F

F

S

N

S

F

S

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!

Ever since taking the redpill it infuriates me seeing such blatant liberal bias in media and for my friends to not believe me when I tell them because they are insufferable lefties

S

I can always tell the left is about to eat one of their own, but I never know who exactly it will be

So is something actually happening about the homophobic comment or are we just circle jerking now?

#CANCELCOLBERT
t. suey park

Do we even give a shit?

Give me a quick rundown

Not really. I highly doubt anything will actually come of it. Colbert will, at most, offer a half assed snide apology and just insult everybody who got mad for having soft skin then just go on to screech DRUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFF for 20 minutes until the episode ends

He became severely unfunny after Colbert Report was over

Satire is best comedy

SOOOOOO...
KREBOLDEMORT TSUUUUUUUUMP

S to shit on his designated shitting grave.

What habbened?

I want a basic gestalt, or better yet, the whole enchilada.

Colbert on some other libshit show said "Only think DRUMPF's mouth is good for is Putin's cock holster" and now Sup Forums is claiming homophobia

He's not going to get in trouble.

Depending on how rabidly left your friends are, they may not remain friends for long. Back in the 90s I had liberal friends and we could disagree and stay friendly. Not so much anymore. The political divide grows greater by the day. Not sure where it will end, whether it be a civil war or the Balkanization of the country, but a peaceful resolution doesn't look less and less likely.

oops, make that
but a peaceful resolution looks less and less likely.

he said it on his own show in his monologue

Kek. That's funny though.

Next thing is he will be calling dingus niggers.

S

Well he did say it was some libshit show.

he said some OTHER libshit show

S

>I hurt myself today