I'll be voting Democrat next election...

I'll be voting Democrat next election. The Republican party has proven time and time again that they will fuck over US Citizens for profit. They are NOT your allies. They are TRAITORS. They promise things like the wall! Mass Deportation of Illegals! Amazing Healthcare plan! And what do they do? They cut funding for environmental programs and attack the freedom of the internet. DON'T VOTE REPUBLICAN AGAIN. I learned my lesson you should too!

So your going to do what you always did, ok.

>partisan politics
disgusting bait

I'll be voting Democrat next election. The Republican party has proven time and time again that they will fuck over US Citizens for profit. They are NOT your allies. They are TRAITORS. They promise things like the wall! Mass Deportation of Illegals! Amazing Healthcare plan! And what do they do? They cut funding for environmental programs and attack the freedom of the internet. DON'T VOTE REPUBLICAN AGAIN. I learned my lesson you should too!

I voted for Donald Trump this election actually. I hoped they good changes he promised would happen. It's clear they won't.

What do you do when someone lies to you? You don't trust them again, It's as simple as that.

Shill.
>sage

>I never actually voted Republican. I'm actually a white women who is more entitled than any other class in the history of all humanity and cried like a bitch when Hillary lost. Now I'll pretend I was a Trump supporter and am going to 'vote Democrat' after 100 days. mmmgayyyy

You should be shilling for Macron you fags.

>I'll be voting democrat
Pfffft
I can get not voting Republican if you feel like they didn't do what you wanted them to do
But voting Democrat is asking for a party to fuck you in the ass
>increased taxes
>increased welfare
>amnesty for illegals
>increased immigration from third world
>increased gun control
If you actually care about your country at all, you vote against the Democrats or abstain. That's that.

It's funny that you call others cucks but you still support someone that is literally cucking your country. The facts don't matter to you and your opinion won't change because you're ignorant.
You were all the bullied autists spergs in highschool now you've all banded together to try and give each other purpose at any costs. The meme magic you've created has become too powerful. You need to stop at once before it's too late for this great nation

lol wtf did u right wing retards expect?

Hello Shill

Goodbye Shill

/Thread

>thinks voting matters
Ohhhh you silly,silly,silly fuck !! Where were you lefties when Obama was bombing little brown kids with drones 24/7? It's all an illusion.

I know they're all Zionist cucks in Washington. If the wall gets built I'll be happy because atleast it will slow our decline. Maybe long enough for us to get an ethnostate going.

Nice slide attempt though!

>I'm actually a white women who is more entitled than any other class in the history of all humanity

I just yelled at some white cunt outside work today for taking up parking spots to go somewhere else (live in a city). They are so fucking entitled it drives me insane. the only thing that gives me solice is that white women aren't having kids and will soon be extinct.

>I'm actually a white women who is more entitled than any other class in the history of all humanity

I just yelled at some white cunt outside work today for taking up parking spots to go somewhere else (live in a city). They are so fucking entitled it drives me insane. the only thing that gives me solice is that white women aren't having kids and will soon be extinct. ..

>I wont vote for x because they're x, y and z. Ill be voting w next time
>4 years later
>Hehehe Ill show them
>6 months later
>I wont vote for w because they're x, y and z. Im voting for x next time
THE CYCLE CONTINUES

How do you vote for a party that continously causes economic destruction and governs the poorest states?

Democrats suck on social issues but at least the economy works when they're around

/Thread

Yea, about that...

I voted for Donald Trump this election actually. I hoped they good changes he promised would happen. It's clear they won't.

What do you do when someone lies to you? You don't trust them again, It's as simple as that.

>I'll be voting Democrat next election. The Republican party has proven time and time again that they will fuck over US Citizens for profit.
wtf you just figure this out today?

What a boring loser thread full of losers

>Thinking the Democrats will give him a fair shake.

Holy shit, Scooter, you're too damned retarded to be just stupid!

You should always vote democrat to be honest.

Lol you gotta love right wing retards always trying to take credit for Obama and Clinton GREATNESS. Then you will completely dindu your right wing retard hero and top conservative thinker of this era, George Dubya Bush.

