Why do Germans want to see Britain suffer, Sup Forums?

Why do Germans want to see Britain suffer, Sup Forums?

Is it envy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9LtfvCeefc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it's just butthurt.

It's desire for conquest.

It is propaganda.

What suffering? It will just be normal negotiations, like those with Canada. Did the EU want Canada to suffer? Not really.

Germany can you go one single century without trying to destroy Europe?

No, it's definitely envy.

I think deep down every German is painfully aware that we will always be slaves to globalist scheme that is the EU.

Brits managed to escape them, they voted for FREEDOM, and Brexit reminds us of our own inferiority and permanent subjugation.

GERMans are petty, vindictive people who hate to see others succeed. They have always been jealous of us. Hitler's desire to conquer Europe was his way of trying to emulate the success of the British Empire.

Truly a pathetic race of """""people""""".

>They have always been jealous of us.

You mean envious, but I agree. It's pure spite and envy.

Two things have ahppened recently that give me cause for concern that I didn't have before regarding the EU.

The first is when it got involved in polands domestic politics taking a partisan position favouring PO over the rightfully elected PiS Government.

The second is the recent intervention and public humiliation of Hungary and it's Prime Minister Voctor Orban over the Central European University.

Both these situations represent an intrusiveness into the domestic affairs of European States and have served to inform me as the root of British anxieties regarding the Institutions of the EU. After only emerging from the shadow of another supranational State Governance these countries now find themselves again needing to assert their sovereign identity against an external organisation seeking to meddle in areas that should be well outside their remit.

If this kind of thing happened in America enacted by the Federal Government it would not be tolerated.

>Is it envy?
I prefer Germany over Britain, it isn't envy believe me.

This, Germans can't help themselves but destroy their neighbors. Worst white brothers.

Your sick shit-obsessed culture created a word that means "experiencing pleasure in the suffering of others" and you're asking us?

Krauts are fucked in the head, and deep down in their hearts. Simple as that.

Schadenfreude is actually a sign of empathy, even if slightly twisted. What you're seeing here is most certainly not simple Schadenfreude. It's a trauma. Krauts are fucked up, I tell you.

germans are obsessed with "muh united europe/muh empire" and britian had the largest and most succesfull empire the world has ever known

>Germans want to protect Germany's interests, which means making sure that other member states don't see leaving the EU as a good option

Not sure why you all have such a hard time understanding this

Your country is taking millions muslim of immigrants that will live of welfare for no reason at all, your people are not rational anymore.

germans have it built into them for dominating europe

but the eternal anglo always thwarts their plans

they thought they had us under the boot all this time but now the eternal anglo has left the eu they fear he will come for them

they are thinking we must destroy the anglo before he destroys us

and you know what? they are right :^) we are coming for you merkel

Turks and English have always nursed grudges, nothing new.

media says majority of people want x so it must be true

keep believing this trash they spew i bet the average german doesnt give a flying fuck

>Both these situations represent an intrusiveness into the domestic affairs of European States and have served to inform me as the root of British anxieties regarding the Institutions of the EU

It's only just beginning for you guys .Staying in the EU will have massive consequences for you guys long term

dude it litterally translates into "malicious joy" for example remember back in school when the nerd trips with his school tray in the canteen and spills his food all over the floor and everyone points and laughs?

thats schadenfreude

Excuse me, but it's nothing but pettiness and envy.

Why can't Germans just be happy for Britain? It boggles the mind.

>Stop being human,why did you create a synonym for human.

G*rmans cant stand when a piece of their 4th reich wants to leave the fold.

Because if they have to suffer then so should the world.

Yes, yes, that's the slightly twisted part. But it isn't actually mean-spirited. No empathy, no Schadenfreude. I don't think you non-german speaking folks will ever get this, for taking those shitty translations/explanations way too literally.

if le pen wins and baguettexit goes through then this kraut tactic would be rendered pointless

dresden

>schadenfreude

So basically like when the moderate terrorists smile after beheading a 14yo boy who was accused to be a government spy?

IMHO bongers should just declare war on Germany, and see who's with team axis this time. If you want to bring any of your valuables to safety first, you know where you find us.

