Why are white people so violent? You are like niggers to us asians

Why are white people so violent? You are like niggers to us asians

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/859303639831248901

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/859303639831248901
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll
youtube.com/watch?v=zSAxZ1WSIYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its because we really have big dicks. It's something you guys should be thankful for not having.

so you admit you are inferior to us?

What part of that statement said inferior? more violent yes, inferior no.

>twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/859303639831248901
everybody type in the chat alex is a stupid gook

>you are like niggers to us asians
>boils dogs alive

>throws baby chickens into meat grinders
>rips baby cows from mothers and separates them
>stuffs 1000 animals into tiny rooms before they're butchered
>feed cows, pigs, and chickens so much corn that their legs break from not being able to support their own weight

right

>muh dik

you are only proving OP's point.

Pretty sure Asians eat chickens, pigs, cows etc too you stupid nigger.

we take out agression out on eachother instead of dogs, cats, and whales like you guys

>asian drives over child
>backs up and drives over it again to make sure it's dead

what the fuck is this piece of shit going on about?
>probably not even asian

BING DING TOW, PING WING DING MOA BONG SHOZU!!!!!!

>KEEMSTAR
kill yourself.

yeah we kill them and eat them. we don't do stupid torture nigger shit like you cumskins do

There is an explanation for this. Communism.

In china if you hurt/cripple someone you then become responsible to pay all their bills and medical care, plus any help they need due to not being able to work. For life.

Easier to kill someone you hit by accident. Ruin your life and probably your families, or just drive back and serve 5 to 10 years in jail? To some its seen as a mercy, killing the kid instead of leaving it crippled for life.

If you will criticize something, at least understand why it happens, the problem is not the people, but the system that forces them to such choices.

>we don't do stupid torture nigger shit like you cumskins do
>boiling dog alive isn't a stupid torture nigger shit
>running over a child 10 times to make sure its dead isn't nigger torture shit
>elevators that crush people and escalators that eat people and shit theme parks that throw people into the air...
>isn't nigger torture shit
>pic related isn't nigger shit
wut

Have to agree with OP

Would be very happy if whites were never allowed in Japan

Can I get you a bowl of shark fin soup? Or maybe some still beating snake heart?

Yes my huge white cock makes me inferior LOL.

tiny minority. and shark fin soup is down 99% after Yao Ming partitioned against it.

but every single piece of meat you eat has been tortured for a life time.

We'd leave if the bases were removed most likely. So convince your leaders to re militarize (is that even a word, hopefully you get my point).

Enjoy that tasty fukuwater faggot.

Ok I'll just enjoy your kobe raised without ever gaining muscles beef then?

Indeed, this is what you would expect some ghetto degenerate would say, yes yes, white penis is 2cm bigger than asian on average. Who cares, stop bringing shame to the rest of us, thinking/behaving like that.

Meh, Asia is full of crime and violence, just look at liveleak's thousands of videos of asians beating eachother for the most petty shit, women being dragged on the streets and beaten for 'cheating'.

Guys killing/beating their gf's for leaving them and making them lose face. If you are Asia, look at your own nations before taking pride in something you know nothing about, you were probably born and raised in the US, no clue of reality.

oh please. just because we don't show it doesn't mean we're not niggers

t. asian

The true redpill is killing every race and hoping dinosaurs come back. GG NO RE

You'll have to forgive us. Everyone is stressed the fuck out in the west.

>pretending to be Asian the post

You should know what happens when you mess with America Japan. Did you not learn anything from 1945???

Did you not learn anything from pearl harbor?

>asians vs whites thread

>all american flags

Sorry, we never got over the Barbary slave trade so we need to chimp out at everyone else to make up for how we were treated in the past.

#NotAllWhitePeople

Yeah, if you screw with us we will win in the end and humiliate the shit out of you

Yah obviously we learned something, that's why we nuked you, lol.

>asians are less violent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

Hmmm...

As if those two maroons were indicative of all white Americans. As with any race, you have civilized members, and then you have thse trailer trash NASCAR budweiser bufoons.

this thread is proof that cumskins are no different than the niggers they claim to hate.

>muh dik
>lmao we will nuke you again and kill civilians, but for some reason we're against ISIS when they do that
>lol you eat dog (but we horrifically torture the animals we eat for an entire lifetime)

The guy in the red shirt is a fucking idiot, he picks a fight again and again and he has clearly no fighting expirience, as you can see he doesn't even enter basic fighting position like the guy ion the black shirt.

I want to move to Japan so my wife can cuckold me and have a Japanese baby. It won't be pure but at least it will have some superior Japanese genes. Is that ok?

>asians aren't violent
Oh boy, china webm thread?

Yeah, you guys are barbarians that treated POW's terrible, we know

>that man in the middle smiling

kek, cumskin got what he deserves

Says the Chink in a white country. Every single day you are the nigger to the white man.

