Oh sweetie, Trump will never build the wa--

Holy shit, being built. TODAY!

BIG BEAUTIFU-

FENCE?

That looks like just a fence to me.

Is that like a British English vs mongrel English thing like pants? Mongrel pants = trousers, British pants = underwear

Yes, a huge CONCRETE fence. Kill yourself, leaf.

what the fuck is that lmao!

>that just looks like a fence
>but this is a wall

>obama redditor already in full damage control

BIG
BEAUTIFUL
FENCE
with zero congressional appropriations

If you retarded 16 year olds follows politics AT ALL, you would know this is the section approved a few months ago that was a holdover from the Bush admin.

Then again, I shouldnt expect a lot from highschoolers who are bootlickers for their "god emperor".

Call me when he gets funding for more than 4.3 miles of it.

what the fuck, i'm a manlet and I could easily jump that thing

What's stopping the next US president from destroying that fence?

What's stopping the next next US president from rebuilding that destroyed fence?

Looks like musk want his high speed train on the border.

How does the wall stop the fact that the immigration law of 1965 is still in act?

Voter ID laws.

so this is how you really want this to be between us and you?

STAY in Mexico to make it great again.

THIS

If Mexico had good economy, Mexico would be the US greatest alky

U dun goffd

I don't really care about the wall but I hope you build the biggest wall the humanity has ever created if that's what you want, mexicans need to learn that USA is not there for helping mexicans or any other inmigrant but only americans, America for americans and Mexico for mexicans

I'm pretty sure about that, but sadly mexicans prefer to bitch about "racism" instead of making themselves better

There's so many Mexicans here building houses, if they all return you can all live in mansions.

Based. I appreciate your pride and spirit brother

shit looks ugly as fuck. fitting for such an ugly gesture.

your pic is of the construction of the existing fence. the concrete on the bottom is the foundation
the real wall will be a concrete wall with a concrete foundation

topkek

>Chilangofag complaining about anyone

is not that easy, if our government stopped being a corrupt asshole then there would be hope but I don't see it happening

I will literally pay your airfare and room and board to see your fat ass come down here and try to scale that "fence" If you can do it in 6 hours I will give you $10,000, if you fail you're my bitch for a year.

That's the Mexico side. The American side will be a e s t h e t i c a l l y pleasing, I'm told.

shut up come tortillas, I'm not even chilango. I know mexicans are lazy and prefer to blame anyone but themselves

ok deal

>20ft

thanks, I really wish the best for your country since it has given so much to the world

Did you expect the wall from attack on Titan?

whoa, a giant fence that will stretch for 50 yards!

(some fag from t_d)

See guys, I told you he was gonna do it, he's still our guy!

You might at least want to wait until it's finished.

As it is in that picture, I could scale that in less then 15 seconds, in about 20 seconds I could do it with style.

>again.

nice trips

great enough to get independence

Could this be a good idea

AAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA

You couldn't even do an image search? You're as retarded as Sean Spicer, OP.