#FIREKUSHNER

Get the word out to Trump to do the right thing and get rid of his subversive kike son-in-law from the White House!

Other urls found in this thread:

curia.europa.eu/juris/document/document.jsf?text=&docid=190142&pageIndex=0&doclang=EN&mode=lst&dir=&occ=first&part=1&cid=353907
youtube.com/watch?v=wD8AwgO0AQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? Kushner is literally the only semi-competent guy in his group of main advisors.

(((competent)))

Sup Forums is a bannon board

It's come out today that he had business dealings with George Soros and now conservicucks are going apeshit.

>no philtrum
Is he a lizard person?

>who could be behind this post

consider glasses

Bump!

We have the perfect timing to get this done now that Soros has been outed by (Based?) Slate, of all places.

This.

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!
Kek not this time kikes!
Holy shit this is the best of days.

Go on normie social media sites and spread it there. Get #FireKushner trending and Trump will for sure see it and find out why it's trending

Fire that kike.
Does nu-Sup Forums love soros now?

Bump for justice

You helped elect a kike family and a Soros plant into the White House.

And no, Trump will not get rid of him, he doesn't take decisions, his daughter do.

Congratulation, that's most ironic thing I've seen in decades Sup Forums

>Get the word out to Trump to do the right thing and get rid of his subversive kike son-in-law from the White House!
Absolutely! Trump needs to grow a pair and kick this globalist commie out of the White House, along with his globalist commie daughter. Their agenda is totally opposite Trump's agenda.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

Sup Forums got #FireKushner trending a few weeks ago to the number one spot. We need to do it again to make sure Trump gets the message loud and clear.

bump

kike

>Kushner is literally the only semi-competent guy in his group of main advisors.
Hi, Jared. We don't want you in the White House. Please leave.

wtf I love Soros now

another devil jew

what a surprise......

bump

I've heard Trump doesnt spend much time on social media and rarely, if ever, does anything aside from update his twitter status from time to time. Parts of his campaign watch t_d but I highly, highly doubt theyre regularly relaying anything on it to him. For the most part the guys oldschool and just networks with a phone and in person.

Fire Kushner AND Ivanka

I'm sure his aides do though. They will tell him something's going on.

Kushner isn't the fucking problem. He also doesn't have the influence you morons think he does. There's literally no reason to fire him. It just happens that his father-in-law is a massive fucking idiot, hypocrite, and liar.

>Kushner isn't the fucking problem
KIKE DAMAGE CONTROL

your flag is cancer

shut it down

He literally looks like that dude from a horror movie who is normal on the outside but is secretly sacrificing newborns to Moloch.

That's what I thought when I saw him too.
Those are the eyes of a man willing to slaughter every child on this earth to retain his hold on power.

Double-doubles confirm that he's a devil jew.

>Those are the eyes of a man willing to slaughter every child on this earth to retain his hold on power.
And also very capable of pretending to be a nice guy to the normies.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

>Kushner isn't the fucking problem
Oh, hi Jared. Please go away.

Really makes one wonder though, why would Trump let his daughter marry this evil POS?

.. oh, and also become a kike. The Kikevanka.

Maybe to docile lambs who wouldnt detect the hatred in his eyes, but its obvious from every picture Ive seen of him so far that this guy is channeling some serious demonic energy.

I can't believe anyone continued supporting Trump after he let Kushner 666 into the White House. They're going to have a hard time spinning this, I tell ya what. kekd!

no /OUT/

bump for jew

I like this confused and slightly horrified face.

Hahahahahaha I love the mental gymnastics you conservative cocks are doing right now

>this guy is channeling some serious demonic energy

I don't believe in that shit but I see a dark aura around him. Maybe he just has autism.

Trump is a meme President, always has been, from day one. And there are plenty of positive memes he embodies. But a meme president doesn't get to pick and choose his memes. And what is one of the oldest memes in Sup Forums history?

"With Jews, you lose."

Even normie alt lite like mike Thernovich, Alex jones, Paul Joseph Watson, and (((the rebel))) hate soros. There no way this can slide under their radar. We can ultiize them to push the #firekushner meme.

>Sup Forums blinded by it's own antisemitism and shilling

If he's such a big, bad Jew then why does the MSM hate him? Perhaps he was the name shown to Rep. Nunes as the one being illegalky spied on...

We've already seen Trump's nepotism knows no bounds.

>why does the MSM hate him
Because Kushner is to flashy for them, bringing a spotlight on the kikes. They like to operate in shadows. Some even change their kike names to appear as whites.

>not seeing the point
Kushner wasn't supposed to be obvious. He is only hated by the media for working with Trump, they weren't supposed to act like they loved him or it would blow his cover right off. ((they)) didn't want the media to like him, precisely so that he could get the support of Trump and cuckservatives to allow him to replace Bannon. If the media fawned over Kushner, he would have gotten less support from Trump and friends because it would throw off their whole theme of anti-media. It was necessary for ((them)) to have Kushner not be jacked off by the media so that he could easily replace Bannon. The kike deserves to be fired, and Bannon needs to come back.