They also fish oceans to extinction levels.

asians in the u.s. earn more wealth and are better educated than crackers hahahahhahahahahah.

this is no longer "their" country, actually it was never theirs to begin with

PLZ

We're better.
While they are violent and undisciplined, we have fostered patience in order to ensure that when we need to summon forth the violence, the emotional well from which that anger comes from is deeper than any chimp out that could ever happen.
When you are forged in bloody Europa, you do not fight frivolously. Instead, you channel your violence so that over a longer period of time the glorious blood of your victims runs longer, brighter, and more deep than anything anyone else could ever hope to accomplish.

Glory Europa.

I was thinking about posting the factory fight where the guy picks up and throws the other guys son at the end of the fight but I'm above it. We're suppose to be bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSAxZ1WSIYM

Maybe you should kung fu our asses, jet li.

fwiw, I don't mind japs, flips, or chinks at all. I have many friends that are.

>two white guys
>Asian flight

One of these guys is def fucking crazy. Spend a long enough time knocking around in Asia and you start realizing how many of the foreigners living there left the west because they are fucking idiots/crazy IRL autists with violent tendencies

Inferior?? we brought your most advanced culture to its knees in WW2..... unconditional surrender of your living god emperor of japan......kek

>when you are so subhuman you turn your own country to shit
>run away to a superior country
>shittalk the population of said country

No Asians in CEO positions. Over half the Asian American women marry non-Asians. Life must be hell being a noodle nigger slave.

>some shitskin picks a fight with a white person
>lol why are white people so violent?
>us asians are so much better
>flag

sage

just read your post while watching the vid of the 2 cumskins chimping out and realize how fucking cringe everything you just said is

>whites bragging about their dick size compared to Asians

MFW

>those two
The guy in the seat did nothing wrong

That shut the zip up.

kys phonefag

>Be Asian from China
>Brutally chop up a child with a meat cleaver in front of her mother

>Be Asian from Japan
>Kill and eat a Dutch woman you found beautiful

>Be Asian from Mongolia
>Make whole walls out of corpses

>Be Asian from Cambodia
>Massacre your own people for some Communist fantasy

>Be Asian from South Korea
>Reduce your people to materialist, shallow, hood nigger tier Jew slaves with degenerate western culture

>Be Asian from bumfuck part of China
>Boil dogs alive

I'm sorry, who are the niggers here again?

In all seriousness that jab at 1:09 is top notch. Never seen a jab that powerful before.

Why are WHITE PEOPLE so GOD DAMNED VIOLENT?

>reason for nearly every war on the planet
>killed millions of their own and others unprovoked
>gave war a title of "Honor and Valor" so they think it's fine

N a t u r a l
A u t i s m

Do you have the backstory on what started the fight?

white americans are an embarrassment in japan. everyone hates you and doesn't want you there

Try using your moonrunes to post such drivel on our inventions, it'll be funny.

oh shit, did he die?

pepsi

/fedora

holy shit, sauce?

KEK i wanna know if that retarded cracker died, i hope so

Is that the United Airlines Fighclub ?

lol the cumskin is biting him
cumskins buffaloagreedgood postlots of dharmic practices espouse vegetarianism

Two nukes weren't enough.

Common sense says alcohol consumed while dealing with airport bullshit all day.

3 nukes weren't enough

You have to be to survive next to Africa that long

Hello r/asianmascunility, how are you?

You should build more nuke reactors on the coastline then wait for the next tsunami (2 weeks)

>uses cumskins unironically

it not a problem that you troll user. Its a problem because you are so bad at it.

You're like a kid with downs and its sad.

Yes.

Did you? I believe it ended with a couple of nukes.

Uuuuuuh what are turk-mongols you violent gook.

Why did I laugh so hard?

Amen

>what are turk-mongols
finns

What does accident liability have to do with gommunism friendo?
Shina isn't gommie bar social movement and population tracking anyway, which isn't mutually inclusive to gommunism anyway.

I work in a strip club. Black lady tells me most groes have small dicks, but they always act like they have a foot long.

LOL You dumb motherfucker. Asians absolutely do torture animals. Far far more than western cultures. Even more than niggers. The dogs you eat usually are beaten severely. In the west it is understood that animal meat is tougher if you stress it before slaughter. Sometimes they are crammed in shitty conditions, but this is for cost effectiveness. In Asia, they think making animals suffer enhances the meat. They take pleasure in making sitautions as horrible as possible.

Look up Bile Bear. Look up dog festivals. Asians are monsters.

Jap land is pretty ok but it still has its flaws. I would say Japan or South Korea are the best lands of the Orient

Why aren't there any asian men?

t. White people

Every fucking time.

Useless cabin staff.
Why didn't they just threaten to call these violent Canadian passengers husbands?

A fucking tiger penis.