Huh

huh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiS19ym_tog&index=34&list=PLSeruEDXutWdoA8cfCaJPJizOJswhdrk5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Problem: Need cheap slave labor for suburban baby boomers.

Solution: Beaners + gullible liberal shmucks.

Solution: ???

Just put some of this at the top

$0.20 per bullet

wtf i hate walls now! why have walls anywhere at all if whatever they're meant to keep out can just creep in slowly anyway?

Solution.

What are sensor networks, barb wire, sentries and patrols? I wish these things existed.

$500 per scalp.

Solution: wetback hunting safaris, sort of like what they do to control the wild hog population in Texas.
Get rich white guys to pay to get to shoot spics from a helicopter.

Problem: OP is a faggot.

Solution: AIDS.

Also, can you show me where you can purchase a $36 ladder? This was obviously created by someone who never worked a day in their life.

A cheap small aluminum painters ladder is something like $80.

A quality extension ladder of this size would be more like $400

But I'm pretty sure the typical illegal pays about $2000 for passage across the desert.

>solution for guy on ladder: $1 bullet

That was the solution.
*ehehehehehehehehehe whrah*

t. Dying of Diabetes BabyBoomer

>Implying

Will paco really carry a 20+ ft ladder, and his personal possessions, through miles and miles of arid desert, in order to get a slim chance to climb the wall, make it over some barbed wire at the top, and safely down the other side, without being spotted by the border patrol and immediately detained?

Now what are the odds of many of them doing it at once?

Now what are the odds of pregnant women looking for anchor baby status doing it?

Its certainly not under tension and when cut will whip out.

And when some beaner is inevitably found and photographed tangled in it? It will be the human rights atrocity of our time, another holocaust.

... Actually .... if a Mexican makes it passed the wall , then passed the guys with rifles , they then have to pass the cooking round by making tacos AND IF THEY PASS ...... they get to work in food / lawn care.... 5 years from there , they get a green card with a taco making license

First of all, Paco already pays about $2000 for passage across the desert.

They routinely cross in swarms to overwhelm Border Patrol.

There are no manmade barriers on 99% of the border.

No 30+ ft ladder costs $36

Yes because:
Detainment = food+drinks+respawn in 3..2..1.. days.
Success == success.
Failure: nobody talks about that.

People pay +- 5000 dollar to cross a sea like this.

I can't imagine how you would climb a wall and then descend the other side with one ladder, they're going to be finding a lot of dead border hoppers with bruised heads and snapped necks

As an addendum: living in a country with so many nigs, you quickly learn that your house doesn't have to be 100% infallibly protected. You just need ENOUGH walls and barbed wire to dissuade nigs from trying it.

As the difficulty of getting into USA increases, the number of mexicans eilling to try will rapidly decrease. A 90+% success rate of keeping beaners out is far better than the current situation.

1. That would take a long time and you would be seen by then

2. You could create wire reinforced with carbon nanotubes or something

"Cross in swarms"
Full-Auto my old friend.... He cares not for accuracy , only volume....

That is only useful if the wire is taut. If it is rolled you would still fall into it trying that.

>mexicans will pay lots of $ to cross the border
>they lose nothing if they fail

Nice logic.

You can just pull the ladder onto the other side, you know?

>Canadian intellectuals

>beaner spends $2.5k to cross border
>heavy ladder has to be carried all the way
>finally you reach the wall
>you put the ladder up, the first person is climbing up
>an American reaches over, grabs the ladder, and drags it over the wall
>you no longer have a ladder

what do

>cross a sea like this.

why are still beliving the lies?

There are hardly and people that actually cross the Mediterranean like that, most of the african niggers just drive into international waters and than send SOS and get rescued by NGOs who bring them to italy.

youtube.com/watch?v=PiS19ym_tog&index=34&list=PLSeruEDXutWdoA8cfCaJPJizOJswhdrk5

Note he is at a 90° intersection of two fences and is using a horizontal support column. Note the lack of 90° intersections and horizontal support columns.

>Climb over the razor wire without a scratch
>Fall 20 ft onto hard ground or concrete
Great idea

Add cameras, sensors, guards and patrols waiting for you on the other side

Solution.

>implying Mexicans are smart enough to use ladders.

>put ladder up against the wall
>American pushes it down
>American pushes it down
>American pushes it down
>American pushes it down

right someone going to be standing along 2,000 miles

and btw you literally can literally drive to arizona from mexico

>Also, can you show me where you can purchase a $36 ladder? This was obviously created by someone who never worked a day in their life.

Spic ladders are way cheaper.

You know that would be heavy and unwieldy as fuck while you straddle a barbed fence?

*detains with border guard
my IQ drops by lurking this board I swear

exactly.
come legally.

>Fund the wall by taking their 36 dollar ladders

Get it done.

isnt manpower an issue
what stops an american from getting over there without a wall

Strange, nobody seems to be able to jump Israel's wall with ladders.

Solution: $0.23/rd

>come legally
>overstay visa
>leach off welfare

Prepare for America to be third world then.

