Meme war for France is not over !!! Weaponized autism needed

>Macron will quit the debate if Le Pen goes too far and makes him her punching bag, without really providing examples.

lalibre.be/actu/international/emmanuel-macron-menace-de-quitter-prematurement-le-debat-si-marine-le-pen-va-trop-loin-5908948fcd702b5fbe55dcf5

Marine Le Pen response:

>If Macron doesn't feel comfortable he can always ask Hollande to come hold his hand, I won't be against it.

twitter.com/MLP_officiel/status/859418023584825348

Florian Filippot response (vice-president of "front national" party)

>Is he going to hide and cry during negotiations with heads of state?

twitter.com/f_philippot/status/859403843364417537
Debate: 05/03/17 evening at 9pm (french hour)

Paul Joseph Watson reaction:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/859426601729216514

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6zCmCeU0kU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marine should lose by the slimmest margin possible and come back and win in five years. I pray this happens.

The debate will take place tomorrow evening at 9pm (french hour)

It's do or die now.

In 5 years it will be too late. Things have got to start changing around Europe right now. Look how much France has changed during the past few years alone. Now imagine 5 more years with (((Macron))) in charge.

bump for importance

Will there be english version of the debate? Like with english translators?
Also this.

The score will be tight, i agree, but, if she lose...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Macron is a banker and he attends the bildeberg meetings, he is the next president, get over it

totally true, it's now or never,
In 5 years you could even see Melenchon win....

Why does nobody care about France?

Bump motherfuckers

This man is a real man !!
#Lafayette #Without us you'll pray for a fkn queen

Anti-Macron meme dump incoming.

another

1 mas

This is a solid one.

yerp

In five years France will be so packed with shitskins she will have no chance.

This is France's last chance to save itself short of violent Revolution.

BUMP

lol faggot.

Did his daddy fuck him? Did he love it? Is that why this guy is so soft?

If you are not a troll:

You'r just a based French

hmm i always thought those 9 Islamist who attacked Paris in November of 2015 were a bit of a failures, but considering earlier attacks, maybe they kinda werent

>2222
SOFT

MACRON

"If you own me too hard, I actually win"

>if you don't actually try to debate me and just smear instead I'm going to not bother
>WAAAH WAAAH SWEETIE HAVE TO HOLDIE HANDIE??? :'(((
Why are the Le Pen's such retards?

"There was a shower of Molotov cocktails where every time we had a burned official they exploded with joy as if they had scored a goal in the World Cup final."

"To each official burned, they exploded with joy," says a policeman wounded in Paris, in the margin of the parade of the 1st of May

GOOGLE TRAD

youtube.com/watch?v=x6zCmCeU0kU

Last bump

once we have kicked the invaders out of our countries, we will erect memorials to the victims of the Islamist scum, so that future generations may remember why we keep Muslims out of countries.