Stephen Colbert has recently made a very nasty and homophobic slur against President Donald Trump for his recent...

Stephen Colbert has recently made a very nasty and homophobic slur against President Donald Trump for his recent interview with John Dickerson of Face the Nation.

I don't appreciate this vitriolic hate speech, and I don't endorse this kind of language being out there for my children to potentially see.

So I implore my fellow members here at Sup Forums to see that we can voice our opinion and see if advertisers of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert™ are ok with endorsing this kind of poisonous, vitriolic hate speech, just like how we voiced our opinion on the actions of Bill O'Reilly.

Here are some of the frequent advertisers on The Late Show:

-Bank of America
-NET10
-Ford
-Volvo
-University of Phoenix

Any ideas will be much appreciated here in this thread. We don't appreciate hate speech, and we will not tolerate this kind of hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crazyhansolo/status/859502474805293057
nationalreview.com/article/447238/samantha-bee-bret-stephens-smug-liberal-problem-climate-change-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=mfzSlldIUHQ
consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off, NYPA.

>NYPA

Newfag detected

Here, send them this.
twitter.com/crazyhansolo/status/859502474805293057

Regardless of what one thinks of Trump, when did it become "okay" to call the POTUS a cocksucker on TV?

It's not even constructive criticism. I like criticism of trump, but only when it's helpful, like how to handle courts and stuff. Colbert is just saying this to tap into the "le Russian may may."

>twitter.com/crazyhansolo/status/859502474805293057

More
DuceDuce TheGoose Retweeted Face App Sheev
@colbertlateshow these kind of sickening statements only further vitrolic homophobic behavior and slurs against the #LGBT I #DEMANDANAPOLOGY

> when did it become "okay" to call the POTUS a cocksucker on TV?
September 25, 1789

Bump

You miss my point. I don't mean when did it become "legal", I meant when did it become "acceptable" "okay", get it?

September 25, 1789

Who needs their safe space more, you or Donald Trump?

Colbert is just doubling down on his newfound success. Make fun of Trump = huge (((ratings)))

Spread pic related on twitter:
>#CancelColbert #FireColbert @ProcterGamble @Pampers

Proctor and Gamble is one of his advertisers. They are one of the largest companies so they would have a lot of leverage over CBS/Colbert if things started heating up for P&G. P&G's products (e.g., pampers) can also easily be substituted out by consumers (unlike pharmaceuticals, for example), so P&G should be particularly nervous about some sort of boycott.

Misses the point. I'm talking about public discourse. Simple question, but "muh liberty" crowd can't get that through their thick skulls. Not saying you can't do it, I call you a cocksucker every night before I go to bed. I'm asking when did this become publicly "okay." Kinda like, when did the other mind viruses that we live with finally become "okay". I know, muh libertarian.....

>2017
>Thinking gays give a fuck about calling somebody a cocksucker.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -breath- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He's just going to give you the date again. He's literally incapable of having an argument.

Didnt he also make some joke about japs or something which got his comedy central show cancelled?

>Underestimating the insanity of the left today

Isn't "cruising" an S&M term?

Post the emails to fire off to and I'll send a copypasta

THIS

Free speech, stop crying.

>Cock holster.

Ja

>Citing Vox
Anyone who actually reads the news knows Vox is nothing more than a tabloid outrage manufacturing facility.

>Guffawing continues softly in the background.

dumb burger. it's not about what gays think, it's about making clueless diaper execs scared

Insane. Had to look up if that's real. Props to Vox though for calling him out on that. Not like this literal fake news shithole could ever redeem itself, but hey, it's something.

>Implying diaper execs are stupid enough to not see through your CLEVER RUSE.
>Fedora tipping intensifies

this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums newfag

If Obama had been called a dick-sucking faggot on TV I don't think this would have gone over the same.

>insults bordering on slander
>free speech

I think you're missing the point. You're saying that intelligent people don't read Vox. Only idiots read Vox. And yet, Vox exists. That implies that there are idiots out there reading Vox. Thus, there are no idiots out there reading stories about how Stephen Colbert said homophobic things and that is bad. Hence, by doing what we are doing, we are contributing to making it so that a segment of the population will now refuse to watch Stephen Colbert. Thus, they will not be influenced by his political views. Those people may even try to get Colbert fired by pressuring his advertisers. We at Sup Forums don't like Stephen Colbert. The end result would be that we are pushing out late night comedians who essentially brainwash viewers with liberal viewpoints, and in the process, we get to make and post content that most of the people on this board find amusing.