I hate nignogs so much. We had a white country and now look at us, if we don't take care of the situation we will forever be known as the whites who failed.

thats not legally
you can overstay a tourist visa

lets pretend theres

>not been tunnels for decades
>routes
>trails
>maps
>boats
>planes
>corrupt border patrol
>visas
>ladders
>tunnels
>a flight to puerto rico and pretend to be puerto rican
>to miami be cuban

>The bullet worth more than the taconigger however....

>taco rungs

Yes they do
It's literally why they built it, what kind of stupid plan would that have been otherwise?

Solution: eradicate beaners.

>wire reinforced with carbon nanotubes

wooo bro you are a special kind of retarded

Why? Are you retarded cuckservative?

How is it retarded, leaf?

this is you kys

Just ignore the faggot leaf, like we all do. Better yet, just filter the leaf flag

ANYONE ARRESTED COMING OVER THE BORDER GETS MANDATORY 5 YEAR SENTENCE MAINTAINING THE WALL IN A CHAIN GANG

>another holocaust.
>2047
>Never forget the 6 million Mexicans caught in the razor wire...

>carbon nanotubes
because it would cost more than the goddam wall itself, not to mention it would make zero difference

Imagine walking days through a desert. You are dehydrated and probably feel like dying. You get to this giant wall with razorwire on top and you have minutes to make it over it.

MAYBE super athletic males could pull it off but theres no way most males, kids, or anchor baby producing females could make that climb.

Climbing a ladder is a walk in the park. Maneuvering through razorwire at the top and falling down on the other side breaking your legs isn't so easy

Oh and a 35 foot ladder will cost a lot more than 30 bucks. More like $500.00

Solution ar-15

Ladders are Way more expensive then $36.

If it changes nothing then left should stfu about it.
The reason they won't stfu is that they know it WILL work, people are not ninjas.

he strikes again

>You can just pull the ladder onto the other side, you know?

lol

>lifting 25ft of already extended ladder and trying to sling it over the other side without dropping it or being spotted up there

good fucking luck

I'm still holding out for the Trump Power Wall.
Produces power so dems won't be able to tear it down if they ever get into office again.
Heat on those solar panels will keep the illegals from scaling the wall.

Will the wall stop 100% of illegals coming in the U.S...of course not. It will stop most of them. Illegal immigration in down 40% since Trump has been in office. Due strictly to his stance on the subject.
40 percent! The wall will only help.

The funny thing is you libtarts had a brain you'd finally understand why gun laws don't work.
You
>the wall won't stop someone that really wants to get in

Me
>gun laws won't stop someone that really wants to shoot up a place.

Shill
Troll
Low IQ retard

Which one are you?

Why aren't migrants using ladders in Hungary and Israel then? Are ladders illegal in those regions?

Look Sup Forums you're poor so your overlords don't care what you think or feel. They make a lot of money from cheap labor. They are not going to give that up for you. Are you all dumb or something? Trump is just a bone to play with. I really thought you guys were smarter than that. Inb4 the people control the country, because everyone knows that's not true.

Which costs how much?
Checkmate.

congrats, you just posted an even cheaper mexican facebook meme

this is genius user, pure fucking genius

Problem: 36 dollar ladder
Solution: 10 cent bullet

Solution

Also, this, a ladder at the minimum cost like $80. This is how I know you are a fucking faggot OP, you don't even know what a ladder costs because you don't work

Spics will just throw fucking stones at the solar panels and put up graffiti.

the best security walls are
>bottom reinforced for impact
>top designed to be a bitch to climb and difficult to perch a ladder on

please go back to /r/Sup Forums, we've picked out all the fun stuff for you to look at there!

that is a good idea. Illegal-proof AND Democrat-proof

nice nirvana fallacy

> Mexican side of the border.
Won't work, not me personally, but I know many Mexicans who will pilfer the fuck out of those panels

Do not tell me you niggers actually think of a Brick Wall when you think about the Border Security Wall that Trump is building.
Because that aint how its gonna go down.

huh.

most of the illegal immigrant are people who overstay their visa anyway.
Drumpf is so dumb

the wall is meant to reduce the amount of undocumented traffic in and out of the country, namely, cartels.

>MFW it's going to built of ""trust and economic sanctions"""
>I never said we were building a so-called physical wall, never said that. It's true, remember people. Don't trust the media folks, they're nasty, nasty people.

>Implying I meant the Wall is gonna be metaphorical

My point was that you are not gonna get across a Border Wall that is designed to repeal anyone who attempts to cross it. It is not gonna be a fucking Garden Wall, you wont get over it with a bloody ladder.

it'd make more sense to put on the top honestly
the sun goes east to west, putting them on the south wouldn't get a lot of power

also
>surface of panels is hot
>trying to steal them will fry you so fast you don't even know

so it's more of a border-zapper than a border wall.

>Implying I implied you implied that
It's true though.

Solution. Try again you stupid cunt.

Uh oh. Lockpicks and crowbars exist.

No reason to put doors and locks on my new home.

#StupidLibtards

Billion of dollars wall.

Solution

just eat some pasta instead

I love how fatties are so dumb the think they could just shot fire straight into other country without consecuences.

Your solution appears to be dropping commies from helicopters.

I agree.

You overestimate how many border patrol agents there are