KEK = "Kill Every Kike"

So it took just about two months to make the media believe the OK gesture is a racist Nazi symbol. Can we do it again for "kek"?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JeffHollandaise/status/859516686692634625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like where this thread is going. Let's meme it.

No PJ

Oh shit here we go

what's the point of this one? kek is only on Sup Forums anyways and the media already thinks the site is anti-semitic

This might actually save kek from becoming a normie meme

fuck off media vulture

A bit crude, but it keeps the normies dirty hands off our most precious memes.

I like it.

kek

> thinks

good job, OP. can't let the normies destroy such a good meme.

The other site uses it too. We need to let their mods know that it's an anti semetic slang and should not be tolerated there.

Bump, we need to spread this around.

It's been spreading a lot recently. The normies always manage to get their grubby little hands on our memes. Consider it a preemptive strike.

NO
Fucking spergs...that'll nuke everything we've accomplished.

Bump death to all these reddit cunts

implying kek was Sup Forums's creation

lol

Hail KEK, death to the kikes

We must do this

DO NOT TRUST OP!

idk just thought it was funny to imagine antifats and the media buying into a backronym for a word that was originally used by Korean gamers over 10 years ago.

Digits say kek!

Bermp

conflate and obfusticate the basic acronymic pun with a contra-rotating Kill Every Kitten meme:

a grave schism has engulfed Sup Forums, between those who still feel the Bern and those now sufficiently tired of life that the special software Sup Forums used to image process all Shia leboff related visual media has been repurposed to scan the entire interweb for cat related material, identify the location of the cat and if still there blow up the house using solely a wifi signal.

the_donald needs to fuck off.

It started with lel and then jej and then kek

you retard, you forgot to fill those dots above the small case "i" letters in your text. Go fuck yourself

Dude this can get the news reporting on actual kek. This is exactly how the white power ok symbol thing started anything. It's perfect

Kek didn't give digets for the OP tho

>the_donald needs to fuck off.
This

Please yes. This will stop the donald from stealing our shit

Kek has spoken

can we ever. hopefully this will stop normans embarrassing themselves with that "kekistani" bullshit.

Here's your digits

They understand now how much reality-bending meme power we can channel through our avatar lord KEK, which is why every six months they try to make a push to claim him.

Problem for them is we push back even harder and harder each time they try to get their filthy heretic hands on the Great Green God. Shadilay brothers!

i actually did that on purpose you fucking bong because i liked how it looked.

this is well made.

That's a stupid idea. Kek is already ours.

Shill thread

This is easily refuted by a simple google search.
We are unable to rewrite the history that _we_ ourselves created.
Also, get with the fucking program, faggot. Pic related.

This!
So much this. OP is trying to make anything we do radioactive. Tell him to fuck off. Don't let the Jews Jew (You) into doing their dirty work. All this will do is scare off normies.

PRAISE KEK

Normies should be scared

Praise Kek

We created a deity, yes.

Kill every kike, it was there all along

White Males: Step Down!, must become the new trend.

Why? The Left believes this anyway and is afraid to say it out loud for fear of uniting white males with a common threat.

The other reason is that the Left is helpless without white males doing everything for them. If they purge white males from either leadership position or completely from their own political parties they will collapse over night.

The Left can not walk it's own talk, as a rule.

Everything is easily refuted by a simple Google search, but that doesn't stop my sister from believing that vaccines cause autism.

Pepe being seen as a hate symbol was ridiculous to anyone somewhat normal. This stuff makes people hate the left and side with us more.

bumparino

someon post this on plebbit

Stupid idea.

The point of the ok/white power thing was to show how ridiculous the left can be by taking a mundane everyday hand sign and making it "racist" and they looked dumb when they took the bait.

No one outside Sup Forums gives a fuck about kek and most normise have never heard of it. It's pointless

Praise KeK.

shadilay

Pls this needs to happen

this

this nigger gets it

What makes this place so great is our super offensive, abhorrent reputation that auto-filters normies that would otherwise suffocate the native board-culture which will drive away our genius-tier posters that really make this place what it is.

You can tell who the real faggots are when they actually WANT this place to get popular when it was totally fine the way it was. You cock-rackers know exactly who you are, we are watching you.

>kek is only on Sup Forums

GET IN HERE LADS

twitter.com/JeffHollandaise/status/859516686692634625

TOP KEK

TIME OF PURITY, KILL EVERY KIKE!

