Which one of you niggers did this?

Which one of you niggers did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32wBZwWFGT4
youtube.com/watch?v=aDv6n08WFtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was Jason.

>nguyen
fucking asian women in usa are souless white hating ilberals who have miserable personalities

lol

Agreed.

Whoever is doing this. Put razors under the piece of paper, tape it onto it and stick it onto the wall or whatever

>I thought I crossed out the website
>makes no attempt to cross out or conceal the website at all

Is Kim /ourgook/?

Around blacks never relax.

To be fair they aren't even asian.
They're mix raced freaks with mental illnesses, no identity and they hate being themselves.

The American ''asians'' look like freaks and they always have some fucked up shit going on. They're all like Eliot Rodgers.
Race mixing is scary.

It'd be even funnier if now the perpetrator started posting the Around Blacks... Relax! version where he's smiling and holding flowers.

>redditor u/pretentious888

Every reddit username should just be the word "pretentious" followed by a series of numbers.

this would be pretty funny

but don't get caught

tell me about it, i went on a date with this hapa and she told me "i think i want to date black guys" I asked if you had before and she said no but that she would. She was just using that to gauge if i was racist, anyways that bitch loved to be chocked while fucked

>nigger stabs 3 people and kills 1 in what was an obviously racially motivated attack
>guyz, rite now we need 2 sho love more than ever, tare thees ebil raycisss posters down!!!!1!!

fuck off chink

i completely agree

Who cares if libs got their manginas hurt?

But it's ok to insult all white people for a few isolated incidents. Hypocrisy of libcucks is off the charts

I live on campus at UT. The fear has been palpable.

Should have killed her and then yourself after that shit test.

Who the fuck tells a date "I want to date someone else" on presumably the first date? What the fuck?

she was a half asian that dyed her hair blonde and only dated white guys
It was a bit sad to see someone so fucked up mentally

Yeah, that's reasonable, some nigger just stabbed a bunch of people for no good reason. The solution is usually to be cautious around blacks, but apparently that might not even matter anymore if they're just going around stabbing random people.

>ng- anything
>unpronounceable trash

Can someone photo shop "A different opinion" on there? instead of the thing about basket ball americans

You're retarded if you believe English doesn't have similarly ambiguous spellings.

>now isn't the time to be racist
Yeah except when it's a whites then you're free to go all over and talk about how whites are the school massacre race

thingamajig

>vietnamese bitch spending energy defending niggers

why though

What the fuck is this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=32wBZwWFGT4

>gangruye
>gangrene ooyee

In my experience it's always the stronk womyn that love to be dominated in the sack. It's because their entire existence is a manifested repressed rape fantasy

Asians in the USA are the worst asians on earth.

lol

>apparently that might not even matter anymore if they're just going around stabbing random people.
You make no sense. Being cautious around someone means that you're ready to stab them back if they start shit.

Do you even stab?

Every single one of my girlfriends have been diehard feminists until you stick it in, then suddenly they want to call you daddy and be choked. It's like the twilight zone.

I do not stab people, no, and I meant if they're just walking up to someone and stabbing them. I don't live in constant fear of every nigger I see, and I certainly don't expect them to just walk up to me and stab me to death. What I meant was when you're in more of a situation with them, if you have to talk to them or something, just be cautious. Guess people need to start assuming every nigger they see is just gonna start killing people at any moment.

In general it seems like any minority that comes here just turns into a piece of shit.

>#TakeBackTheFortyAcres

They are so bitter they can't be white that it has manifested as a personality type

i heard becky had something to do with it

I don't know the dude but I managed to take a picture of him as he drove off.

>I don't live in constant fear
You are not getting it.

A police officer stops an elderly lady for speeding, asks for her driver’s license, registration and proof of insurance. The little old lady gives him the information, along with a concealed pistol permit. Surprised, the officer asks her if she has a weapon on her presently. She tells him she has a .45 in her glovebox. The officer is impressed, and asks if she has any other firearms on her. The little old woman calmly lists the 9mm in her center console and the .38 special in her purse. Shocked, the officer asks her “What are you afraid of ma’am?” Without missing a beat, the woman calmly responds “Not a goddamn thing.”

This

>two gays who were unstable and maybe bullied too many times snap and shoot up their school more than 10 years ago
>niggers are still insulting all whites over it saying we're all unstable and murderous faggots
>oh but you better not say anything about black crime rates because that would be one step away from bringing back slavery an shiet and don't even think about mentioning how blacks not whites are the most gay race

When will these people realize that this hypocrisy is why people are leaving their cause and why ours is growing?

Was the pool closed?

I thought it was Nazi Audrey.

(pic of white trash chick with Nazi tattoo flipping off the crowd.)

exactly none of us
whatcha doin etc etc

don't be a nigger and gibe me da sources

> i know what happened yesterday

What is she talking about? Context? I've been away from Sup Forums for a while...

I dindu nuffin

Black guy went on a stabbing spree of Whites at U of Texas.

>this pic
>mfw

dude these are the type of shitposts i make here
prolly 3rd generation. rarely 2nd

Holy kek, now this is so much funnier.

Based jase

What the fuck even happened yesterday? It's hard to keep track these days. Wasn't there a Paris shooter as well?

God damn it, Sam.

Segregation works.

>asian women
The SJW ones are usually bitter mud gooks

>fuck off chink
Name like Nguyen... most likely gook.

Isn't it 'New Yen?'

Nope, found this.
youtube.com/watch?v=aDv6n08WFtA

Pretty sure it's pronounced "Go back"

ehhhehehe

More like Kim Ngoyen.

I love how they completely miss that a black man racially targeting white people in a stabbing attack could be a possible source for increased racism. No, it's a piece of paper that surfaced just magically.

The nigger was in antifa and he attacked the right..

Where's animal mother?

Sounds close to 'wing'

>photo says blacks only commit 50%

so lets just kill all races and leave only the white women