>File: 1493694823390.jpg (312 KB, 1024x783)

AYY LMAO

The Eu is still the only forum for pan-European political discussion but both these events had the Heads of State sat in a naughty corner explaining actions that France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK would not have recognised the need to justify.

The Eu is still a relatively young organisation and it needs very deep reformations before it can hope to lead a European Federation of Sovereign States. I still think the UK has made a mistake by leaving but given it is a collection of sovereign states itself I always thought it would need to undergo a rearrangement before it could be a legitimate member. I fully expect England to rejoin the European Union once the UK disintegrates.

Well I am envious. Brittain asked its people if they want to leave the sinking ship called the EU and they said yes. Now they are actually leaving.
We Germans don't get asked shit. We just get told what's going to happen and we have to accept it. Fuck this libtard infested shithole.

>Well I am envious.

I wish they'd let us vote for freedom too, but we aren't free and they'll never let us vote on this.

Bingo.

If Britain succeeds it's the end of their globalist cuck scheme. Imagine if your lifes work could be torn away and destroyed in 2 years, theres no fucking chance they will happily accept it.

I doubt even a minority of the country was even asked such a question; probably the whoever conducted the "polls" its just media BS

A lot of anti-turkey, UK, russia, NK shite lately..

Because Germany loves stirring the pot.

It's just how we Germans roll. We love to see others suffer.

>I wish they'd let us vote for freedom too
You can vote till you get blue in the face :DDD

I know.

I belive EU is more of an american scheme to integrate eastern europe than a german one.

Why does it matter?
The Islamification of the West is in full effect, and there's no turning back now, unless we elect Le Pen of course...

>vindictive people who hate to see others succeed.
You're more right than you know. It's essentially the driving force behind our society. Germans don't want to better themselves - they just want to see their neighbor crushed.

>The Eu is still a relatively young organisation and it needs very deep reformations before it can hope to lead a European Federation of Sovereign States

Not gonna happen ,The current migrant invasion alone will finish it off and will take most of the continent with it . we dodged a bullet by leaving

dont talk big without your big brother, Nigel. your country is a cesspool of everything degenerated and toxic existing in the west. your capital city is a hell on earth; your whole country got raped by shitskins EVEN THOUGH you won the war with the help of your big brother, Nigel.

Neck yourself, inbred island nigger.

I never said it was Germany user, all of Europe suffers because of the decisions of a few.

EU have upped Brexit Bill to 100 billion - FT

BEADY

>EU have upped Brexit Bill to 100 billion - FT

This does not surprise me , i was expecting them to be dicks and from their point of view it makes sense

We won't pay a single fucking penny.
Do you know how pissed true Brits would be over this?

wtf? why should the UK pay for leaving?

fucking german and french politicians. pls trident brussels, berlin and paris, UK.

suck more loyalist cock you little faggot.

god you justins, nigels and McInbreds are disgusting. thats what you get for living on an island for 2000 years.

they can try bill us but desu id rather have a war over it

if we suprise attacked france and trump stepped down and didnt get involved and let putin storm europe we could destroy germany and let a few years of russian occupation fix their degenerate ways

we could then go on to form CANZUK union and restore our former glory and leave europe too cucked to do anything

the only threat militarily in europe is france hence why we attack them,if le penn wins though we could just team up with france and join forces and cuck germany

>We Germans don't get asked shit

But would there be any point asking now? The Brits pushed the political envelope by voting in general elections.

I'll never give up on Brit/Germany brotherhood dream anyway.

the micks english scots and welsh have kicked the shit out of each other for 100s of years but when it comes to the crunch we all live in the british isles and we wont be dictated to by some fucking german

WHY ARE ALL THESE RIDICULOUS OLD WOMEN IN POSITIONS OF POWER IN THE FIRST PLACE !?

Why the fuck does the UK have to pay money to the EU? The jews won't own bongland come March 2019 and can't do jack about it

This makes me so angry.

Why should anyone be punished for not wanting to be part of your club?
Fucking Nazi's.

I want every anglo to suffer it has nothing to do with Brexit

Brexit threatens German domination of Europe through the EU.

They need us to suffer to prevent the while project from unravelling.

