Maybe I have been thinking too much lately but more and more I get the impression that there is something extremely...

Maybe I have been thinking too much lately but more and more I get the impression that there is something extremely fishy about...well, about reality in general. Any other anons feel this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to kek right with Jesus.

Defiantly simulated

This seems kind of likely. Only it's...glitchy, something is not right. I would fully expect to pull the curtain and instead of some Matrix-style epicness find a bored neckbeard at a dinky PC.

Our universe is an arena for beings whos main goal is to grow their conciousness through gaining experience. Its a big video game, our reality is simulated but not artificial. Rules of the game are simple: you are born here with no memory of your real self or any past lives youve experienced. You can only leave if gain enough experience to do so (nirvana). If you dont you reincarnate until you do. We all willingly chose to be born here because itll help us grow in some way. God I believe is the sum of all concious beings in existence, so if everything only exist because we percieve it then god is the only thing that truly exist.

can you elaborate ?

I have heard this before. But how is population growth explained with this theory? Is there an ever-expanding playerbase? Or are a growing number of people just NPCs?

test

I wish I could specify. As it is it just feels odd. There is something very weird with reality as we perceive it and I can't quite put my finger on it. That's why I made the thread.

We were all waiting for the world to end in 2012 but instead began the age of Aquarius. Human consciousness is slowly vibrating into a higher spirituality etc. etc.

i don't want to sound like a shrink, but did you used some conscience enhancing substances?

I had the same problem with reincarnation. But if our conciosness (our souls) are just pieces of god, and god is infinite being not constrained by the laws of this reality, then he is infinetly divisible. There also beings who choose not to participate and there are some who do but live in higher dimensions. They all have their own motives however, some benevolent some arent. God isnt inherently good or evil, god is god.

That's a pretty silly notion, OP. Just thinking about it makes me tired. Aren't you sleepy too? Let's just go to sleep.

Does beer count?

Look. I'm not a crazy dude. I lead a mostly normal life, I have my work, my friends, I'm not paranoid and even this thing I'm talking about only comes up sometimes on weird sleepless nights.
It's just a sensation that something is out of place. When I was a child several times I had this impression that reality was some sort of paper-thin farce, that I could just stretch my hand and rip it.
Sorry for the blog, but you did ask.

Did you know, the human brain is rather shitty at discerning real and fake?

It is not reality that is fishy, it is just your brain

Thats because there isnt a difference

>White trip ID

What the fuck

Take some acid. It'll help you figure it all out.

That is why i asked, becouse if it was drug enthused it something else, i do remember that feeling tho, it passed with adolescence, it will come and go in a some spasm of conscience.

Now it may be some hormonal disbalance, and not be fast of disapproving that, our brain is swimming in hormones and electrical discharges, our perception of reality is as you said, paper thin.

Just think about it, the distance from the proton to the elctron is vastly more then the size of both of them, yet we don't see that, out brain is just a machine that interpretes our surrounding to something that we could handle.

So yes, what we preserve as reality is just bunch of approximation and you can make an argument, that its hallucinations.

>But how is population growth explained with this theory?

Assuming the total now alive exceeds the total that have ever been alive

The problem is what is it that is experiencing life?

If it is just a fragment of God there is literally no death or even any end to existence.

The last 12k years have been an instant where God is asking "are you ready?".

This realm is a projection of the demiurge

we live in a simulation

our creator is not benevolent

there is another great creator (god) but his touch rarely blesses our realm as he is constantly fighting and restrained by the Demiurge, his failed offspring

Satanists, Jews, and the high Catholic church are servants of the Demiurge, effectively the lapdogs of our tormentor, begging for scraps from his theological table

tfw too intelligent not to be gnostic

I feel this a lot, a feeling that reality contradicts itself. Scientifically we know objectivity exists beyond our experience. But my core being tells me when I wake up, that the empty time before my waking simply never existed, like the lack of vision behind my eyes. I know that time was there, like information saved in the abyss, but I only know it when I'm awake. Like that information is special now that it's perceived, it has gained an inherent quality but not a material one. I think I'll be on my deathbed trying to figure that one out.

Got you covered pham

have the cheatcode.

What you mean like the Fermi paradox,

Or the contradiction of spontaneous creation via the Big Bang

Or the beginning and ending of time

Or multiple infinities some of which are larger than others?