Republicans shit on the Obama economy for 8 years then suddenly try to take credit for it. You filthy right wing retards are the biggest dindu degenerates on the planet.

If you hate the constitution, liberty, and the economy sure.

Even Republicans called it the OBAMA ECONOMY

Why did jobs start getting added when the house was Republican?

I get that you right wing retards are degenerates, but you really need to stop trying to take credit for BASED OBAMA GREATNESS while completely dinduing when u retards are in charge.

I don't understand how people universally fall for idiots like trump, le pen and may when there is also people like bernie, macron and corbyn. More idiots than smart people voting

Are you paid to use the slogan "right wing retard" by blue share? Is that how they keep track of your contributions?

they started before they even took the house. You really are a fucking retard u know that. You don't even basic dates or how to read basic charts. It amazes every day how fucking retarded u right wingers are.

The do nothing Republicans shit on the Obama economy for 8 years. Now u retards try to take credit for Obama greatness. Even u gotta admit you're pathetic.

homestly, merifats, why not try to get ANY 3rd party in? like greens or libertarians

>Bernie
Pfffffthahahahahahaha
>let's do the investment tax that Sweden had for 10 years before they removed it because they lost 60% of their stock investors to London

Worst bait ever. Democrat shills are you even trying?

Hey leaf, did you ever figure out how Clinton was magically responsible for the debt surplus in every nation on Earth? Or are you ready to admit that deficit is cyclic.

Saged in all fields.

Kys faggot

Why are you faggots still in this phase?

Sage

Germany currently has a budget surplus. Are you claiming that the US now has a budget surplus?

God I love it when u right wing retards get btfo so hard that u have to change the subject.

This again? fu shareblue

sage

I am claiming that every country on Earth saw a budget surplus in 2001, which you credit to Clinton.

Every time. I fucking annihilate u so hard that all u can do is jump from topic to topic and get btfo so hard. Do u enjoy getting eviscerated by me?

>I'll be voting Democrat next election.

You've always voted Democunt, why lie you fucking queer?

>I am claiming that every country on Earth saw a budget surplus in 2001,

AHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING RIGHT WING RETARD ON THE PLANET.

HOLY SHIT YOU JUST TOOK 1ST PLACE

You got btfo the last thread, it was pretty pathetic man. It's like you gave up

JUST

every bit of fence can now be replaced with the Wall

Trump outplayed the democrats

No you didn't.

Wow, nice samefag while forgetting to switch your proxy

LOL

Shill cunts. Stop throwing lies. Would rather criminals get away using the internet? Or not? baka, you got no balls if you're trying to turn us.

I don't use proxies u retard. I will never be able to make enough replies to mock what a fucking retard you are

I'll vote Democrat because you at least know what you're going to get with them.

They talk a lot of leftism but the end result is center-right.

Wow, nice samefag while forgetting to switch your proxy.

FUCK YOU USING CAPS TO GET YOUR POINT ACCROSS

also sage

Vulgar post.

Include me in the screencap please

Lol I've never been btfo once and u retards know it. You're so full of shit and u know it.

That thread archived and I immediately started another and btfo u retards some more

Damn Obama leaf got pretty btfo this thread.
I always root for you too leaf, sucks :(

Justify this, Obamaleaf. Receiving speaking fees Wall Street and endorsing literal Rothschild bankers in presidential elections while he snorts coke ou of his tranny wife's urethra on his private yachts... LMAO

so will the Democrats. The Reps are just unimaginably spineless

He is literally the greatest person to ever exist. He deserves a billion dollars to be president of earth

You know u fucked up right?

You know what I love? I btfo u right wing retards everyday, you hide behind your anonymity, and come as a right wing retard user the next day and get btfo some more. Meanwhile I come back as Obama Leaf every fucking day and annihilate you retards.

It's done kid. You got fucking massacred.

This right wing retard proxying ahahhahahaha holy shit

You did the exact same thing in the other thread.

You have never won an argument in your life, leaf.
You've literally just lost every single one while screaming about how you won. That is every single thread you've ever been in since you were hired to start posting March 2016

How much does Bush get paid for speeches?

