Why do sci-fi films always deal with fictional worlds of male dominating the females but never vise versa...

Why do sci-fi films always deal with fictional worlds of male dominating the females but never vise versa? There were cultures in history who were just that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlEaZ7UsqwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are sci-fi novels where women have most (often all) political power. They'd just make really shitty films that no one would pay to see.

Another reason would be that feminist sci-fi is almost universally about being victimized, and if feminists were in charge they can't claim victimhood anymore. Without victimhood they have no story to tell.

It's just a garbage book meant to really make you think about how hard women have it, by ignoring the utter matriarchy we live in now.

My high school english teacher made us read either this or the Kite Runner. Both were shit books but at least the Kite runner was shorter.

She is just so punishingly unpleasant to view.

It turns women on to be dominated. So they go see the movie.

This is not rocket science.

Female dominated society: modern black urdan culture.
Males have no jobs, noinfluence on family upbringing, die young to other black males.

Science Fiction= propaganda for the most part
Star Wars, Star Trek, War of the Worlds, The Time Machine, Brave New World, 2001 a Space Odyssey, etc.. are all carefully imbibing the culture with the presuppositions of Darwinian Materialism and radical secularism.

Study the early sci fi writers like Wells and Huxley and their family connections to Anglo bankers.

There's what? A handful of cultures in the entirety of human history where females dominated males?

Our testosterone game is too stronk.

Poor example image since his sister was the biggest hardass in the country

Yeah and her brother could snap her spine.

Yeah but she wasn't the ruler of the country. And was the only female in a top spot iirc. And she was hot af.

I was under the impression that the book wasn't even supposed to be about feminism, but shit like "the cruelty of survivalism" and cult politics. It then got turned into a bunch of shit about feminism because feminists need to co-opt material since literally no one likes them.

All the "matriarchies" in history got taken over by "patriarchies"

Because of (((you)))

females are dominated by females in handmaid's tale senpai. its a caste system and each caste is 'dominated' by members of their own sex . handmaids answer to the hierarchy of the household they're stationed in (they're basically on the level of the servants\driver\bodyguards) but the main authority over them is the 'aunts' caste which is compromised entirely of women .
basically all men answer to a patriarchy and women to a matriarchy .the only exception is the eyes which are in charge of the security of the state and the justice system so they can arrest\detain\investigate both men and women.

But huxleys brave new world seems like the exact kind of disgusting world the Jews are pushing towards. I always thought the book was like a warning. Like hey guys the Jews are trying to do this low key

Sorry I was doing a set and left, if you actually study Huxley he was a proponent of The Brave New World. His book was a blueprint for the elite to implement.

Here is a lecture on this.
youtube.com/watch?v=nlEaZ7UsqwI

And you should look into his Berkley speech.

Basically true. The author has said on many occasions that she is not a feminist because she doesn't want to be associated with these crazies.

>never vice versa
You know there's been sci-fi written at some point that was vice versa. Most MRAs are huge nerds.

I read part of the story and most patriarchies were never so harsh on women.

It kinda smells like propaganda, as if this would be enough to distract from the obvious facts that women are ruining our society

Why do I want to fuck her so badly?

It's kind of like why I don't know why I want to fuck Ally Ioannides also.

This whole channel, whatever it is, it's subversive bullshit. I saw an ad for it once.

The three shows were literally
>evil breeding at 8
>evil Christians at 9
>cool prostitutes at 10

OP BTFO

Anyone care to name and reference these so so-called historical patriarchal societies? Including you OP.

I'd love to deconstruct each and every one if they actual did ever (((exist)))

they should have switched the ofglen and offred actresses and not fucking change offred's husband and best friend into blacks. they literally took the weird religious racism out of the gilead.
also
>tfw no qt circumcised gender traitor handmaid assigned to me
glen is a lucky bastard
something's wrong with you senpai, the ugly madmen girl is meh looking at best.

>There were cultures in history who were just that.

not really

patriarchy is in human nature. men have a rough monopoly on violence. QED

I know.