Christianity has an interesting philopshy about this. For example Christ performed his miracle of feeding the 2000. But he had to remind his disciples about the fact that they had handed out 12 fish and 12 loaves and gotten back 12 basketfuls of fragments.

Basically we live under a powerful delusion altering reality so that we require faith to see the truth.

That is why only a wicked and adulterous generation seek a miracle. For the righteous they surround us continually.

God only exists within Man, a man who is serving God has no outside force on his side, no force in the universe has a benevolent interest in man. The only forces concerned with the dealings of this world, outside of Man, are malevolent. You alone have to fight them, that is the gift he creator gave you. So you are tormenting yourself by sitting around being butthurt at the prison you put yourself in.

This is getting closer. Yes, sometimes it's like you catch reality in the split second before it has assembled itself. It's like somebody put everything together hurriedly but forgot some small things that are not exactly how you remember them.

It's probably nothing but a glitch in perception as says, but it had become more frequent lately and I wanted to check if there was more people out there with the same feeling.

Could be stress, could be that reality is a huge ongoing simulation with divine purpose. Guess we'll never know it till we die.

Matthew 24:19

Is Satan the demiurge or just a servant of the demiurge?

>tfw too intelligent to believe anyone but jesus
When jesus died and rose, that was it, he wasn't on earth anymore
He said "all authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth, go, and teach them to guard all I have commanded you, and i am with you always." (Original hebrew text omits "father son holy spirit rah rah")
God has always been in charge, all the past 2000 years have been is people living their short lives, either for him, or for evil, everyone will be judge according to their works, whether good or evil.
We don't know how god operates every day, what he thinks, what he says, but we know what jesus said before he left. Have some faith, keeping jesus's commandments is not as difficult as raping your brain with gray theological/mystical bullshizen

As we kill all the animals on the planet, they reincarnate into higher lifeforms, i.e. humans. We're literally doing God's work by destroying nature.

i have this meme belief that cosmic horror is actually more or less real in a metaphorical sense

the very design of the human psyche is made to comprehend things on a tiny simplistic scale, so they can live relatively short lives and procreate. the universe is such an impossible thing to really fathom because of our own limitations and any number of stella events could end the entirety of humanity instantly.

I feel this very often in the past few years it's almost like the world has become less and less real especially with these insane feminists and mental people I see everywhere nothing feels like it's actually happening.

It's not "reality" you stupid cunt

It's the propaganda you swallow through pre-programmed culture and media, including Sup Forums, that's what's fake

jesus never died on the cross!

>Zambia
Can this be true?

those people would usually be dead, or adapt their maladaptive irrational behaviour to survive so the reason they don't seem real is because they shouldn't be logically speaking

We live in the Matrix , sorta. Existence is pointless.

Do as thou wilt.

Relax , have some fun.

What do we know … of the world and the universe about us? Our means of receiving impressions are absurdly few, and our notions of surrounding objects infinitely narrow. We see things only as we are constructed to see them, and can gain no idea of their absolute nature. With five feeble senses we pretend to comprehend the boundlessly complex cosmos, yet other beings with wider, stronger, or different range of senses might not only see very differently the things we see, but might see and study whole worlds of matter, energy, and life which lie close at hand yet can never be detected with the senses we have.

do the people in the sims know they are in a simulation?

Reality is definitely too large and complex to comprehend. Maybe the feeling comes from our brain trying to break down what we ACTUALLY perceive into something we can chew?

Or maybe we are exposed to so much information nowadays that our brain can't correctly process everything, our world changes very fast, and technological and societal change is still accelerating, as points out.

Maybe something is stirring at a level that we cannot fathom and it's making waves in our subconcious?

>trips
shieeeeeeeet

The creator is benevolent. Promise.

This could be it. Lately looks like the media is on a wild ride, constantly spinning informations to suit agendas that are contradictory a lot of the time. Being exposed to this could certainly cause this effect. You may be on to something.

Literally stop watching TV, stop reading the newspapers, stop watching sports of any kind, stop listening to oppinions of people you dont know or care for, and cut all internet or at least cut your daily dose of Sup Forums

Everything will seem real and back to normal.