Why are you retards worried about what Obama does in RETIREMENT meanwhile your god emperor is a Soros Goldman Sachs puppet and u worship him for it

>get btfo, people agree you got btfo
>NOOO IT WAS THE RUSSIAN PUTIN PROXIES THEY RIGGED IT
Lol typical leftists.

I'M WAAAAITING, Obongoqueef
I'm not a Drumpf supporter btw, so don't deflect to him

nice proxy btw >I am claiming that every country on Earth saw a budget surplus in 2001,

WTF WERE U THINKING?

This is worse than muh 95 gorillion

GREAT BOOK FOR YOUR READING ENJOYMENT

You can't recover and u know it.

JUST

Didn't say anything about Russians. Are you autistic?

You did the exact same thing in the other thread, you would use proxies and say "oh wow obama leaf lost"

>

Did Bush ever promise to make the Wall Street fat cats pay their fair share after they fucked the economy over? Why is he cavorting with them now that he isn't president? At least Blumpf is considering reinstating Glass-Steagall.

This will make excellent pasta to spam in Trump generals and trigger the Redditards there

You really are on an ascended level of autism. You have nothing better to do in life than post the same arguments. Every. Single. Day. Most of the people you "BTFO" or "annihilate" just end up going to a different thread. Sure you "triggered le drumpfkins huehuehue" but you seem to give yourself more credit for what you do than you probably should.

Lol Bush deregulated Wall Street and let them run wild. That is GOP orthodoxy. You retards love deregulation.

Obama imposed the harshest financial regulations since FDR and raised taxes on the rich. That's why u right wing retards were trained by your billionaire globalist overlords to hate him.

lol u right wing retards are the biggest fucking cucks on the planet

Your right instead of having industry here where you can use our technology to limit its effect on our environment, you would rather send it over to east asia where there is no oversight, the workers jump off buildings and it's arguably worse for the environment overall. Smart!

lol right wing retards post retarded shit like this I'm gunna call them out for being retarded

>What do you do when someone lies to you? You don't trust them again, It's as simple as that.
My thoughts exactly on the DNC, fegit

Why do these anti-trump threads seem to spike around 6pm EST? Is it shift change at SB or what?

brb have a meeting

Then why is receiving speaking fees from Wall Street billionaires now if he supposedly put them in their place, silly Obamaleaf? Even Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have voiced their concern about it.

>Republicans don't fulfill their promises/fuck up
>Vote Democrat
>Democrats don't fulfill their promises/fuck up
>Vote Republican
>Repeat

You sound like a tremendous tool. The fact that you are going to vote for the more fucked up party instead of learning your lesson and taking the rep pill that your vote does not necessarily matter in a system that does not provide any competent choices as long as the party (or candidate themselves) funds them shows how naive, yet useful you are.

This is why the only saving grace for America to get out of this bullshit is either a coup, a national effort to denounce these corrupt parties to finally start electing unkiked candidates, or a national crisis that leads to the fall of the US empire once and for all.

But history has shown the results are not always going to be ideal. But it's a start.

Keep on tooling, shill.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>the wall! Mass Deportation of Illegals! Amazing Healthcare plan!

So you will vote for the people who are guaranteed not to do anything like that?

could have been worse, hillary could be president

So you're going to punish yourself even more by voting democrat. Off yourself.

He's retired. He has no power to give Wall Street anything now. Meanwhile your god emperor's top advisor is a Goldman Sachs cuck, he's slashing taxes by trillions on the rich and u right wing retard billionaire globalist shillcucks love him for it.

>Even Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have voiced their concern about it.

wtf i love bernie sanders now!

You right wing retards know that when u have to larp from the left and pretend u love Bernie, that means I already won.

Bernie 2020 amirite user

I lately have been seeing posts like this used as sarcasm to mock "shit that trump supporters say".

I seriously g2g but I'll be back later and we can continue this conversation. I'm not sure why right wing retards are more upset about Obama in retirement getting speaking fees than Trump in office serving Goldman Sachs, Soros, Israel's interests.