Holy shit

Holy shit.

We actually did it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4464842/Parents-pranked-kids-video-lose-custody.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qp6u8G8Vf8&t=319s
youtube.com/watch?v=9IM1N1jT8Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=xvanc7-48xM
youtube.com/watch?v=6NhAMXYbLnE
youtube.com/watch?v=b5s1whupGRY
youtube.com/watch?v=jD3c0RwF55c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

joke's on him because he was actually adopted

It's a shame their YT channel will likely lose subscribers

Did you even see the real mother in her new video?

The lawyer had to prompt everything from her, she clearly DOESN'T want those kids and doesn't look like she can even take care of them. She's obese and stupid.

Those kids are going to kill themselves or others at some point in the future.

that's a shame. poor kids. press F to pay respects to their future victims

F

Link?

loose*

Quality.

THANKS PHILLY D!

SUP YA BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS!

She looks like shes struggling to hold back a shit in her pants.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qp6u8G8Vf8&t=319s

Just look at how little she cares about the situation.

We did it reddit!

the fucked up part is that the guy "daddyoffive" is the step father of the other 3 children, so each child was living with a step parent

Nice

And the real dad of the other 3 is now filing for custody too.

>She's a fat glutton
This won't do. She's unfit to be a parent of these children.

I fucking told you i'd do it idiots, i talked with protective services and nailed them

Good.

Hopefully that pair of fucking morons running that channel are dragged through the muck for a long time for tormenting their kids online for YouTube gibs.

Leave it to a fucking leaf to get basic English wrong.

Good job, now these kids are going to be even more messed up.

Leave it to a burger to be a fat waste of space

it's lose, you fucking idiot

no, we saved 2 of them from becoming school shooters, now they will just be normal autists

Why is Sup Forums white knighting entitled little shits? Maybe you're you are also entitled little shits who didn't get the right kind of discipline?

Nice bait, 7/10

>children are being screamed at for things they didn't do
>children are being screamed at for provoked behavior
>children are showing obvious signs of social isolation

Yeah, we're just white knighting.

I don't think you know what discipline means

I don't even think you know what's even happening

This is why you kids grow up collecting ponies and watching cartoons at 40

Son..
These children are being EXPLOITED.
In these cases, they did nothing wrong and are being provoked, harmed, yelled at, psychologically damaged for money and exposure.

These are not normal children who behave the wrong way.

Why didn't she have custody in the first place?

If they'd dressed him up like a girl they'd be hailed as heroes though.

I highly disapprove such videos of children. Never post pictures or videos of your children online.

In my opinion all the money of those videos should go right to the children and the parents should be thrown into prison where they could be gangraped by some beaners.

we? , i think it was some youtube e-celeb that did everything, what didwe do?

is anyone in the us not a fat fucking twat you fucking cucks are all obese even the fucking lawyer

No, they put shit like atrazine and TONS of fat in our foods to make us weak and shitty so they can control us.
No joke.
There's no 'organic' supermarket near me, and my relatives wouldn't be likely to understand why atrazine and excess carbs are bad for you.

fuck you daddyofive was redpilled as fuck. lefties take hs kids away just because he doesnt believe in the government

this is the only solution

...What?
Are you a troll?
The children didn't even do anything that bad.
They're being yelled at for money, you fucking braindead bastard.
Do you approve of that?

Those kids need some thicker skin

Because of mommy and daddy issues that like this particular case?

I agree

Like all kids today. They grow up needing safe spaces in college because we demonized physical discipline.

She just looked mad nervous desu

No, that would be more towards criminality and violence. The example I gave is a result of lack of discipline and soft parents.

I have laughed. Very funny, friend!

...Tell me if you were yelled at, every day, harmed, accused, exploited, brainwashed, and you suddenly learned at around 20 years old that that was what happened to you that you would not have an impulse reaction to kill yourself.
You didn't even read my post, I bet.
The kids did not do SHIT.
They are being screamed at with the excuse of 'prenks xdddd.'
You are fucking retarded, son.
God, you're like a living fossil from the 1960s.

>>
A lack of discipline is always ridiculous, but young, young children don't need to be sworn at and pushed around by who they find to be their only parental figures.

Obviously everyone involved is white trash, but it's better that the kids aren't being screamed at and filmed 24/7.

Was there something wrong with the 60's? Are you saying today people are better?

Each individual reacts a particular way towards gratuitous abuse most become manchildren or school shooters

And what were these kids being "disciplined" for? Their fat freeloading parents not getting Jewtube money for "JUST A PRANK BRAH" videos?

Kek

Seems drunk or on pain killers.

God, no.
That is demonstrably wrong. Older America was nowhere near as shit as it is now.
But the 60s in terms of being able to harm children was not right.
You should still yell at your kids when they did something wrong, but when the children are being yelled at for no reason, that builds an inferiority complex.

What kind of low-life loser family has framed pictures of juvenile FPS on their wall next to a crucifix?

Ans: welcome to Walmart's America

Are you saying the 60s of all eras didn't have SJW and snowlfake college kids?

shes slightly mentally retarded you idiot

and she probably doesn't want to say anything wrong? shits still ongoing

the main channel has all of the videos removed, but they forgot to remove the videos on their secondary channel

here is some of their high art:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IM1N1jT8Vo

youtube.com/watch?v=xvanc7-48xM

youtube.com/watch?v=6NhAMXYbLnE

Calm down, user, and remember where you are. Truth is those videos were sick.