Same reason his dad went to jail- they get too high on their own feelings of puppet-master superiority and don't hide it well enough. But it still didn't stop the ADL from defending him. Do you see the ADL supporting rising to support anyone else in Trump's administration.

You raise many good points here. Thanks.

This is a shill thread kushner is /ourguy/

Sure thing, Kikevanka.

>copy&pasting idea from undisclosed ties thread
With the recent mayday antifa riots and other happenings occurring within the past 48 hours being framed by the left as being caused by white privilege allows for an oppurtunity to meme ivanka as the postergirl of white privilege. This combined with the info uncovered in this thread of the hidden ties and "DADDY BOMB SYRIA" article/meme as another catalyst could cause enough of an uproar to oust these subversive kikes from the white house. Could be a flame worth stoking.

bump

It must be soul destroying trying to shill on this board, every post gets ridiculed and called out for the obvious propaganda that it is and every time that happens a little bit of your self respect gets chipped away.
Just leave now, while you've still got a remnants of humanity left

Oops, pic related is a kike trying to say that it was actually meant to be a mockery of people who hate Soros. Even if that was the case, which it could be, it would only make it more hilarious considering that it still sheds light on Soros and his crimes.

>scare quotes
Kek

Bump.

Fuck Kushner and Ivanka. Justice for Flynn.

>evil eyes

Hello ctr

If it turned out that he was a serial killer I wouldn't be surprised.
They've all got that dead eyed look.

>this desperate
Thanks for the free bump though.

Kushner is our mediator or in-between, he serves a purpose. Trump wouldn't get anything accomplished without having a jew on the team.

American citizens aren't going to become Nazis overnight, this shit takes time.

talking about nepotism...

Shoo shoo, you weasel you!

Miller is /ourjew/. Kushner did nothing for Trump.

let me guess, Sup Forums still supports this plant

Also, Kushner is a democrat.

Never going to happen.

>never
You just never know.

Notice how this isnt getting bumped like it should?

This thread should have 300 replies already

>populism led president pleases the masses firing his son in law from the White House
>stop Israel aid and ask them money
>expose Jewish lobbyists if they fire back
>people cheers his decision
>he has a clear table to fuck the shit out of Ivanka in the west side in all positions possible

And this is what you call 84D Outer-space Ukulele

The actual article past the clickbait headline didn't claim that Soros had funded any of the protests, only that he funds Kushner. The article still has a shitty leftist bias the whole way through so it might actually have been sarcasm. But if it were sarcasm, then it's just a hilariously stupid thing to put out there in their case because it still makes out Soros to be a bad guy despite this left bias. So this whole thing is either that Slate is /ournews/ or that Slate is retarded.

Satan's triples confirm that Kushner is pulling strings to slide this thread.

curia.europa.eu/juris/document/document.jsf?text=&docid=190142&pageIndex=0&doclang=EN&mode=lst&dir=&occ=first&part=1&cid=353907 Linking to illegal stuff was already illegal since the last year, Nyaa was just surviving over it.

Bump, Satan.

Bump with a rare kushner & kikevanka

>Tfw I also saw 666 on someones license plate today and thought nothing of it until now
Kushner is attempting to shut it down confirmed! Just move to Twitter for today if Sup Forums goes down, I've already seen some anons posting about the article. ((they)) can't do shit, most anons have already seen the article.

>trump is the strong leader america needs
>trump is being controlled by jews
choose one

Flag checks out, fucking kike lovers the lot of ya

I think I read something about Netanyahu sleeping in his room when he was a child...
Poor guy has probably been ritualisticly abused their and tormented since birth until his soul yielded to whatever the fuck is hiding behind those black eyes.

here's another one; kikevanka looks very jewy here

>Trump SEEMED like the strong leader America needed at the time
>It turned out he wasn't though
This is the truth, whether you believe he is a kike himself or if you believe that he was just a gullible cuck who is now serving ((them)). But there is a strong likelihood in my opinion that he was a kike all along. However, even if he wasn't, it would still mean he's a gullible kike puppet nonetheless.

I know, this is very creepy, to say the least.

I think I agree with you.

>Kushner did nothing for Trump.

Except for running his digital campaign, helping with data analysis that helped Trump win the electoral college and helping choose Pence as vp.

Hi JIDF!

whether you like jon oliver or not, everyone should watch this last week tonight about jared and ivanka....it's amazing:

youtube.com/watch?v=wD8AwgO0AQI

trump has literally given jared every important job (including brokering peace in the mid east.....as an orthodox jew) in his administration and the guy has no qualifications

bump

BREAKING: They just changed the title to "Is Jared Kushner a paid protester? Because it turns out he's gotten a bunch of money from George Soros." If you lads go to the article you will find it has been completely covered up. Don't let ((them)) get away! Post our proof that the previous title existed right into their twitter feed.

have a sage shareblue Kushner is /ourguy/

link?

bump

>Kushner is /ourguy/. t. Shareblue