure looks like we are better in most aspects TODAY that doesn't involve getting fucked over by our own compassion for lesser beings.

Also we were barbarians, so it's not strange that we weren't relevant before southerners gave us Civilization. Maybe we weren't meant to be civilized?

berbers are med-arabs you inbred paki

also, nords weren't as useless as you faggots make out. they lived in a freezing, borderline-arctic land with poor soil and extremely long winters. they spent all summer working, and didn't have much free time for making sculptures and fucking each other up the ass with olive oil. they still built good ships and explored and traded very widely.

My 'Ultimate redpilled authors' list

Nationalists:
- Nick Griffin
- Donald Trump
- Geert Wilders

Geopolitics and the Jews:
- Mark Weber
- Dianna Spingola
- Kevin MacDonald
- Michael Collins Piper (JFK, Neocons)
- David Cole (Holocaust)
- Germar Rudolf (Holocaust)
- Wayne Madsen (Neocons, NSA)
- Kerry Bolton (Neocons 'Stalin - The enduring legacy')
- Greg Felton (Neocons 'The Host and The Parasite')
- Christopher Bollyn ( 9/11 )
- Ryan Dawson ( 9/11 )
- Jonas Alexis (Holocaust, Neocons)
- Alex Jones
- E. Michael Jones

Metaphysics:
- Rupert Sheldrake

psychology:
- Jordan Peterson
- Carl Jung

Other
- Roger Stone
- Michelle Goldberg
- Alan Butler (Freemasonry, Washington)
- Bill Still (monetary reform)
- Patrick Wood
- Michael Scheuer
- Bill Warner

Due to Iranics being conquerors i meant to say.

muh blue eyes.

the sumerians called themselves the black headed ones.

these regions where populated by ethiopians going back to ancient times.

i've probably read more acheological works than your dumbass.

looks super white to me.

This is common knowledge you idiot lol!!!
Stupid sandniggers don't want to face the facts.
Ok let's look at Sumeria in Mesopotamia, the cradle of Civilization and the first Civilization according to our understanding.
Have you looked at how Sumerian Statues looked like?
Look at how Sumerians depicted themselves in their own statues.
They have BLUE EYES and Caucasian Features.
Semites spread into the Levant and Mesopotamia when the Beduin Arabd started to migrate into the Levant.

super white again.

Those build ancient western civilization, germanics built modern western civilization. Plenty of romans were fair-featured, by the way

If light features weren't a thing for 10 thousand years ago, they surely had to be superior to spread this fast.

>no Julius Evola
>no Serrano
>no Savitri Devi
>no Mircea Eliade

red pilled my ass, more like a slight purple pill

>mfw when newfags and redditors believe this is ''Ultimate redpill''

you are a retard. learn nordic history you ignorant american faggot. Holy shit are americans this fucking cucked?

>didn't have much free time for making sculptures and fucking each other up the ass with olive oil

>boasting about a bunch of downfallen brown civilisations
gee, those brown people sure were amazing at civilisation.

Then who were the original people of those regions?
Where does the Caucasian race come from then nigger?
My god you shitskins are fucking retarded.

i don't know why you have to be such a fag to the nords though

Right, but then tzhey got buttfucked by ze Germans or, even worse, got ilsam't

WEEE

>Donald Trump
Has that guy ever even written anything?

heard of circumcision you genius?

the picture is a fat lie and you have no credibility.

It has nothing to do with nationality and everything to do with agenda.

WUZ

my suebi brother

These are groups that were born of the 'cradle of civilisation'. It's a population and easily arable land formulation.

I do not see how pointing this out conflicts with white nationalism.

this guy gets it

Post pics of statues of Sumerians, cause I know you're full of shit.

Blue eyes was depicted on statues to symbolize the sky you retarded fuck, while the features on the statues were all 100% middle eastern.

Yes bediouns might be mixed with ethiopians or Dravidians, but fact is that pure middle easterners aren't nordic nor European looking either.

not boasting. expelling fat lies.

My father is half italian
Pretty true friend

NIIIIGGAZ and shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

You're just naming white people who were miscegenated into shitskins. Sad.