They literally can't control the population if they're not willingly hooked to mnedia (yet)

> The negro is fundamentally the biological inferior of all White and even Mongolian races, and the Northern people must occasionally be reminded of the danger which they incur in admitting him too freely to the privileges of society and government. …The Birth of a Nation, … is said to furnish a remarkable insight into the methods of the Ku-Klux-Klan, that noble but much maligned band of Southerners who saved half of our country from destruction at the close of the Civil War. The Conservative has not yet witnessed the picture in question, but he has seen both in literary and dramatic form The Clansman, that stirring, though crude and melodramatic story by Rev. Thomas Dixon, Jr., on which The Birth of a Nation is based, and has likewise made a close historical study of the Klu-Klux-Klan, finding as a result of his research nothing but Honour, Chivalry, and Patriotism in the activities of the Invisible Empire. The Klan merely did for the people what the law refused to do, removing the ballot from unfit hands and restoring to the victims of political vindictiveness their natural rights. The alleged lawbreaking of the Klan was committed only by irresponsible miscreants who, after the dissolution of the Order by its Grand Wizard, Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, used its weird masks and terrifying costumes to veil their unorganised villainies.
Race prejudice is a gift of Nature, intended to preserve in purity the various divisions of mankind which the ages have evolved.

Lovecraft was definitely /ourguy/. This is now a Lovecraft appreciation thread.

You're quite worthless.

be yourself

You're so vain.

dp/dr my friend

Kali Yuga is not bad

Only Kali Yuga seen through human lies and artificial conceptions is seen as bad.

I'm just a mirror, you just see your own reflection

read kant and schopenhauer

You probably think this song is about you.

Somethings fucky for sure. The more you dig into the more substantiated conspiracy theories and religious texts, things just don't seem to add up in reality anymore. After getting redpilled it's really hard to have a normal conversation with people, it's like talking to robots who just regurgitate a few words and phrases from a data bank. I want to go back to being bluepilled desu

My gf says I'm like a mirror and that she always sees herself in me, not me.

Am I on the right path or am I on the opposite?

Has time seem to have sped up for anybody else? I keep recollecting on memories that seem like only a few month ago, only to realise it's been half a decade...

I'm scared guys

History is being changed through the internet and official sanctioned sources.

Just reed old books while you still can and you'll see everything adds up perfectly or at least as good as ever (before)

Well , when you get that angry you should take it out on someone.

It's only fair.

Great. Now that song will be in my head for the rest of the day

Can you hear me?

Listen.

it's all the meme matrix.

sometimes I think about reality so much I get weird head feeling, I don't know how to describe them, it's strange, like being shellshocked in a millisecond.

I CHIME IN

Oh , i can appear anywhere at anytime , through anyone.

> do the people in the sims know they are in a simulation?
Only if they've taken the redpill.

literally the worst flag ever designed

rare

consciousness begets reality

As always , you have nothing interesting to say.

Belgian eagle niggers

You know you love that sound when your fist smashes into something helpless.

Yes. Something is off. Something is "broken". We hacked the game with memes. I cannot tell you if it was broken before we did that. But it is now. All you have been told is a lie. I would tell you what the truth is, but I do no know.

>implying the concepts of "good" and "bad" are not mere human concepts

there's only one path but it takes infinite number of forms

Don't think so much.

HAVNT YOU GREEKS EVER HEARD OF, PAYING YOUR GOD DAMN DEBTS, NO?

I'll help you with your everyday concerns.

Oh not this buddhist horseshit

I said right or opposite, you took the path of the roach

One of these things if not like the others

This, I didn't feel the same a couple of years ago, something is genuinely happening isn't it?

Hehe, that's Uruguay dumbass

this, I also feel that when I look myself in the eyes in the mirror

Reality is a manifestation of our thoughts. So yes, it's highly malleable and not as "real" as it seems.

So in other words you have nothing to say and nothing to contribute to your own thread.

>reality seems weird
>i dont know why

Hmmmm.

>make a claim
>no reasoning

your mind is trying to make sense of all the bullshit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave

Let's not think of these things, it's not healthy. Why don't we go back to talking about Jews. Just don't think about it, user.

Well thats what I call an ultra rare ID color. Nice.

yeah I scrolled over the flag after posting, I always get Greece and urugauy confused, although greeks are gay and urguians are swarmy debt niggers as well so you can understand

And it's obvious that you're 12 years old so there's that too.

You really need to start taking better care of yourself.