IT'S HAPPENING!

>Benjamin Netanyahu inspects Israeli wall as talks of donating boarder wall to U.S. begin.
OH SHIT, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE JEW BECAME OUR GREATEST ALLY?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek. Expecting boardwide triggering.

Wtf I love kikes now.

We DO have wall-building experience :^)

Easy way for the wall to be built. Israel "donates" the funding and helps their businesses in the process. Trump adds some extra money to the next handout we give them.

and wall toppling experience, how long will you have to walk around playing music before this wall comes down shlomo?

Not that we need your chump change, but Obongo gave us $3.8bn per annum for 10 years.

Thank you merchant, you are my greatest ally

Putting up a wall turns USA into a prison like Palestine.

can you link source faggot

REEE
They are MY shekels

>free
>from a Jew

Yeah right, read the small print dumbass.

This will help change my view of Israel. This would actually be an instance of Israel aiding America. Wtf? My antisemitism is lessening.

Trump fags will support this.

I prefer this kind of jewry.

>We make Israel pay for the wall

Trump is the most red-pilled President of all time

wow wouldn't it be nice if the fucking jews helped us out for once?

Based Heebs.

>the place everyone wishes they were
no. Unless you mistakenly said USA when you meant mexico.

You can have them, as far as I'm concerned.

>jew
>pay

>Palestine
What's that?

kek, leafs try to give you sheckles too, it just doesnt even register in your big full jew bank accounts

why not build bridges, user

THE JEWS ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY

WHO ELSE LOVES OUR ISRAELI BRETHREN?

>donating boarder wall to U.S. begin.
Yes goy, have this gift, which you originally paid for.

Fucking hell, these posts. Trump might aswell hire illegals to build his wall. What happened to America first, hire American, buy American ?

I'm sorry, we don't accept maple leafs as banknotes.

You know perfectly why.

>taking "free" stuff from jews

ISHYGDDT

Donny probably promised to let Bibi eat barrons foreskin or something

when Trump loses the next election Israel will be one of the scapegoats for fascism in America and will be punished together with Europeans

Israel should stay the fuck out of this for its own long term interest

>The most kiked president in history is lining kike pockets yet again

Why would you take the jew walls?
They probably have backdoors.

Trump will get re-elected.

I shouldn't have laughed

Americans are truly the best goys.

Foreskin isn't kosher you dickwad.

Little do you know that wall will be used to keep Americans in.

Netanyahu is quite based though. He recently didnt want to meet with our foreign minister because that cuck met with some palestines/fugees shortly before.

liberals started threatening the contractors who'd build the wall.

that's totally not a trap

All I know is there's Jews involved so this is bad news

Damn they're looking cooler than Resevoir Dogs.

>foreskin
>dickwad

oy vey!

You do realize that kike oligarchs still control your puppet country?

unlikely because his popularity is very low but even then he can't do more than two terms at most

the counterrevolution that comes after him will destroy every collaborationist regime

it's likely a move so Trump can play the "Israel helped us" card when Israel makes its move for Greater Israel.

>A Star will Gorge itself on clay

Fucking pussy walls. US should ask Russia for some details and go full iron curtain, minefields, self shooting guns, some drones here and there... and don't forget to set up some 4K webcams so you can watch the shitfest online for a small fee (anyone in the world can watch/subscribe) and thus the wall will be financed.

finance American walls
finance Mexican tunnels

profit

>trusting Soros-funded (((polls)))
Just like this election, eh?

Greater Israel is infeasible without removal of kebab on a scale beyond our capabilities.

More debt for burgers.

i believe the prophecy if the wall has an actual judenstern

Israel doesn't need walls
Israel needs bridges and multiculturalism
tear down that wall mr bibi
open borders for israel

he's still polling better than hilary and who on earth do you think the DNC will roll out that can beat trump?

We're diverse enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

>Just like this election, eh?
the polls were correct, it was close

are you serious, faggot? the U.S. has been paying for everything for Israel anyway. They are just giving us some trash that we paid for in the first place

303-pigshit isn't close.

20% shitskins kek, why hasnt Samson option been tripped. Your clearly under attack.

If this is actually going to happen then I may have to reassess my oven capacity.

What would happen if i moved to Israel and pretented to be a jew? I look white. Would i fit in?

