Secure border? solve this

thats why we have border patrol retard

Does this guy have 20 foot legs, and does he see the sniper on the other side?

Automated flying killbots, we know you have them.

Selling hunting permits to rednecks.

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

>jump off
>break all bones imaginable
GREAT PLAN PACO GO FOR IT!!

You will get droned.

the answer is right in front of you, ban the sale of rugs to mexico

That type of barbed wire doesn't even hurt. Just don't sit your crotch down on it.

They don't need to fly, make a rail on top of a wall so an auto turret can move along and shoot illegals.

It looks like literally any other barbed wire. Are yours made of sugar or something?

Probably comparing it to razorwire or concertina wire.

this is the best idea i dont get why gringos want the wall

We're doing both, if you read the legislation.

killing machines on rails is all you need
the wall will only stop the killing
>we are doing both
but you are doing nether actually

There's a barbwire fence and then there is a wall.
Are you blind or just stupid?

Oh whoops, I misread, I meant the wall + drone surveillance. That top rail idea is not happening. We already have drones, might as well use those.

Well, that would be solved by either pre-existing border patrol, or by my favorite, automatic turrets that kill anyone approaching the perimeter.

wall is our chance to show future generations we we're fucking morons

>Implying you can't have sensors that detect when someone is trying to cross the wall
We're not living in the fucking 1850's.

Fund border state militias, they will love it.

Have automatic turrets and also you can pay to control a turret for anew hour or day or weekend from a guard station and shoot your own Mexicans. You can have parties there and stuff and rent out a bunch of turrets from the national guard or whoever runs the wall.

That isn't the point. The wall is a literal interpretation of printing in bold.

Liberals will tell you all day, even if you don't ask them their opinion, "Borders are just lines in the sand. They're not real, man."

In text if you want someone to be clearer or emphasized, you can underline it, italicize it or put it in bold.

The border wall is the "imaginary line in the sand" set to be bold and underlined.

When the wall exists, people coming to the country illegally cannot be said to've crossed an imaginary line. No cartoon gecko on TV will be able to stand over it and hop back and froth. You won't be able to "simply step" over the line. Once the wall exists, anyone who enters the country illegally cannot say all they did was walk. They cannot imply, childishly, like they went out for a stroll and wandered into the USA, but because they got turned around, they got a job and a house and didn't pay taxes but still got all the benefits.

ICE will "solve" the problem presented in your picture, as they already are, by sending them back.

Repeat offenders can't simply say "Amigo, I just walked here from there." No, asshole, you climbed a goddamn wall, which you couldn't possibly have done unless you intended to. You. Broke. The. Law.

I'm ready

most Mexicans are civilized and understand that the line in the sand is another country and they respect that
only the poor and the desperate with no other choice move over the border

>I'm ready
No you're not.
Only 300 or-so 5.56×45mm rounds?
You'll burn through that in a week.
You're prepared for the first waves, you're not prepared for a prolonged situation.
Not to mention you wanna have rounds to distribute around to your allies too.

Ignore slide threads
Join real threads and stop feeding the shills.

The barbed wire angles TOWARDS the direction of assault to act as an overhead obstacle.
Concertina wire overhanging both sides is the preferred solution. I prefer electrified fences at the top of the wall. zzzzzzzap refried beaners

630 rounds in the small box, 718 in the big box, 450 in mags, and another 1000 rounds of PMC XTAC M855 not pictured, plus about 2000 rounds of Wolf and Silver Bear 5.56, almost 3000 rounds of 7.62x39, 1000 rounds of 7.62x51, and 500 rounds of .30-06. Where the hell did you come up with 300? There are 15 30 round mags there.

this

End the give-aways.
Enforce existind employment law.
Build the wall.

You kidding?

Kids these days have no idea what guarding is, have you ever played online videogames?

They think we'll put up a wall and forget about the border entirely or something, just like they think control points guard themselves after they've been captured.

Yes, but Liberals do not. And every 8 years we flip a coin and let them make the laws for the following 8.

If he jumps over 20 feet he will hurt his legs, and he still has to outrun ICE who is on the way to get him.

and if you've told literally anyone IRL about this cache of yours, you'll be the first to be raided when the real shit goes down. Good luck shooting a gang of 20 knocking down your walls who are also armed.

>if I've told my friends I have ammo they're going to assemble a gang of 20 heavily armed PMCs to come raid my house in a SHTF scenario just to get enough ammo for each guy to have a full combat load
>they'll have nothing else to worry about
Where do you kids come up with these scenarios?

The funny thing is I have several friends with 40k+ rounds of ammo. Maybe I'll just preemptively attack them with my band of elite warriors I assembled out of thin air.
>checkmate athetits

I heard this guy has tons of guns and ammo, lets go rob him!!
Nigger tier line of thinking

you sound like the fucking jews at israel, who btw shouldnt even be there.

makes you think doesnt it?

this, bullets are way cheaper than all of that concrete. just run patrols on the border for a few years, shooting everything that moves. people talk about a physical wall, a technological one made of drones, etc. I talk about bullets, and a psychological wall.