Not anywhere close to the degree at which we have them today. You can't even argue that.

Applaudable shitpost desu

You're joking right?

They had better music, but that's the only difference

watching those videos, it was like i was watching a two person version of my mom, just without the sexual abuse, mexican dick sucking, or drug use.

Of course in my case, CPS gave custody to my mom, despite all the evidence saying she was the abusive one. At that point there were no takebacks because they would be open to a lawsuit.

So there I stayed. No matter how many times I called the police after getting beaten. I was simply told I needed to stop "re living the trauma my father put me through" and that if i keept calling the police over nothing they would have to file criminal charges.

it was a hell.

What was happening to cody made my blood boil.

It's likely that once he gets situated in his new home, he'll make new friends, find some stability, and then one of his parents will manage to get custody and once again uproot him. Then it will begin again.

Physical discipline was not seen as harm in that era. The error is in seeing it as such. That's not to saying that physical abuse didn't or doesn't exist, but there is a way to utilize force responsibility to teach children.

>Film child abuse
>Put it on Youtube
>OMG I lost my kids! How could this have happened?!?
What the fuck is wrong with millennials?

Read up on childism bro

...But there's very little comedic mileage, fucking to me, in just screaming at vulnerable targets.
Why?
These children are bound to react every fucking time, so it gets worn out.

Oh my god.
Fucking yes.
If these kids are raised in an abusive environment, they will grow to be fucked up.

Yeah, I suppose when children are old enough, they should get face smacks, but not other shit, man.
In one video, the tiny fucking five year old was literally thrown onto the floor by the father for wanting to leave the situation.
He deleted the video, but if you go to MrRepzion's livestream and skip in there, it's still there.

and she might have just been shy since she knew she'd be in front of thousands of viewers. or she might have also been sad after seeing her kids get abused for Youtube views. and she also might have been tired after fighting to get them back.

>Kid pranked into thinking he's going be adopted
>deemed cruel by social services.
>is actually put up fo adoption.

The world cheers me up sometimes.

>What kind of low-life loser family has framed pictures of juvenile FPS on their wall next to a crucifix?
>Ans: welcome to Walmart's America

This x 100000.

WE DID IT REDDIT

first time im seeing the one where they eat food

this father hates his kids and wants to be seen as dominant at all times coz hes always been a little pussy nobody respected probably was abused by his father too, he wants to eat a fucking "eating game" against his kids like get a fucking grip having kids is not about putting them down just so you can be seen as the alpha male i wish i could knock this pussyole out. why does he keep fucking shouting at the kids? like its just some fucking baby food get a grip its not that deep let the kids eat or not if they dont want to like whats your fucking problem? wannabe fucking youtube superstar fucking an insecure pig who feels she has to compete with kids for her partners attention, alslo her iq is 40

i hate these people hope they take all the kids away and then somebody rapes both the bitch n that beta cuck

I remember the first thread on this channel, can't believe this shit right now Sup Forums fucking did it again

>Saving kids from psychological abuse that the abusers profit from is reddit-tier! XD! Ebin meam!

Go to Hell.

thank god codu is okay

The moment he knew he was destined to kill his father

>"Prank Gone Wrong! DAD PULLS A GUN!"

Wonderful environment to raise young kids and teens in.

literally /ourguy/

Some kids are just born to suffer. Now they'll be suffering with their fat, retarded, mentally ill, poor, white trash mother who lost custody of them in the first place. But they won't do it in front of a camera, which doesn't make much difference for them. There is no happy ending to this story. Just look at Cody. Does that really looks like a kid who had a chance? Eugenics is the only way to help kids like him in the future.

This is what the indians died for so you could replace them with.
Pretty sad.

They're not much better

youtube.com/watch?v=b5s1whupGRY

this is amazing. i hope he ends up with no kids and kills himself alone and depressed

this is like christmas for me. i really hate arrogant guys like him

He might become a school shooter then its a happy ending

beta as fuck

>we did it

Congrats. Now get to work on the millions of niggers that torture their kids, fuck them, destroy their minds, and send them out on the street to our children.

They literally did nothing wrong. Big fucking deal they yell at their kids. Jesus christ, you all are pussies. This is why white civilization is going to die out.

I would've happily traded my "loving" childhood for financial security instead of being forced to live next to some fucking niggers and potentially have my shit stolen every day I walked home from school.

hes a prick and he got the karma he deserves.

couldent even breed his own kids. all stepfathers are scum. no child should ever respect a step parent

>Helping black kids

nice joke

2edgy4me

>post a few pranks
>government takes your children away

did you sit in the back of the class, silently resenting the chad all the girls talked to? taking solace in the hope that one day he would fall on hard times?

pulling a gun on your children is not a prank. its child endangerment.

This leaf correctly recognizes pure, primal rage

youtube.com/watch?v=jD3c0RwF55c

you bet.
karma always comes through for me.

I enjoy seeing fat people in pain.

Hopefully someone they know files for custody for them. The state can't get a hold of them or else they kids are fucking screwed.

I'd accept any amount of physical/mental """abuse""" if it meant growing up with parents who made decent money. This isn't edgy, it's just rational. Growing up poor is worse than anything you can personally inflict to a child.

You really want that thing in your house when it turns 14

They have a better chance in a stable home than a foster house or an orphanage.

Gaslighting your children just turns them into sociopaths, or even worse, leafs.

but if i can't watch Cody being abused, how will i get off?