>No one outside Sup Forums gives a fuck about kek and most normise have never heard of it. It's pointless

Fair enough, I understand your point. However, I would disagree that no one outside Sup Forums gives a fuck. "Kek" was originally used by gamers, and is still used across the internet. The ok/white power gesture showed how silly it is that people take anything used on Sup Forums to be racist. Same thing applies to this word that has been used for over 10 years as an alternative to "lol".

I dont think so actually. Hear me out here;

>O-KKK turned a common hand gesture into white supremacy dogwhistling

>Kek is little known internet slang

>Pepe is already an alt-right symbol in the MSM narrative.

>Kekistan has already been noted by the MSM fuckwits

>4/pol/ is already infamous for antisemitism

In every way, youre just inviting the MSM to come and shit on us for free.

Then Hiro can initiate a second Sup Forums Harbour and try to purge us in order to chase sweet ad shekels.

To reiterate, this is a thoroughly bad idea and it has no negative outcomes for the MSM, and no positive outcomes for us aside from the group pushing Kekistan as identity politics.

Stick to the two genders meme, that has more potential.

Kill Every Kike

good judo-meming of that alt-lite kekistan meme OP

Bump for good idea.

checked
Digets, don't destroy the name of Kek

Paul Joseph Watson's not gonna like this one, guys.

Does he literally live in a trailer park?

Kek is really Kuk.
www.godchecker.com/pantheon/egyptian-mythology.php?deity=KUK

This

>be Sup Forums
>convince everyone "kek" is antisemitic
>cry when someone calls you antisemitic and you get b& but it was only muh joke
this is a tactic to suppress your culture on other websites. you're all retarded

Yes, here is his wife.

The Numbers Kek, WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

OP is a cuck shill and this thread should be saged

KEK

KEK

Found the faggots. Stay on your sargon video comment sections twats.

Opposition is trying to get 4ch to kill their own memes retards. This is another setup like that ok hand sign.

KINDNESS EVOKES KINDNESS

More digets.
All the digets are against OP

No they should be curious.
This is the last bastion of free speech and normies should be here to witness what they haven't seen. Believe it or not this board is changing minds and it's shit like OP's image that will immediately destroy opportunities to influence those who are willing to listen. Fuck off.

I can understand why pople don't like Richard though. He can kinda be a little offputting cause he talks with a sort of uppity northern accent. He certainly means well and does more good than harm for our cause.

I don't think msm would report if they had to say kike. Too pc.

>thinks

>sargon
literally who?
kys cuck

>this is a tactic to suppress your culture on other websites
>to suppress your culture on other websites
>your culture

jesus christ. do you have literal autism? Sup Forums is a culture now? who gives a fuck about kek, it's just an alternative to lol or lel. if it gets to the point that writing kek leads to a ban i'd take that as a win. honestly it's more retarded to get upset to imagine not being about to use kek anymore. who gives a shit? just write lol. it's not "suppression of your culture" for fuck sake that's one of the most fedora things i've ever heard.

YES

This is what pol is supposed to be.

Trumpfags please fuck off back to rthedonald.

Jeff Hollandaise BTFO by Sargon of Mossad

Well he is an upperclass wasp who owns cotton farms so why would he try and be something he isn;t...

Add Hydra imagery to it, we need kekistani people in the charts.

bullycide this fucking degenerate lads. fire up those twatter accounts.

top fucking kek
this one is better. bravo

>for fuck sake that's one of the most fedora things i've ever heard.
i kek at this

>kek is only on Sup Forums
... fucking underaged newfag
kek has been a meme since wow vanilla time, and has only recently become associated with pepe / the egyptian god kek.
It's root is still completely normie culture, and if we can meme this shit into existence, it will drag the "muh evil nazis" argument of the leftists further through the mud.

OP is Antifa/CIA shill attempting to diminish the influence of KEK...Behead this heathen!!!!
Prasie KEK!

>Sup Forums is a culture now?
uh yes?????

>00
It's decided

Nice try liebowitz. I actually saw a jew working and sweating today. Theres more good jews then your fake kike satan clan.

It's kikes are redefining innocent things so they become "bad". Like how they turned pepe into an anti-semitic symbol. They will turn every alt-right meme/symbol/word into becoming anti-semitic so it can't be used publicly. Typical Jew tactic. Don't fall for this trap. Alt-right will have no memes/symbols left.