whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/omb/budget/fy2018/2018_blueprint.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are getting awoo awoo awoo

awoo~

They took down the 100 days video btw

Or rather, the Face the Nation video

Check out that White Board

Awoooga

Hey guys how is your day 2 of jewish heritage month going?

PRAISE KEKE!

>shills are going to make a mockery of themselves every day for the next 8 years
>we ge to to laugh at them every time

Jesus fucking christ, the shills last thread had literally not even updated their talking points. Someone forgot to brief them that the fence was getting replaced by a steel wall so they were still on the "drumpf betrayed you, there won't be a wall" bandwagon.

>A FUCKING RUSTY FENCE FROM THE BUSH YEARS

ayyy, no wonder the Dems love this budget

>liberal tax dollars are going to pay for that [points to border wall]
>they wont like it
>but they are just going to have to deal with it
>*mic drop*
>journo-kikes seething with rage
>they are getting pumped to take their rage out on sean spicer
>sean just laughs and leaves the room

Best Presser in a long time!

I never understood this
>YOU CAN'T USE YOUR RELIGIOUS LIBERTIES TO NOT DO SOMETHING FOR ME

I like how only you dumb spencerfags are mad about this. System is literally working as intended, enjoy shitting blood for 8 years

ACHOO

Why is the first part such a big fucking deal?

If I own a store that only sells right-handed scissors, I should be able to tell left-handed people to fuck right off if they demand I make left-handed scissors.

Falling back to the jewish narrative? What about that budget toothpaste? Aren't you REALLY CONCERNED about the BUDGET?

Shh

The same as day 2 of Irish heritage month.

>Wrote today about Ivanka leaving little record of success at moving her dad. Today, news of religious freedom order

Is premarital sex degenerate?

Pure coincidence that Soros funds Kushner and that Kushner didnt disclose it

Pure coincidence nothing to see here amiright fellow ptgianst_donaldians

No you have to be inclusive and sell an equal amount of scissors for each hand, as well as scissors that don't discriminate by hand

>A GLORIOUS WALL BUILT WITH AMERICAN STEEL TO LAST THE AGES
ftfy

He couldn't stop talking about it yesterday. Now the perfidious jew is his only concern it seem.

>talking to my mom about recent news
>somehow ended in NK
>thinks Little Kimmy and Trump should see who's more of a madman
Is my mom right?

SHILL PRE-GAME ADVISORY:

When this EO hits, it will be protested and """struck down""" (illegally) by activist judges. This is fully expected and part of the process.

>american might

more like israeli might, burger

> They didn't watch today's spicing, guest starring Mulvaney kek
> they are stuck with yesterday's narrative, totally debunked
> they don't know about the wall that is being built with Obamabux

youtube.com/watch?v=P_kwsSq_gs4

Wall is being built with Obamabux. Really, watch it

Does he still have the cape?

>okay you are getting a wall
>but it isn't pretty looking!!!

Bruh, i want it to look like you'll get a disease just from touching it

Kushner having a loan from Soros was known a month ago right after the Syria strike you retards, it's not even new material. Is this really the best you can do. If you were actually paid like CTR Brock would've had you all suffer gym accidents by now.

There's no actual logic they just hate Christianity. Notice that nobody tries enforcing these laws on Jews or Muslims.

Tactical blackpilling will not work. You will be the ones getting blackpilled, as every attempt you make will fail. Over, and over, and over again

You will either quit, or walk away from this far later than you will later think the shilling was worth. There is no glory, there is no victory, there is only the endless burden you will have to carry, everyday, for the next 8 years

kek, is the left debunking the "Trump is an Ivanka puppet" narrative for him?

So Ivanka hates queers now?

FIRST!!

Thoughts on pic related?

We will need a new baker. I repeat, we will need a new baker.

I was on all day. I hope you are as happy as I am with this guilty pleasure.

What would be happening now if shillary had won? I can't begin to imagine what a nightmare it would be.

Can't blame Trump. Even Hope can't resist Bannon.

WINNING

Variety is going after Stephen Colbert hard

>"THERE WILL NEVER BE A WALL"
>"THE WALL WILL BE BUILT BUT IT LOOKS UGLY"

How far we've come...

She would have shot down Russian planes in Syria by February so we'd all be dead.

Guess they will just have to go back to saying he wants to have sex with her. That one made them look like professionals.

dude, it's from the Bush years, Micky literally googled that pic 2 minutes b4 the press conference

I'm watching it right now.

I tried listening to Savage today and he's unbearable, I don't think I'll subject myself to it anymore. If I didn't know any better I would guess it was his first election because he expects everything to be perfect. Rush was much more reasonable about it all though.

IT'S A JAPANESE ELF!! QUICK!! TAKE A PICTURE OF IT!!