>only going after diaper execs

If any one of these advertisers were to pull out, it would create a domino effect...follow the money

Colbert's wife "cock holster" was reported as being pretty pissed off and intended to bitch about it to her boyfriend.

It isn't even good satire because it's not making fun of anything Trump did. It's just parroting the left's Russia hysteria which actually should be satirized.

This is a very good and important post, OP.

Sup Forums is a board of piece, and will not tolerate such blatant homophobia. Clearly action must be taken to protect our lgbt brethren and get this despicable bigot off the air.

>was actually pretty excited for Colbert to get to play himself on a major network show
>maybe he'll really be the new Johnny Carson and be able to draw America together with a degree of dignity and graceful humor

>instead, see a man in his 50s wearing a half pound of stage makeup prance around like a moron reading jokes written by 22 year old interns to appeal to the youngest possible audience

There should be a timer on his show counting down until the first dick or blowjob joke, they happen once an episode.

I thought this was a liberal tactic?

God i wish someone on tv called obama

KING NIGGER

On primetime

The only people who can’t recognize that our nation has a “smug liberal” problem are smug liberals. Case in point, smug liberal (and television comedienne) Samantha Bee. On Sunday, CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Bee to react to a pre-election Ross Douthat column that called out Bee and other late-night comics in part for creating a comedy world of “hectoring monologues,” full of comedians who are “less comics than propagandists — liberal ‘explanatory journalists’ with laugh lines.”

We’re all familiar with the style. It features the generous use of selective clips from Fox News, copious amounts of mockery, and a quick Wikipedia- and Google-search level of factual understanding. The basic theme is always the same: Look at how corrupt, evil, and stupid our opponents are, look how obviously correct we are, and laugh at my marvelous and clever explanatory talent. It’s like sitting through an especially ignorant and heavy-handed Ivy League lecture, complete with the sycophantic crowd lapping up every word.

Bee, the host of TBS’s Full Frontal, of course, couldn’t see the problem and not only told Tapper that she didn’t think there was a smug-liberal problem, she also howlingly added that in her own show, “We always err on the side of comedy.”
Yep, they sure are hilarious (language warning):

Read more at: nationalreview.com/article/447238/samantha-bee-bret-stephens-smug-liberal-problem-climate-change-debate

a fox news regular called him a total pussy and kept his job

youtube.com/watch?v=mfzSlldIUHQ

they used the tame language though "comment" if it were anyone who wasn't a liberal propagandist htey would have pulled no punches and gone with "slur"

You can only use the Kuroko effect so much before your enemy starts to see through it.

>inb4 nobody's seen the greatest basketball anime of all time.

No

NEVER SAID PUSSY.

nevee vulgar. If so not cool

Lol like any of you Sup Forums faggots care about homophobic slurs

lel

No Country for Old White Men

the left's greatest will fall first

?

this is just as bad because pussy is vulgar but can also be deemed sexist.

and no one seemed to care too much at the time

What's his problem, anyway? Did President Trump fuck his girlfriend or something?

when the potus wasn't a democrat

Harvey Shekelsteinenberg doesn't give a shit. He'll let his ads run on liberal shows even if they gang-rape a child live on air.

U win leaf
He said it! I also havent seen him since

Colbert must go

trumps approval ratings are in the 30s, so shitting all over him is a good way to get a big audience.

colbert has the best numbers on late night since trump won

fake news colbert can't say anything at all with jonathon leibowitz's schlong in his mouth so this is fake

THIS
/buckleygeneral/ threads WHEN

U were right rhis time leaf.
He was immediately shit canned

Hopefully Colbert too

Based.

>30s

Cite your source, leaf.

How is this statement homophobic? He is remarking on the fact that Trump is playing into Putin's hands.

>If Obama had been called a dick-sucking faggot on TV I don't think this would have gone over the same.

what matters is winning, and seeing assholes like colbert burn, and the (((media))) lose their $$$

Poll taken in nyc and sf.

The LIBERAL MEDIA are keeping his numbers down by slandering and lying.

I wpuld not trust a poll ever

couple polls recently put it at like low 40s, my bad.

either way Im not going to link polls because everyone will instantly discredit them because they were wrong in the election

this.

I say we concentrate on P&G and Ford. They have huge conservative numbers of customers and are also trying to get into the fagot market.

PG is prob the most vulnerable, they are hypersensitive to negative press. I should know I work for them.

Well, thanks to Wikileaks we know that Colbert's mouth is used to store Pedo-esta's cock when it's not in some Pizza with Walnut Sauce.

