Not getting killed

Moving to America from Norway to study.

Any tips on how to not get stabbed by black people or mentally challenged white manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasmorningnews.co/2017/04/24/wife-sharing-groups-call-struggle-for-acceptance-new-gay-rights-movement/
amazon.com/FNA-32-Custom-Handmade-Damascus-Folding/dp/B00Z6L8NFC/ref=sr_1_6?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1493759738&sr=1-6&keywords=damascus steel knife
amazon.com/VIPERTEK-VTS-195-Rechargeable-Tactical-Flashlight/dp/B01FL444JW/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1493759846&sr=1-3&keywords=flashlight taser
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>niggers
>being near institutions of higher learning
You'll be fine, Olaf.

Yeah stay out of the south side of pretty much any U.S. City, some cities is north/west/east but every last U.S. city has at least one side you don't go.

If you stick to that your chances of death by Dinducide go way down.

Also small towns are generally ok as long as they're white.

move to uk to study instead

Move to Pennsylvania, Most of our counties are almost if not 100% white minus a few.

go to the northeast. i live in new england. hardly any niggers here. i saw one two weeks ago. he spoke and acted like a white person.

Just avoid blacks entirely. Some are legit people but it's hard to differentiate between those and the ones who just play pretend until they eventually flip shit and chimp out over some silly bullshit.

> Stabbed

Haha right. We have guns here.

For bare minimum you're going to need body armor, a 9mm pistol that holds no less than 20 rounds and a revolver with an ankle holster. Now you are all set to go to the grocery store.

Don't worry, they hand all this out when you get here. I think.

wrong, dummy
Colin Flaherty has chronicled numerous violent incidents around American Universities.

Watch Colin Flaherty's youtube channel - I can'at say it enough to you retards on here. He's saving lives

Stay inside your dorm at all times or your butthole will be traded for cigarettes. Everywhere you go people will make you have gay sex in exchange for single cigarettes.

>going to one of the most peaceful nations on the earth
>lol how do i avoid being killed?

fuckin hell burger, try to not be a paranoid schizophrenic mess. You'll be fine as long as you dont antagonize anyone. Where in norway you studying?

What if you don't smoke

Stay away from Mlk Blvd, you will be fine

Just watch Colin flaherty's channel on youtube, OP

>>going to one of the most peaceful nations on the earth
Murder rate says you are wrong

Get a concealed carry permit, and never live in a country that doesn't let you carry a gun again.

Hire a team of PMC's, I recommend Academi or whatever Blackwater calls themselves nowadays.

Make sure to tip them

They are traded by the rapists for the privilege of raping his Norwegian butthole. He doesn't get any cigarettes.

This is true. Never been to a city where Martin Luther King boulevard/street wasn't a complete, degenerate, crime-ridden shithole.

Get a gun

according to progressives you let the niggers fuck your wife to keep from being racist

dallasmorningnews.co/2017/04/24/wife-sharing-groups-call-struggle-for-acceptance-new-gay-rights-movement/

Ever major city has one and it's always a nigger drug nest, go about 20 blocks away and it changes to a half way decent area

calm down dum dum.

Just stay in areas where you know stereotypical type of people won't go.

Don't be a dumbass and have your phone out or laptop visible.

America is safe, as long as you don't live in Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, Chicago, Los Angeles is full of crackheads.

Good luck

Jesus Christ these whores have no shame.

Trying not to be murdered, would rather not say.

I carry one of these on my hip. It makes me feel safe.

amazon.com/FNA-32-Custom-Handmade-Damascus-Folding/dp/B00Z6L8NFC/ref=sr_1_6?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1493759738&sr=1-6&keywords=damascus steel knife

I also keep this flashlight taser in my pocket for the homeless.

amazon.com/VIPERTEK-VTS-195-Rechargeable-Tactical-Flashlight/dp/B01FL444JW/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1493759846&sr=1-3&keywords=flashlight taser

Just remember; around blacks, never relax.

wrong move magnus
you can end up in fema camp

stay out of North Dakota

Niggers prey on the weak and unsuspecting, simply remaining alert will greatly reduce your change of being attacked by these savages.

no

The loud ones with cars parked outside bars and eateries, or being annoying while shopping are not the ones to look out for. The loners, pairs or trios on bikes and of course rabid chimp mobs are your biggest threats, same identifier goes for skinnys, wetbacks, and any indio looking bastards.

im going to milwaukee, WI to study for a semester soon. any tips?

>what is philly

NO one in their right mind would live in pa unless its philly or pitts

I live in Fl and its pretty nice here. Have several friends from sweden, norway, hungary and germany that come here or are in the processing of moving here. Its a great place to live in central florida. Met them through wow and work. There are plenty of jobs here too and few laws that are invasive. Great beaches, theme parks, outdoor activities, hot women. Just stay away from certain parts and its great. I love living here and no income tax too. Its such a besutiful place. Im always playing paintball, kayaking, going to conventions with my friends, converts, beach, scuba diving. I dont see myself moving back to Cali or Ny. It is really hot here though lol.

Well, where? Mississippi, Georgia, Louisiana? Don't go. St. Louis, SoCal, Memphis, most South Carolina, most of Alabama? Don't go. Southern Texas, New Mexico, southern Arizona? Don't go. Cleveland, Detroit, and other negroud infested rust belt cities? Don't go. I think that about covers it.

Where are you moving to?

Milwaukee is the trash can of Wisconsin. Too bad it's not Madison. Just stay away from blacks and you should be fine.

WI has great nature tust you probably won't find in Australia though, so take it in.

It's the other way around idiot, he's moving from Norway TO the US.

They get scholarships, of course they go to college.

This user has the right idea. Once you receive your beginners survival loadout with your welcome package select what options you want for your AR-15 and mp5. You will need to carry these for grocery trips, going to the theater, dog walking, etc.

Also when you get your hummer put your order in for the turret .50 BMG asap so they can configure it for you in advance.

Welcome future burgerbro!!