I bet you all feel really silly right now

I bet you all feel really silly right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mue96rYTY7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=mue96rYTY7M

Fuck off

Fuck outta here with your taqiyya

If Islam is the religion of peace why do Muslims regularly commit mass murder while screaming about how great their god is?

ya ya ... To gulag - GO

If Islam means peace, what does Taqiyya mean?

I can tell he's a terrorist because of his dark features.

Religion of Piece
a piece over here...
a piece over there...

> I promise I'm not a terrorist
> After someone insults the prophet

>not a terrorist
>submission means peace
choose one

How will you erase your inferiority complex sitting deep inside of everyone of you, shitskins?
Will you stop envy and destroy becouse of it?
No, i think not.

Islam means encircled death?

right hand over the detonator

nice Runic reference NZbro

Religion of peace...

I thought salam means peace.

Religion of pieces. After they blow up there's a piece here and a piece there.

>silly
I'm not the guy with writing all over himself

Islam shares the same "slm" root as "salam" (peace) but means submission (as in "Deus Vult", submission to God's Will), surrender, enslavement and safety.

One could argue that Islam as a word in the Q'ran doesn't designate Islam as a current religion: Ibrahim and Issa are both said to be Muslims, despite not being Muslims in the conventionnal sense. Even animals and objects are said to submit to Allah's will.

Sunni try to time-travel logic this but it's obvious they put extra-meaning over the words so it would match their false interpretations of it.

Taquiyya is just the shia being authorized to hide their faith in order to avoid persecution from the "peaceful" sunni.

Jews have the same concept: they were authorized to hide their faith in Spain in order to avoid persecution from Catholics.

God doesn't want you to die for nothing. Hiding your faith is a lesser sin than dying, God will forgive you if you repent.

pic related, original.

Nice try shillbert.

ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE

He's practicing taqiyya. Islam means submission, not peace.