I'll do it I guess

The Black pill is inevitable though, you really think revolutionaries win fair elections?

Very.

>"DADDY DADDY I DON'T LIKE RELIGION!"
>"That's nice, honey."

Next, it will be
>you've been conned, it was build from the jewish money, you're no different than a jew!
>okay, the wall was build, under budget and ahead of schedule. trump is still a jewish kike, kushner build that wall, fuck you

or just pushing him to go further left. he reads those headlines and thinks "Oh yeah! I'll show them! Ivanka, what do you think we should do about this wall?..."

Trump won an election that was rigged against him. Le Pen can too.

I really hope that chick sees her one of her co-religionists commit a Jewish ritual murder.

>based sandniggers/not all sandniggers

disgusting

>right of center makes a unPC joke and then apologizes for it
NOT GOOD ENOUGH WHITE BOY! Kill yourself! Your career is fucking OVER!! We will not rest until everyone counts you as one of the most vile human beings alive

>lefty makes unPC joke and apologizes
Ah schucks, its cool dude. We all make mistakes

What a cute couple.

a fucking disaster

Bolling is comfy enough to have his own show by now and not have to deal with a pair of millennial cackling attention whore hens on either side of him

Fox News is in a precarious position right now- the Murdoch sons are now running the ship, and I best I can tell, they're a couple of beta manletfags who both have libshit, SJW-types for wives who order them around, and will have a hell of a lot of say in how that network is run from now on

Nice Lu Bu trump. Cutout on neck is a bit rough though

What year are those pictures from?

How much money does this budget provide for new sections of a wall to be built?

A fucking fence

DUDE! AH FOUND SOMEONE WHO HATES HIS LIFE AS MUCH AS I DO!! CAN I COME AND LIVE IN POLAND TOO!!!

Don't reply to fake countries.

>mfw not shopped

Steve+Steve is best pairing

Tiff was the puppetmaster all along.

We have 60 miles of chain link fence that can be converted DIRECTLY into whatever kind of wall Trump wants.
The Wall is being built as we speak.

>People should be required to support and participate in our creepy utopian social engineering even if they believe it's an abomination in the eyes of God.
Purifying fire from Heaven when?

Its been laughs nonstop. The shills, leftists, and even the DNC all got their asses handed to them.

>60
You mean 600 miles right?

A fence is what the wall is replacing, yes

you are a dumb
a very a dumb
Father Murdoch is handing it over to his kids, which is why it's a disaster. What did Hannity say about Shine last night? Bolling should've had his own show too.

Someone faceapp this.

Oh, there are gays who have tried. No media will touch it though.

>Expectation...

This is one thing I kind of want to be struck down. Realistically, people deserve the same rights as others. I don't like niggers, but if I didn't sell to them it would be discrimination. I kind of see this in the same manner. Even though most of the people here don't agree with these, I don't believe that these individuals should be discriminated against.

It is inevitable for you. There is no victory, you are fighting a battle you cannot win. We already won our battle, you are putting yourself thru your own hell trump isn't responsible for it. You put thise chains around your neck, yet you blame us and trump for it.

You will deteriorate mentally. Your friend fluffy is already showing signs of that. This place will take a toll on you, and there is no escape from it. You are here forever, you will either suffer in your own personal hell or become one of us. These are the only outcomes. There will be no revolution for you

Savage just loves ranting about everything and anything. It's his shtick

>I literally didn't watch the spicing
oh god, the shills are going to be embarrassing themselves all week aren't they, it's glorious

She was actually not insufferable during that interview. It made me realize how easy it is to fall for the okey-doke. For a moment I almost forgot that she's a literal demon.

>...reality

>the lone shill
>being this low- energy
tired from that analblasting presser?

> NO WALL FUNDING
> WALL IS GETTING BUILT

Can't spin this one out user, just watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=P_kwsSq_gs4

Obama is paying for it, first Trump budget only comes in October

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

> Ivanka is an accomplice of her monster father
> Save us, Ivanka!

JUST LIKE THAT!! WITH HIS BARE HANDS!!! IN 5 SECONDS!!!!! YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are pictures of wall sections that were already in place, and have been for years. You know, the ones that allowed 11 to 30 million mestizos to walk into the country.

Is this what we do now? Post 12 year old pictures and claim victory for a politician?

Isn't the thing that separates Sup Forums from the rest of the internet the fact that we're redpilled- that we force ourselves to look at the harsh truth of reality no matter how it hurts?

Tiffposters are the strongest race on Sup Forums

For all those wondering, here is the Trump Administration's proposed budget for this October:

>America First: A Budget Blueprint to Make
America Great Again
>whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/omb/budget/fy2018/2018_blueprint.pdf

>BAKE THE GODDAMN CAKE