We've been (((had)))

We've been had. I'll admit it. Now wut.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZXSao-MDDI
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
communismbythebackdoor.tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is it always the jews' fault?

Can't you, for once, admit that you're all just fucking retarded?

Literally, the reason you have one theory to explain everything is probably because you're idiots and are blindly manipulated by all of your leaders

See

>Leaf

Fuck off shill!

shill

>"Anyone who doesnt suck Trumps cock 24/7 is a shill" the post

He claims he is a nationalist and a (((globalist))) and you are surprised that people are pissed off at him ? Sure, amongst those who are unhappy are indeed shills, but to pretend that Sup Forums has only one opinion and that we are all on "LE TRUMP TRAIN" is fucking retarded.

I liked trump, I wanted him to win since he was better than Hilldog, and I wanted to believe he really would stand up for the middle class and against the globalist, but the fact is he didnt go through with almost any promises and is behaving like another neocon (which isnt a surprise considering the people he has surrounded himself with).

Because they print the money.

THE JEWISH OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE
youtube.com/watch?v=KZXSao-MDDI

This is why nothing is going to change.

The Jew mother ship.

BUMP

it's not like cunton would have been any better.

Wow a politician lying to his supporters and doing the opposite of everything he say he's gonna do I am totally shocked I am definitely voting Democrat in 2020 #hindsightis2020 vote for bernie

how many lobbyists on his cabinet again?

>the only choice Clinton or Trump

ain't true

Don't listen to this shill based pedes

Awoo!

Shut up, shill. (((You))) have been had because (((you))) supported Hillary and she lost, ahahaha.

>He claims he is a nationalist and a (((globalist))) and you are surprised that people are pissed off at him ?

For how long are you going to repeat this shill narrative, CTR? What is wrong with multicultural globalist nationalism? USA isn't a monoenthic nation, so the only way to be a nationalist is to be multicultural. USA is a global power, so American multicultural nationalist have to be a globalist. Check mate.

yeah i agree. I was the most trump supporter but now trump is obviously fascist so i sorta wished hillary won, at least we wouldnt be divided liek we are right now, we would be unified against clinton

I voted for Trump.

Sadly.

this.

I wish he was fascist. He's doing what the commie Jews want. They're the Neocons.

>"not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here" 2.0

you guys aren't even trying anymore

>He's doing what the commie Jews want.

Israeli right-wing prime minister is communist now ? Whew, lad.

>They're the Neocons
And?

TRUMP'S NUMBER 2 IS A BILLIONAIRE ORTHODOX JEW

BUT OH NO, HE'S RALLYING AGAINST THE SYSTEM BECAUSE SOMETIMES HE SAYS FUNNY THINGS AND ALEX JONES TALKED TO HIM ONCE

Trumps got to be better than Clinton Surely.

All the Jews are communists. Ever hear of Bolshevism? Did you know the Jewmerica has all 10 planks of the communist manifesto in place for decades now? Did you know FDR was a commie Jew and most of his administration were communists?

The NWO is Jewish communism.

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU

NEW WORLD ORDER - Communism By The Backdoor (Full)
communismbythebackdoor.tv/

it's the same

< Angry cock gobbling shill.