We Don't Deal With Your Kind - MS Funeral Parlor Refuses Cremation of Gay Man, is Sued

archive.is/lhJ5N

Shortly after Robert Huskey died at the age of 86, his husband and partner of 52 years received some shocking news: The Mississippi funeral home that they had paid to transport and cremate Huskey’s body now refused to do so—simply because he was gay.

That’s the allegation laid out in a lawsuit brought on behalf of Huskey’s husband, Jack Zawadski, as well as his nephew, John Gaspari, against Picayune Funeral Home. On Tuesday, Lambda Legal joined the suit, which seeks damages for breach of contract, negligent misrepresentation, and the intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress. Zawadski and Gaspari aren’t suing the funeral home for engaging in anti-gay discrimination because Mississippi does not protect LGBTQ people from refusal of service. Indeed, the state’s notorious HB 1523 actually protects businesses’ right to turn away LGBTQ customers—though the courts have put that law on hold for now.

Initially, the nearby Picayune Funeral Home seemed like a perfect choice, and Gaspari paid the company $1,795 to transport and cremate Huskey’s body once he passed. But when Huskey died and the nursing home contacted the funeral home to pick up his body, it refused to do so. The funeral home had discovered that Huskey’s next-of-kin was his husband, and realizing Huskey was gay, informed the nursing home that it did not “deal with their kind.”

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/W6uFy
youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

cremation is degenerate

>"we dont burn fags at this here crematorium"

A FUCKING GAY SOAP

>drawing lines after death

> a gay guy called Huskey

Just perfect

If it's true. IF. If it's true, it's a rather stupid thing to do. I would take the money. Sounds stupid to refuse business on such grounds.

At the very least, put a paper on the door stating that degenerates aren't welcomed in your store, so they can give their $ to someone else.

Well according to the article they signed a contract and then refused to provide service BUT they might have a state law that allow people with sincerely held religious beliefs to refuse service to LGBT people on their side.

I don't think cremating a homosexual man could be construed as an endorsement of homosexuality nor would refusing to do be needed to protect sincerely held religious beliefs.

No one wants their oven full of AIDS

to be fair, their time to be put into the ovens has been LOOOONG overdue

Wait, the 52 yr old fag was married to an 86 yr old fag?
Did they meet on the playground back in the 60's?

Burning a gay dude to ashes.

They should accept the business. It's never been more appropriate.

Hopefully the gay dude is also a kike.

Don't businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone?

>Initially, the nearby Picayune Funeral Home seemed like a perfect choice, and Gaspari paid the company $1,795 to transport and cremate Huskey’s body once he passed.

well yeah thats the problem. How come they take the money and then don't fulfill their part of the contract?! thats just dumb.

Sure sueing is unnecessary and they should have resolved the issue in a normal manner but still. Its not like the faggot has no point.

1) they should refund the money if they're not going to fulfill the contract.
2) so now it's wrong NOT to put fags in the oven? jfc

The only basis for a lawsuit here is if they weren't refunded.
Otherwise fuck these fascist cunts trying to tell private property owners what they can and cannot do

No, see the Civil Rights Act, as well as plenty of more expansive state laws regarding discrimination by private businesses that are open to the public.

There's a joke about flamers and cremation here somewhere. I just can't find it.

America hasn't truly respected private property institutionally since we've abandoned the Articles of Confederation user. Even the Constitution enshrines legally the practice of eminent domain

He's already burning in hell, might as well help God along on earth.

Paying thousands of dollars to rot in the ground is retarded.

>It's against my religion to burn gays
Finally get a chance to use the ovens an ya blew it

WEW LAD

agreed, his business is not owned by the government so they can fuck off with any lawsuits

He's already burning in Hell, his mortal coil will just have to wait to join him...

>his
>husband

that's improper grammar, those words don't fit together

Come on, gays are supposed to burn!

Religious freedom ends where it attempts to enjoin the freedom of others.

I'd like to put a gay in the oven

So someone is paying them to burn fags and they're refusing?

Silly.

This is pretty low.

Even Hitler himself wasn't above burning kikes and fags.

You don't have the freedom to use other people's services.
Again as I first said the only issue here is them not getting refunded

If the services are publicly offered you should.

Repeal Civil Rights Act. You should be able to do what you please with your property as long as it isn't damaging.

They could simply go to a different crematorium.

"partner of 52 years" means they porked for 52 years, dummy.

This case actually doesn't even touch on the Civil Rights Act. The issue of whether the Civil Rights Act covers sexual orientation by means of its sex provision has yet to be resolved by the Supreme Court.

>If the services are publicly offered you should
No you shouldn't.
It's still their business and as such they have every right to deny any individual for any reason no matter how arbitrary because it is their business providing their goods/services. This is just the same kind of tyranny used to originallyimplement segregationists laws to begin with both are ultimately wrong for the same reason and it lies in the violation of property rights.

They cannot deny you service because you are a woman or a Christian. The Civil Rights Act applies to all states. Regardless this isn't in violation of a state anti-discrimination ordinance, nor explicitly the Civil Rights Act, and the issue of whether gays are covered implicitly by the Civil Rights Act has yet to be resolved.

this. and it eats up real estate. if we keep doing this we'll all be living in cucksheds while there will be rolling hills of beautiful land made unusable by graves

I don't see why they shouldn't. I mean they get to burn the gays

>Sounds stupid to refuse business on such grounds.
it's religion. the entire concept is stupid and attracts stupid people

Civil Rights act destroyed freedom of association

This
They're also not suing because of discrimination, they're suing for violating contract

Should of just said he was a Muslim

Case closed, fuck off faggots

It's probably tough to get the rainbow stains out of the walls.

