Stress? Anxiety?

The Aghori people have no stress, anxiety, depression.. they don't feel lonely and have absolutely no care in the world. Sound good to you?

Sound like they dead

They also literally eat shit.

>Chimpanzees have no stress, anxiety, depression.. they don't feel lonely and have absolutely no care in the world. Sound good to you?

who doesn't?
The government agencies allow for a certain amount of literal shit in your food.

yes they do wtf

Maybe in Brazil.

is that poo doing white face? fucking racist!

They do so many drugs, their brains are a deranged mess. They eat dead people and use a skull as a bowl. They have sex with dead people. Worst of all, poo-in-the-loos think they are "holy." WTF?

My apologies for slandering your culture.

Everywhere.
It's also been reported here that the meat we sell to you have more shit than the meat we eat here.
Maybe that explains the horrible teeth.

dey' eat da poo-poooo like ice-cream

You can speak for every single one of these people? How can you tell me anyone doesn't have stress, anxiety, or depression? Most people keep it to themselves or don't even realise they have it.

And human meat.

kek huelian when will they learn

They huff Poppy and Marijuana based Drugs in their every waking moment and earns their livelihood purely on Gibs me thats, I would be god damned surprised if they Had any stress too

What the fuck? They're like drugged out necromancers?

>Aghoris have another very specific and highly secretive ritual for sexual intercourse. The ritual explains that sex in the midst of the dead can give rise to supernatural powers. In the dead of the night, in a graveyard, amidst the strewn ashes of the cremated, the Aghori clans unite to perform this ritual. The women involved in this act are smeared with the ashes of a departed, and the consummation is carried out along the beats of drums and recitation of mantras.
>It is imperative that the women have to be menstruating while the act is going on, and they cannot be involved in the act by force. The process of coitus is carried on for the greater part of an hour, and the men cannot complete their orgasm until the whole ritual is over. Taking the form of Shiva and Shakti, the men and women perform this act in a strange methodical state of trance, releasing sexual energy in the form of supernatural powers.

I imagine bits of favela monkey end up in the pork n beans in sao paulo

I wouldn't know.
Also favela monkey must be good for something right?

And now i feel shitty for implying that u eat people. If its any consolation theres enough hormones dumped in our water to turn us all into traps by 2050

Brazilians cannot eat people as there are no humans left in Brazil.

It's fine to eat people.
It's not fine to drink hormones though.