What they don't realise is that it was always doomed.

even the USSR didnt do this to members that left

take that in for a moment

the SOVIET UNION treated countries that left with more respect than germany does

>"HANS! HANS! THEY SAID THEY'RE NOT GOING TO PAY!!!"
>"What should we do?"
>"I know! I'll double the demand! That will surely work!"

fight me

I wish we could be more like Soviet Union and give you guys the respect you deserve.

Do you know what, fuck the cunts, id rather be sovereign then have a lower tariff on a BMW, i honestly couldn't give a shit, just get us out of that shithole.

tommy left your international interracial sadomasochistic fetish club, fritz, time for you to suffer alone :^)

reminder, merkel is juden

Because it's funny and satisfying to watch others experience pain and difficulty.

I would say two things are worrying the Germans.
The Germans normal reaction to stepping out of line is punishment. Go with the plan or go to the wall.
What's worrying them is , A the British don't like the plan.
B. The British are usually right.
The British are the most like the Germans of all the Europeans. But the British are also Celtic, a Celtic Saxon mix. That often means we see things the Germans miss.

I'm going to the TT this year

This punishment of GB our Lügenpresse and the dumbass Merkel are pushing for is the foreign-policy blunder of the century. How fucking retarded can this chancellor be? She makes Wilhelm II. look like a genius.

BTW, why are only we get blamed for this and not France at least a little?

>100 billion

That's 30 years of UK's net contributions.

I would understand 4 years to cover the current budget (which ends in 2020) - 13.3 billion. (or 6.6 billion if you only count the last two budget years where Britain won't be part of the union).

1000 billion? the EU is just trolling at this point.

germans are hard workers but they are autistic as fuck

they cant be balanced,they must swing either to the far right or far left

they deal in absolutes from what i gather.

Any German who had a gander at British tabloids would find plenty of reasons to be mad at the UK.

Speaking of the UK press btw that headline is misleading in the extreme. The actual poll was about if they wanted the Brits to get major concessions. They don't. No one else really does either.

i think its great. brits were so disgusting snitches in WW2. they deserve it

Juden or not it is obese and childless and old.

If only there were a word for that....

Sorry for bombing your Granny Hans.

strange, wasn't the reason britbongs and frogs made the treaty of versailles because the were jealous of germanys success and feared our power?

How fucked the eu project would be if the eu candidates lose the next general election in italy next year?

>implying swedes are allowed to look at the british press

M8. they're trying to break even.

All the money we poured in, all the projects were leading/are involved in. This "bill" will be (very conveniently) equal to what the EU would owe us.

They won't get shit, they know this. They do this they can save face to the public, the smaller nations simply cannot afford to leave.

tldr; this bill is not actually targeting Britain.

>This punishment of GB our Lügenpresse and the dumbass Merkel are pushing for is the foreign-policy blunder of the century.

I'm quite sure it was accepting two millions undocumented asians of fighting age.

kill yourself you pathetic semes slurping cuck
but the chances that you are a britbottle proxyfag is also pretty high I guess

>Why do Germans want to see Britain suffer, Sup Forums?
I think everyone want it. Every country.

britains talking about their "empire" are autistic larping faggots with no clue about the history of the 20. century. i think its the incest or the masonic propaganda over centuries. brits dont only look retarded, they actually really arent right in their heads.

Why are you so envious of British freedom?

Why can't you just be happy for them?

are there estimates of the UK share of EU assets being in this range?

youtube.com/watch?v=V9LtfvCeefc

Ur an idiot

Uk wants the good,stuff of eu, but not the bad,stuff. They want the economic ties, but not the open borders. It doesnt work that way. Either u are full in, or full out. Uk chose to be out, so they can fuck off. They fucked themselves and they realize it.

Massive propaganda onslaught how the EU is such a wonderful utopia, and everyone harming it is backstabbing peace and prosperity. Every other country must be discouraged from leaving the EU. They cannot allow Britain to prosper, they will do whatever they can to sabotage it. So they fan up the hate.

we will go onto the end,we will defend our island whatever the cost may be,we shall never surrender!

>implying that there is a way to stop them.

Hows your snoopers charter?

That was the most retarded idea of the millenium , at least.

Are you this guy?

The Eternal Aryan is simply mad about the Noble Anglo foiling his flan to destroy Europe once again.

when you are in the top 5 economies on the planet yes you can demand such things,get fucked walloon and your non country