So let me get this straight. You guys actually don't want to have access to delicious mexican food on a daily basis?

So let me get this straight. You guys actually don't want to have access to delicious mexican food on a daily basis?

no. mexican food is a fucking meme

no way a white person could dice some tomatoes, onions, cilantro and jalapeno

It takes magical skills. Did you know that they didn't have hamburgers in Japan until they imported 30 million American immigrants to permanently settle there? It's true.

All you need is the recipe.

>90% of restaurant kitchens are staffed with Mexican cooks who get paid under the table, don't wash their hands and sweat into your food.

This is a much bigger problem than knowing how to make a taco.

fpbp

relax leaf, taco bell will be here long after we deport the mexicans

Mexican food is roadkill tamale

Is Mexican food good if you want to be /fit/ ?

Lots of spicy vegetables and beans, meat,...

Food???

>Mexican Exports: Hookers, Drugs, Guns, Cheap labor.

>Not exported: Mexican Food.
In NYC Chinese run Chinese/Mexican take out places. It's easy to make Guac and tacos.

There are 50 million Mexicans in the US. The wall isn't going to make them all magically disappear, you dumb leafnigger.

Yes and no.

>123820310
Chopped tomato, onions, cilantro and possibly peppers is not delicious mexican food, its just a bunch of vegetables chopped and put together in bowl.

Yeah all the salsa and tortilla probably aren't beneficial

But spicy food lifts your t levels

>The exact same post...from a leaf

You seem to imply that somehow barring entry to illegal immigrants will also restrict access to mexican food. I assure you that most illegals don't have their own restaurants that aren't shit and that there are legal immigrants who will continue on working. And that assuming that one cannot simply get a recipe and cook thing son one's own.

all of those ingredients are grown in the united states

why is this "mexican food" meme even a thing, most mexican food is really easy to cook.

I love honey but that doesn't mean I want a house full of bees

I love in a border state so 80%of my diet is Mexican food.

Even on the rez my relatives eat mostly Mexican food. To be fair there was a lot of overlap already.

The restaurants can either function with legal residents or not at all, and it's not like making your own Mexican food is rocket surgery in the first place.

why do you need mexicans to make mexican food?

This logic is idiotic and doesn't work with anything else.

>Bowl of things I grow in my garden for free.

Oh no, what ever will I do without readily available under ripened luxory vegetables! I needed my tomatoes that are flash frozen to gain their red color!!!