Americans

>Americans
>hurr durr soviet union had food lines
Explain this

You forgot to add voluntary to your sentence, thus allowing the false analogy.

People pictured are choosing to wait in line to eat the food of their choice. Not forced to wait in line for the only food available.

I wonder how many of those brave consumers passed out and died due to low blood sugar while waiting in line.

The McRib's back?

>could make fun of america so easy
>chooses to show his autism at its peak
>a leaf

got 'em

Must be free something day.

See, when you give something away for free, you never have enough of it.

Food lines were only for luxuries not common goods.

Did the McRib come back?

You get freedom of choice at McDonald's,the Soviets got whatever moldy bread and food the government gave them.

>mfw have mc rib in germany all year round

NICE FREEDOM MURRICA LMAO

You can easily go to next neighborhood mcdonald to avoid lines, there is mcdonalds everywhere.

>if common goods are so scarce that they become luxuries, then lines are only for luxuries

clever

how can a muslim country have the mcrib year round while a nation full of black people gets none?

can canada just become a commie shit hole already and leave the rest of us alone

I thought pork wasn't allowed in Muslim countries ?

***BUURP*** They brought the Szechuan *bbbuuurrppp* sauce back, Morty.

kek, to a commie food is always a luxury.

>toilet paper was a luxury in soviet realm

Srlsy Sup Forums, what happened to you?, i understand sometimes falling for master shill baits, but this.... this is obvious satire, low quality, HOW COULD ANY OF YOU FALL FOR THIS?, even worse its a fucking leaf, how could it be more obvious?

You don't need mcdonalds to survive faggot. Anything else?

>only 20 replies
>no one taking OP seriously

How could Sup Forums fall this far!

for a post like this even 20 replies is too much

look at how clean that place is. It just opened and people are lined up for the opening of it. Jesus, leaf people must mix lead with their moose semen for breakfast.

uhh... we just pretend it were cow ribs

B-but it's on s-sale!

Stupid OP
Stupid thread

You know, I was about to go >A FUCKING LEAF, but then I realize that a lot of those people are probably paying with government mandated food assistance. It really, really made me think.

STOP MAKING MY COUNTRY LOOK LIKE SHIT REEEEEEE

>toilet paper
I don't get this meme. I always take a shower after i take a shit.

shhhhhhhht, don't tell them they're shhhhhhheeeeeeeeple.

>forced to wait in line for the only food available
in fact, it was
>forced to wait in line hoping some food will be available

People were actually waiting in line hoping the rations will arrive, and will last for everyone.

My guess is they're in line for substantially the same reason people stood in line in the Soviet Union - because something inside the store is mispriced and dey all wants dat gibs.

The difference dear Leaf, is that the mispricing at McD's will soon go away usually never to return but the mispricing in the Soviet Union was endemic and permanent.

Sorry, sweetie. This is just white people going to the only McDonalds not overrun by feral niggers, honey.

>shows a picture of Mcdonalds
>everyone is white

What timeline is this picture from?