Germany no! The legend lives on. You're supposed to take them ice fishing and let them "accidentally" fall through the ice.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord

discord.gg/W6uFy

>not throwing a gay man in an oven, alive or dead

They clearly did not think this though.

When you don't lay vaginas you become a bit more revered. That's all there is to this. We refuse to burn your kind. Why thank you. I didnt want the furnace Hell method anyways :)

>The Civil Rights Act
Is an abhorrent violation of federal power just as the segregation laws they enforced before it were. I quite clearly just said that in my last post.
> Regardless this isn't in violation of a state anti-discrimination ordinance, nor explicitly the Civil Rights Act, and the issue of whether gays are covered implicitly by the Civil Rights Act has yet to be resolved.
Now you're just emptily repeating yourself to different people
>The issue of whether the Civil Rights Act covers sexual orientation by means of its sex provision has yet to be resolved by the Supreme Court.
And the point has gone over your head because of it.

And even then the supreme Court isn't the last authority because State's have every right to nullify it if they still view it as unconstitutional and have every right to arrest federal agents trying to enforce such unconstitutional laws

I suppose Trump is the best man to have around since he specifically opposes "nullification" based on his comments on Andrew Jackson then.

>still thinks religion is supposed to make sense
I'd hand you your fedora, but I don't want the jocks thinking I'm your friend. I dont want to spend the night cramped in my locker.

Yeah there's no fucking way this happened, I guarantee this old faggot is simply lying for attention and money. The MSM aren't questioning his crazy claims at all because they fit their narrative that the US has reached new levels of evil nazi hatred under Trump.

>Implying that the holocaust was a real thing that actually happened

>suppose Trump is the best man to have around since he specifically opposes "nullification" based on his comments on Andrew Jackson then.
IDK why you're bringing Trump into this in some smart ass way not admit you're wrong or even understand what the Constitution actually does to comment either way.

In any non-American British colonial state, this wouldn't be valid grounds for repudiation or rescission of the contract, even if there is a law allowing refusal of service. American contract law is fucked though so lolidk

It's funny. Men come from the ground. Women don't. You cannot burn homosexual males. We want to return from where we came from. Not the garden. But the ground. Woman forced us to take on the role of the serpent as the tiller of the fields. This is why we toil and wage slave. I'd risk to say that homos are inherently sceptical of cremation anyways

>you are such a degenerate that people dont even want to burn your corpse
>somehow they are the ones with a problem

>not wanting to put fags in the oven
Come onnnnnn
There's just no way this isn't some scheme

That must be it. He makes a living of handling corpses but yours is different somehow. His death must have been inhuman. Heterosexual males are so fucking weak

Where does it say States may refuse Supreme Court decisions in the constitution let alone arrest federal agents when they don't like the decision?

You invented all deaths and all sins. It's your specialty. You are the mother hens of chicken and egg arguments because you stink like sulfer

I'm guessing the cremation place is privately owned. Is the cremation place affiliated with a church or certain religion?

Mental retardation as a religion. Anyways ciao

When did lawyers get to decide that there is no discrimination in private firms?
Thats fucing insane.
Discrimination made USA great.
The good were freed to kick ass.
Bad were forced to offer some good or starve.
democrats are wrong about everything
disbar all these judges n lawyers
erase case law
pay judge n lawyer min wage liek DMV
no proof no case

Relevant. Faggots only do this to Christians.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4

This is Mississippi. They only burn fags when they are alive.

>Milo Yiannopolis shares his theories on Christianity

You're goddamn right
t.Mississippi

>suing a business for their right to refuse service
not only were they gay, but apparently they were communist supporters.

>Where does it say States may refuse Supreme Court decisions in the constitution let alone arrest federal agents when they don't like the decision
Where did it ever say the SCOTUS is the ultimate authority in a system where the state's were explicitly recognized as sovereign entities as a check on unlimited federal power?
You're thinking of the 9th and 10th amendments btw

>thinking the fedora meme is legitimate

keep cutting your children's dicks up, christnigger

Based Mississippi. Still wish there weren't so many nogs around this place.

Really? Refused to burn a gay dude?
And I thought the cake thing was petty. This is retarded.

>refusing to burn degenerates into ashes

Not this one I don't get. If you don't like gays, shouldn't you love offering this service?

They signed a contract took payment and failed to render services.

They dont just owe a refund, they have to "make good" as well. Any additional costs Mr faggot incurred making short notice arrangements for body pickup (probably out of area) and cremation need to be covered as well.

Mr faggot will win if it goes to court, for a few thousand if the judge is alright, maybe 10k+ of the judge is a libtard.

>still getting triggered by fedora

while gays may have the same rights under law, theres no law that says they have to be accepted by religions. religions are thousands of years old and no amount of protesting or whining and crying is gonna change that. if people think christians must accept gays then they should go try to force islam or judaism or mormonism to accept homosexuality.

>still getting triggered by being called out for genital mutilation

You got the wrong guy, pal

MS reporting in. This is the first I'm hearing of this. There really are some backwards backwoods bumpkins around, but even this seems to strain credibility. They wouldn't cremate a man's remains? That's weird. It's not like they're endorsing anything because there's no future in....death.

The crematorium had already accepted payment and they broke the contract. If they were that concerned about the dead guy's sexual orientation before burning him (which in all honesty, is just fucking dumb) they shouldn't have done that.

>Refusing to burn gays

Absolutely heretical.

Doesn't count if they're already dead. All that'll do is make the furnace flaming gay.

Dead people have no rights. A funeral home is technically a church, so they have a right to decline.