Sup Forums this afternoon: A wall is being built

What is going on guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_kwsSq_gs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shills

Shills attacking this board

Its a mix of Shills and Retards.
The Shills were here to make this board hate Trump, be it because of muh jewish ties or because he is currently struggeling.
The Retards bought it.
The whole /nu-pol/ thing was basically meant to be the Final Blow. To make supporting Trump outrageous, something not cool with Sup Forums together with the usage of many memes.

tl;dr: Shills wanted this place to become Stormfront again. Don delivered, everything is back to normal.

we're being divided

There is no wall being built lol

I figured that out but what is actually happening?

Shilling

Trump has the power to weave timelines. That wall was a different timeline this morning. To the average mortal the wall is just there being built. When did they start work on it? 75 years ago

Wha...we're getting wall?

>muh hopes and dreams

when are you going to realize you got taken for a fool?

Fuck off shill

This will be built methinks

Seriously? Hype

that and/or that

Both pics are from the white house press briefing just today also seen here youtube.com/watch?v=P_kwsSq_gs4

Enjoy!

my pic is @ 17:30. and around that time there's also the other pic. Also the press briefing is based so you should just watch it in full while eating a snack breh!

The wall thats "being built" is the same wall thats already been there

Shill fake articles with no source

I thought the money is there to built a similar kind of wall like that or something. Someone please elaborate exactly what he said. The reason he showed the pic is because was an example for what we can expect.

I would racemix with dat ass

Okay, I'm watching

>fake news says trump didn't get money for wall
>dhareblue shills go on pol, spam lol no wall money for dorumphu
>today trump clarifies that he has the money to begin building wall

Enjoy man! Last bump from me

nigger

this

HE WILL NOT DERVIDE US

Shills with no jobs.

Oh my god, becky. Look at this sub-human. Look at her butt... It's just so... baboon like. How can anyone deny blacks aren't VERY recently divorced from primates on the evolutionary scale?