Chechens are whiter than any Southern European

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9GdLWjDpGU
youtube.com/watch?v=soxf3PpC8Ok
slobodnaevropa.org/a/bih_protesti_imigracioni_centar_abu_hamza/2335518.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, they're basically mudslimed scotts.

They are whiter than Slavo-mongols like your kin

Only pure blooded "uncucked" chechens. Come da fuck on, Pedro. You honestly think that peps that was literally assimilated by ME guys are whiter than us?Lol mah sides.

>mudslimed scotts
Kinda true.
Chechens = Scotts
Russians = Anglo
youtube.com/watch?v=d9GdLWjDpGU

I am a Khazar Armenian axper

sage for Jewish

they have the great alexander blade

>muslims
>white

I guess Bosnians are also not white because converting also changes your genetic structure

A sandnigger is a sandnigger, is a sandnigger

And?
tfw when family can be traced back to the 16th century but since you converted to islam you suddenly are not white. Dont expect much from british apes anyways

Their genes are probably purer than yours mutt boy

(((Armenian))) indeed my friend.

Privyet my (((brat)))

they seem to have sandnigger characteristics

now that I think of it they look a lot similar to the lighter-colored saudis

>whiter than any Southern Europe
>Southern Europrean

Is that really cause for bragging rights?

Look that's a Berber woman from fucking Algeria. Pretty white right?
Seriously Sup Forums you guys should stop this pseudo-science about muh white race and go learn a little bit about Indo-european and caucasoid people...

gun name?

Things like Vintorez and Val have integrated supressor, which model is that?

They aren't part of South Europe, none of the North Caucasus is

He would die in that position. Fuck all muslim terrorists.

Looked like an SVD dragunov to me

The sad thing about the american flag on Sup Forums is that you can't tell if it's really an american or an immigrant because they have so much of them.

For your question, Chechens are scums and should have been ethnically cleansed

You can try but you will always fail

So you're actually a Chechen who fled his country when the Red Army invaded. Damn, burgers accept everyone in their country nowadays. And why didn't you stay and fight ?

the problem with arab women is that they are muck lighter than arab males, so you end up making kids with one and the girls are lightskinned but the boys are shitskins

That guy in the first row, second from the left looks disturbingly similar to le happy merchant.

Nevermind, probably some sad 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant who doesn't know shit about his (((culture))) and try to not lose the links he still have with shithole chechnia

I am not a Chechen but I am from the Caucasus

>Can't tell if poster is a refugee.

At times this might be true, but it is obvious with this OP.

A lot of the Chechen mujahideen are from different parts of the Muslim world so he might not be a Chechen

I was born here

Mostly because the women would stay at home or be protected from the sun by a hijab while the men would go under the Middle eastern/north african sun without protection.
I'm a Halfy from Morocco and everybody think I'm med.

This is what real chechens look like
Absolute badass nation
>Btfo'd a nation with 150 million population with no real war equipment except some aks and rpgs
>Won the first war , signed a peace contract,try to rebuild their country with little to no help from other countries because those are afraid of russia, but the slavshits invade again like the little cowards they are and start bombing grozny full of only civilians from miles away because they'd get assraped on the combat field
>Putin commands some inside jobs to justify that coward attack

Pure shit might taste better than shit laced with all kinds of dirty stuff but that doesn't mean that pure shit tastes any good.

Southern Europeans always removed Kebab, while you blue eyed, blonde haired snow niggers and nordcucks are always enabling the eternal jew and ruining it for everybody once again.

>Laced
Chechens are probably one of the most isolated ethic groups in Europe. Who do you think mixed with them and show the evidence

YUSUF RAISOV BORZ

I meant, just because they are pure and isolated, doesn't make them a master race, you faggot.

I did not say they were

>they are shitskin mudslimes

You can have all the honour, we prefer new lands instead

Tatars are whiter than any Southern European

>mister 56%
>calling someone shitskin

Pottery

That's why your Country is a degenerated shithole

True but not all

these are bosnian jihadists protesting the state that forbids them going to syria ..

No they are protesting about Chechnya and that image is from the 90s. Look at the poster in the back
youtube.com/watch?v=soxf3PpC8Ok

Southern Europeans are 0% White so that's not an accomplishment

it's not from nineties you stupid cunt, it's few years old

as you can see they're pretty emo wahhabists crying about fictional genocide

Yeah because the Chechen war started 5 years ago right autist. Plus that is real shit camera quality if its in 2012

They are still white no matter what lies you post

yes they are white, this is the future of white man so you should start learning

slobodnaevropa.org/a/bih_protesti_imigracioni_centar_abu_hamza/2335518.html

>90ties

It is obviously not the same protest you fucking troll

you are right

>>Published on Jul 21, 2015

>>Bosnian/Serbo-Croat/Nat

>>Thousands of Mujahideen fighters marched through Sarajevo on Friday protesting against the Russian military offensive in Chechnya.

>>Mujahideen speakers accused the international community and the United States of aiding Russia in their bloody offensive against the Chechens.

>>The Mujahideen took to the streets of Sarajevo on Friday, protesting against the Russian campaign in Chechnya and the international community's reluctance to intervene.

