Cheers to a future queen!

Cheers to a future queen!

>brown nipples
I didn't know the queen condoned race mixing...

she will never become queen, that's not how it works

Quick rundown please

Yes she will

Shit bong, even us trans Atlantic mongrels know that only the one who is blood related to the current ruler gets to be king or queen... It's why you don't have a king right now.

Isnt the title Queen Consort

she will be the queen consort not the same as being the official Queen

Nah, she'll be a princess until the day she dies. The Queen's current husband is titles prince. They can't have the title king/queen because that would put them on par with the actual ruler, and you can only rule if you are from their bloodline.

Was this taken from a helicopter 50 miles away with a telescoping camera? Quality is absolute shit. We don't even know if it's real either.

Can we get a quick rundown please

youre wrong mate. the husband of the queen remains a prince but the wife of a king holds the title of queen consort

>brown nipples

Its definitely real. There's others where you can see her face and wills baldy head.

hahah my bad, I thought if William is to be king then his wife subsequently is to rule as queen, but I guess I just didn't know lol

sexist much?

These are topless pictures of Katherine, Duchess of Cambridge, I'm pretty sure they were taken a while ago

she's was pregnant

it's all about bloodlines. you cant marry a royal but you will never have "royal blood". however your children will.

not that it means anything, its all rather silly really. but it's a thousand year old tradition that i quite like to be honest. its a big part of our heritage

You get brown nipples when pregnant

It's your monarchy too, Bruce, at least learn the fucking rules.

>queen
Do you believe in fairies and goblins too?

kate beckinsale has brown nipples?
>into the trash

can*

no fag

just orlling

..why is she laying under a fence?

I bet those chocolates melt in my mouth

Is that what she told you?

why do people think it matters so much when you see some celebrity's tits, as though they can't lead a public life afterwards?

yeah she has tits. she shits too by the way are you all disappointed or something?

All this arguing about who becomes queen or king is why monarchy is shit

brown nips = not white

I need a quick rundown

Saxons aren't white

Yes they are

Nipple proves it