Unified Ireland in EU

Will we see that?

I hope so.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhEXHQzjkPc
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-kingdom&country2=spain&Submit=COMPARE
markmaunder.com/2011/07/31/british-suez-crisis-sovereign-debt-united-states-political-pressure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, and you won't see Gibraltar go to Spain either

Unified Ireland? Yes

In (((EU)))? Bad idea my friend

We'll see Fernando. We'll see.

Why not, Northern Ireland is full of Scots anyway

No NI is ours and the same does for Gibraltar just try and take it off us and see what happens.

Nothing will happen, you'll just end up having to bribe everyone

I wouldn't be so sure about that

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhEXHQzjkPc

>the same does for Gibraltar

Congratulations. Your request for a united Ireland under British rule has been graciously accepted.

I'll just leave this here.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-kingdom&country2=spain&Submit=COMPARE

>try and take it off us and see what happens
>get bombed again
>get soldiers killed again
hah ok

I want to see spaniards on the end of my bayonet

touch gib lad I dare u

I was talking about Gibraltar not shitty Ireland, we could literally flatten Dublin in under a day.

I won't have to. He'll come to me. I'm more important to him now than you'll ever be.

>we could
wouldn't see you fighting though would we you scrawny english prick

Wouldn't need to, all it takes is two officers to press a few buttons and that is that

You guys are cute.
You should go to a pub and hug it out.

>in EU

You lost me.

Protestant North Ireland is doomed.

>the republic will have to foot the bill for a parasitic welfare state, so fucking insanely useless, they're the financial equivalent of a super massive black hole.

Yeah, nah fuck off. The Brits took it, they can FUCKIN KEEP IT.

As a nordie I would have no problem with killing innocent Irish children if it was even mentioned. Try it paddy see how well it goes.

Fucking hell I was only joking about obliterating Southern Ireland hahaha

Top kek, I bet you couldn't even shake the sweat off your own bitch tits, you pathetic waste of life.
If you weren't so hilariously fat you needed planning permission to move, I'd tell you to hang yourself.

Babadabump.

Conquered peoples are always so salty. Pathetic little Irish men wish they could do something but they can't, they just watch big daddy GB fuck your 6 counties and be make cucky little united ireland threads.

>implying the irish americans won't fund the IRA again to cuck you

How would my life be better?

Fuck off, Gerry.
Enjoy your Alzheimer's.

Why don't you just leave the and just govern yourselves? We'll buy Guinness to keep your economy afloat

Leave the EU*

Fuck off, cunt. LA UNIÓN EUROPEA TE ROBA, PACO, DEJA DE VOTAR AL PP.

>Will we see it
Neither side wants it. There's your problem.

Read
You miserable sack of shit. Your ancestors did us a favour. Too bad you have to ask the Yanks now, whenever you want to do anything actually important...
Like protecting your Suez interests.

>The United States held much of the debt that Britain was in.
>Some of the bonds were owed to the US as part of Britains World War II debt to the US government, corporations and individuals and some of them were part of the Marshall Plan to help rebuild Europe post WWII.

>The US used this debt to put tremendous pressure on Britain to halt the invasion. >Eisenhower ordered Humphrey, secretary of the treasury to prepare to sell part of the US governments sterling bond holdings.
>His British counterpart advised his prime minister, Anthony Eden, that if the US did sell their bonds, the British pound would devalue to such an extent that they would no longer be able to import what they needed to sustain the islands.
>Eden announced a cease fire on November 6th.
markmaunder.com/2011/07/31/british-suez-crisis-sovereign-debt-united-states-political-pressure/

And you are owned by the EU; beholden to the Vatican.

>implying you aren't beholden to both.
I'm going to enjoy watching you flounder when the beady yanks tell you to fuck off, that your decision to leave changed nothing between you.

I'll laugh more at the Lefty EU falling apart, but watching you suffer will add icing to the cake.

>I'll laugh more at the Lefty EU falling apart
You are the Lefty EU, fucking cuck.

Demographics are in favour of the Irish in NI. And voting is strictly alonst ethnic lines.
It's a matter of decades. Less than 20 years I'd say.
And the English don't have a claim to NI anyways.

You can't even run your own 26 counties without lurching from financial crisis to financial crisis, always shedding generation after generation and you think you can take on the north? grow up as country, have some proper self determination instead of living under the yolk of the Brits/Catholic Church/EU/Apple & GSK then you can talk about the 6 counties.

B U I L D T H E W A L L

These threads always get hostile.
We'll get the north eventually.