This makes me believe that the long term plan is to make America the next USSR and the walls will hold us in, gulag style. BN does not have Americans interests at heart. Just Zionist.

F

>attacking little Ukraine

look up Abramovich, the puppet master that installed Putin

Trump is polling worse than any president ever

Based bibi

israel is literally multiculturalism: the country

>Israeli company shows interest in making Trump's wall
So greedy kikes found a way to make money. Where are your sources that back your claims that Netanyahu will donate the wall to us.
This is a stupid as
>Trump declares war on the bloods and crips
>"Hehe here are the weapons you can use to kill the blacks Mr Goyim, I mean Mr President, you can have them... in exchange for some shekels of course hehe"
>Trump buys weapons from the kikes
>MUH JEWS ARE TRULY OUR BIGGEST ALLIES :-)
Just kike corporations jumping on the opportunity to make money, American tax payer money that is

Wtf I love JIDF now

We are out-breeding them

you're too dumb to be a real isreali

I need sauce, OP.

That's just kind of silly. Walls in the USSR may have stopped people from going into Western Europe, where things were much nicer. I don't think the analogy quite holds in the context of Americans trying to escape to Mexico

I'd pay to watch this shit!

he still would win in a heads up vs hilary and who do you think the DNC will roll out that can beat Trump?

>Trump
>Polling badly
For the love of God, how many times are we going to go through this?

In any case, he's only 4 months in.

He sold Syria, great....

>without removal of kebab on a scale beyond our capabilities.
That's why you're outsourcing that to America.
Likely also the EU, who will grow angry with the migrants in the years to come.

WW3 will be the global removing of Kebab.
Sceencap this.

Its about God damn time they did something for us

Itll never happen though so who cares

Unironic thanks kikebro

The top of that picture literally says
>Jewish population of Israel

Disown all the diaspora Jews and we can be friends

Yeah but they're all Jews.

kek

>he still would win in a heads up vs hilary
I doubt this

> and who do you think the DNC will roll out that can beat Trump?
not a Clinton

Potentially outsourcing the wall building to Israel instead of 'buying US'
>Greatest ally
Kys

Israel is full of racist nazi jews. look at the info user posted, it shows that the arabs who are jews are just as much as the rest of the jews.

Keep in mind Jews are arab historically and it explains why Israel has not taken a single African migrant or syrian refugee because their islamophobic bigots who we must teach them to embrace diversity.

>when Trump loses the next election

Have a Snickers Austria, you're not yourself.

After the wall is built, every american politician will support the wall and oppose all forms of illegal immigration. I wouldn't be surprised if Israeli's proclaim the USA as a White country and our politicians suddenly support white immigration and increasing white birth rates. What then Sup Forums?

You guys will build trap doors and sell the locations to Mexican gangs.

>Jews pay for and build Wall like Jerusalem
>Trump HAARP's the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa mosque and builds the 3rd Temple.

No point in building bridges in the desert

>>he still would win in a heads up vs hilary
>I doubt this

according to your polls he actually is polling better vs her than before the election

I will ask you a 3rd time, who will the DNC roll out to beat Trump? Warren? Perez? The democratic party is in shambles

Explain? I just know him for jewing out that other kike Berezovski and owning Chelsea and a KHL team

Sadly we will probably be hearing it for the next four years user.

I can already see it, two years from now even if Trump has a high approval rating his detractors will still come back to "but his approval ratings only 4 months in...."

You are the diaspora Jew, Amerika-kun.

Truly our greatest ally.

Merchant, I could die for you

>Thanks greatest ally, but why are all the cameras pointed the wrong way?

Use a foreign company to build a wall to keep foreign people away

And retards in this thread are actually happy about it

I hope you realize it's a few more billions going to israel

Isn't Hillary talking about running again in 2020 or has she finally realized she'll never make it?

I've also heard murmurs of Chelsea possibly running in 2020.....She would get BTFO'd worse than her mom did.

That's a dang good wall. Nicely done Jews.

>t.shariablue

> Explain? I just know him for jewing out that other kike Berezovski

not much to explain, he almost singlehandedly made Putin president and then got rid of much of the competition

would it be too much to ask you to wait until end of the presidency before you cast your opinion on the next election? A lot of things can happen still, good or bad. Just saying you're gonna get a clearer picture later.