>>During the four years of civil war in Bosnia several hundred Islamic mercenaries - Mujahideen - fought together with Bosnian Muslims.

you are right, this one is from 2015

It was not the same people and not the same place. I can't speak your shit language so I can't verify anything you say and everything you have said is irrelevant to the thread.

>Chechens are whiter than any Southern European
>post some pictures of actual whiter south europeans from muslim community

>irrelevant to the thread

k

There was a previous thread related to them.

They're discussing where did they come from, ethnicity.

Th thread also talks about Kadyrov, Chechen Wars, they wanting EU refugee status to get gibsmedat, and some gay shills ranting about the "gay Shoah" in Chechenya

There are a lot of Chechen diaspora here in Sup Forums. I've seen Swiss, French, Norway flags. One swiss origin user talked about Chechnya as well.

Prove they are white

Only those who have slav genes. If it has shit skin, hair and eyes, it's a pureblood shitskin.

>not the same people and not the same place

Also, when you have population of 3.6 million divided in 3 ethnical territories, one easily find out that there is like >500 these bearded guys and the only place where they can `protest` without being shot in the place is Sarajevo. In Sarajevo you have 3 places where you can protest, so yes this event is from 2015. and before that there was one event in 2011. after that many of these were arrested, and are going through trials right now for participating/engaging in wars in Syria.

Do you actually think all the Chechens who have light skin, hair, and eyes are some how part slavic? Lol

Here are your white Bosnians

>shitskin
>calling white master race shitskin

Kys islambek

They have Hurrian/Urartian roots that lived in an isolated part of the Caucasus.

>KHAZAR
>CALLING OTHERS MONGOL

you are special my friend, keep it that way

>Do you actually think all the Chechens who have light skin, hair, and eyes are some how part slavic? Lol
Yeah because they take Russian wives and chechens who have light eyes are rare exceptions. The rest look like pale skin shitskins. Like this Sorry they mostly look like georgians or armenians or even turk/kurd roaches. Typical mountain niggers of the region.

You faggots post cherry picked images trying to convince euro neet cucks that you're somehow white.

>Halfy from Morocco
Nobody cares sandnigger, your kind is the cancer of europe.

It was obviously a joke you pleb

Chechens are Iranic Semites. Southern """""Europeans""""" are bleached negroids

>Kazakhs saying that Caucasians look niggers

How tf are Chechens Iranic? Ossetians are due to their language but Chechens aren't at all

I'm not saying they look like nigger niggers, they look like sand niggers, often bleached. Hence mountain niggers.

>How
By blood

Prove it then

Why is every american post on Sup Forums is soaked in anger and frustration? Is US the honorary member of butthurt belt club?

The point is that they are whiter than South Euros

Are you being retarded on purpose? This is some American education level

It is fun triggering Slavs

Open any genetic study, suburban retard

Both are not European and both are turbocucks at that

But South Euros have the culture. I wouldn't claim Chechens are whiter than the Greeks. Both have a lot of shitskin in them but the Greeks have the white history.

That is some stupid picture and not a study you fucking autist drunkard.
>Genetic tests on Chechens, though sparse and not sufficiently thorough so far, have shown roots mostly in the Caucasus as well as slight connections to and influences from the Middle East as well as Europe. As is the case with many other Caucasian peoples, Chechens are connected with Europe on the J-DNA side, but closer to Western Europe in terms of mitochondrial DNA.[41]

I'll take Barbary slave trade for 100, Ahmed
>1 million to 1.25 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa

Berber women have very distinct features - horse like, almost - Long face, prominent teeth. Anything else was mixed with Europeans or arabs.

Also, what a model used to present a Berber garb has to do with race?

And look at them now. Chechens are high T and not cucks like most of Europe nowadays

Nigger niggers are also high T. Being constantly high on beast hormones may be what prevents lesser races from having glorious white/asian culture.

>Glorious Asian culture
Your culture is not glorious at all mate

Most Chechens aren't really Muslim they are part Muslim and manly Pagan in customs and tradition. The only reason they converted was to sway the Ottoman empire to help them against attacking Slavs.

they are Semitic. Not European
Their males try to meme bisexuality as a hip thing to do for the last decade and their women are even bigger whores than British and Ukrainian slags

No sun = whiter

Whatever. White culture then. THe point still stands. Congolese are high T and not cucks like Europe nowadays just like the Chechens. High T isn't white feature. Animals are very high T. The less we are driven by hormones the more cultured we are.

i have phoenicians,greek,etruscan, roman ,longobard and goth ancestry , i don't give a fuck if some eastern europeans has a lighter skin than me i'm superior in everyway,top this stormfags

>Putin troll detected

Ignore this poster

I'm telling Ruslan Aslanev that lives on the fifth floor of your building that you're talking shit against kaba3. Enjoy the samovar up your ass.

I don't like Putin. Visit Moscow. Open Tindr/go to a club. See yourself
Mate of mine told me how he got into a fap circle of five men, when he was at his Chechen friend's dacha back in university days. Chechens like and enjoy bisexuality. It's not per se wrong it's just how it is.