I don't give two shits about his opinion on trump but how the fuck is "cock holster" a homophobic slur? These people are fucking insane, sooner or later anything even slightly edgy will be considered a "slur".

Guys... why in fuck would P&G be worried about offending faggots affecting sales of nappies? I don't think they are their target market.

Ah, but that is the other benefit of this approach. At a certain point, people will become tired of crusades to get people fired, banned, silenced, doxxed, forced to apologize, etc., for making a comment that could be construed to offend somebody.

And when that day comes, my friend, when that day comes...

He's a kiddie diddler (or at least a sympathizer) and need to be guillotined live on his own show in front of his fanbase.

He actually said some pretty fucked up shit last night.

Because a straight man not enjoying a dirty cock in his mouth is offensive. I do not get how it is offensive either, hes not saying fairy or weak alluring to gays, he is saying Donald as a straight man has to suck on Putin. It is an insult to putin not gays, unless gays honestly feel they are forced to suck every penis.

>yfw anyone taking a poll about donald trump has already been proven to be biased enough to have a strong opinion about trump

you're only getting a picture of the people who have extreme opinions either way. the majority are in the middle, and slightly approve or disapprove

And then liberals wonder why the 2016 election went so badly for them. I honestly don't care if they ever admit what their problem is; your average voter sees it and it voting against it. The best part is the more the liberals are backed in to a corner, the more they double down on their smugness, which causes them to lose even more. in 10 years the democratic party and the liberal elites are going to be replaced by democrats much more in touch with reality.

>Colbert triggers Sup Forums-tards loyal to trump
>yfw

You are just as bad as the sjw's, sure Colbert is an unfunny cock sucker but you really want to start fucking with people's lives because of words being said? Fuck off faggit

I suspect his actual approval ratings are much higher, and the low numbers are more of the liberal media trying to pretend no one likes him.

Op is right. We need to stand together. We cannot tolerate this disgusting bigotry! This man should be taken off the air. He has revealed his true face!

maybe we need to fight fire with fire

it's culturural war

No, he was just repeatedly called a Kenyan muslim terrorist and the antichrist. No big deal.
>my fee fees

eh there was a time when i d jump at the chance to serve some internet justice to a smug liberal. since trump is basically clinton v2.0 I think I ll pass.

NYPA?

Based Australia

He gets it

>implying gays drive anything besides Mazda or Subaru

Ford is never winning them over. Even if the Miata is discontinued they will just switch over to Subaru products. The only American made vehicle a gay man would ever consider driving is a vintage Jeep Wrangler.

New York Power Authority

this guy is homophobic af!

fucking facist!!!!!

>because they were wrong in the election
You say that like it isnt a valid reason to be sceptical. I'll always be wary of the government regardless of who's in charge, but if you actually trust these polls today you have to be disingenuous.

Who cares. More entertainers need to slur faggots like this. You are not our overlords.

DOOZAAAAHLN DORKMOOOLFF

>Miatas
>Gay

Neck yourself

>sees flag

Aaaahhh, almost had me.

I'm there with you, buddy. All I wanted was for Colbert to be the middle ground, like he had been on his previous show. Now, he has to bend over backward or lose everything he has, and we know which he's chosen. I'll always have a sore spot in my heart because of this

I agree this is just disrespectful garbage and contributes to the downward spiral facing our societies.

>No, he was just repeatedly called a Kenyan muslim terrorist and the antichrist. No big deal.
>Muslim terrorist
>antichrist
Other than fringe YouTube channels, where was this said on mainstream meteor?

The left is eating itself.

Colbert confirmed for homosexual catholic with putin fantasies

Hannity just said on his radio show he's going to talk about Colbert on his TV show. Bye bye Colbert

Meh

Colbert is just lashing out for attention.

His show is failing and he needs to be sensational.

How does he rationalize his Catholicism with anything he says? He either doesn't believe the shit that comes out of his own mouth, or he's not an actual Catholic.

>inb4 no true Scotsman

Regardless of the faggy new pope, most Catholics still stick to the old ways

When does Trevor Noah's show fail next?

We dont, that's the joke dumbass. Use their own shit against them, have them eat another up

File a report with the FCC. Sauce: consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794

Then trump could tweet by saying, "I don't care, he can say what he wants".

BTFOing colbert and all the witch hunting psycho liberals.

>>Miatas
>>Gay

100% of miata owners in history were either gay men or 18 year old girls who mistook them for sports cars.

A late 60's VW beetle with a MLP paint job and a giant black rubber dildo for the gear shifter is significantly less gay than a Miata.