Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rChjMRfi40c
youtu.be/esXvk9AV0MI
youtu.be/KUJWpIj_4ps
youtu.be/-kFLMEmdRp0
youtu.be/nVn-yuobpfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MY SEX JUNK IS SO OH OH

Shit bait. Nye is a cretinous fucking asshole spreading cultural marxist kike propaganda on tv aimed at people who soak it all in because they haven't used their brains since playschool.

i was actually never really a fan of mike rowe in the first place because of a few points mentioned in your pic.

>Invents device that promotes fuel usage
>WE NEED TO MOVE TO FUCKING ELECTRICITY YOU HOLOCAUST-GREENHOUSE-DENYING RETARDS! JAIL FOR YOU ALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mark Roe Isn't claiming to be anything he's not.
He did the work for the day, learned about it from professionals and the evidence of that is right there
Bill Nye is attempting to punch above his weight class intellectually and gets politics involved.
It's not hard to shovel shit all day, it is hard to settle the unruly science though

>encouraging young people to learn a trade so they can find employment is republican rhetoric

>Remember kids!
>these two completely unrelated people deemed similar by my cleverly worded savage argument, were treated SO differently because ONE OF THEM IS a pROGressive LiBeRaL, aND one OF THEM IS A CONSERVATERD
>How hypocritical of conservatives!! Hahurhur! Simply bamboozling!

Rowe doesn't pretend to be anything he's not. Bill Nye is a dishonest kike (redundancy used for effect) dressing up politics as (((science)))

That's not the point you fucking retard. He's not credible backs science backs us up, not him. Do you even know what credible means? We have to believe him because he is some engineer who use to teach kids middle school science shit? When we say he isn't credible, we are saying he is wrong on this subject, which is gender being a spectrum. They are mentally ill, end of. Would you go out saying ghosts are real because some people with schizophrenia see it themselves? No, fuck that.
Bill Nye is getting paid for this shit

One last thing, if Bill Nye says race is just a spectrum too, is that true?

Mike Rowe did work in his show though. Furthermore, he's not pretending to be a blue-collar worker, he does know the world and ethos of manual labor.

Nye, on the other hand, retends to be a dogmatic authority on science, which leads to several problems:

-Science is, by definition, not based on authority. It's based on intersubjectively verifiability. You can't say "x number of scientists believe this therefore it's right", however large 'x' is.

--The shit he has said on his show, especially the political shit, and most especially the gender shit, is definetely not scientific. I mean you don't need to have a PhD in Biology to read some papers and discover that gender, in fact, is not a spectrum.

Mike Rowe doesn't even pretend to be a gritty working man, he literally did shitty jobs as part of his old show. If anything, it gave me some perspective and respect towards those that actually do some of those jobs as a living.

cool dude in my opinion.

I find the majority of mainstream scientists and historians being highly suspect of just "towing the line" and automatically shutting down anything that questions their work. fuck that, shit. Graham Hancock and Wallace Thornhill are muh niggas. fuck present day Bill Nye.

Mike Rowe isn't pushing any political agenda you are using him as a scapegoat for your shitty excuse for an argument. There is literally no comparison.

Mike Rowe has never told me that I should engage in orgies to make sure that I am indeed not a homosexual as per his pathetic ice cream garbage.

Jerk off an immigrant rando

It's not that Bill Nye isn't credible. It's that the producers of the show used his credibility to try to sell us something that isn't credible, thereby ruining Nye's credibility.

I was a fan of Nye before this, but it's clear that he has abandoned the scientific method and has embraced identity politics. He's no longer a 'science guy'. Now he's just another lefty windbag trying to push an agenda.

Counterpoint: Sex Junk.
Sorry, bro. His career is over.

Watch Mike Rowes old QVC hosting, it's fucking hilarious

Hello fellow man of good taste.

wait...people take Mike Rowe seriously?

this assumes that i even know who the fuck mike rowe is.
they're both shit, and neither of them deserve an audiece.

I was waiting for the bill nye side where they downplay his propaganda and it came with a fucking force

>"decides to make a netflix show discussing (((science))) he's not credible

They are both not credible.
Now what?

>Taking STEM fags as authority on political and social topics

Most of them are shit outside their area

youtu.be/rChjMRfi40c
youtu.be/esXvk9AV0MI
youtu.be/KUJWpIj_4ps
youtu.be/-kFLMEmdRp0

Bill Nye seems like a pedo

nobody does, just like bill nye

This creates a dilemma for the people/person who wrote this.

what crusades is that faggot mike row on? get kids to work blue collar proper jobs?

and (((nye)))? WAAA the world is on fire and you are all gay, give me a handy ohohoh

fuck sake

>"Discussing (((science)))"

That still won't get libtards from spouting their proported "97% of scientists believe global warming is real!" bullshit
Not to mention no one has ever uttered the phrase "global warming" in years and are now spouting "climate change" because the earth has objectively gotten colder in the last few years

Mike rowe never claims to be a sewer inspector when he's waist-deep in shit.

It would be fine if Bill Nye was deferential to experts.

So for instance not claiming or making authority outside his realm of expertise. I won't discount his knowledge or experience in the mechanical engineering realm but his authority in biology, energy, and climate shouldn't be taken with a grain of salt. I believed in climate change when climate scientists informed me of its legitimacy, I believed in nuclear energy being safe when nuclear physicist declared. I even believe that when biologists claim their is two sexes and two genders that they are right.

In summation you place authority in those deserving of authority in the realm in which they are qualified. Deference is important especially if you want to be taken seriously.

Bill "Ham on" Nye invented that shit? Skepticism.

>Mark Roe Isn't claiming to be anything he's not.
this

his intro even admitted he was an ignoramus to the blue collar world, and he never pushed an agenda.

Eat shit

>"Bill Nye invented a fuel injector"

Bullshit, no one person invents things in large engineering companies like that. There was likely a dozen or two people that worked on that project over the course of its life.

Bill Nye says shit like "we in the science community".

I really don't see how that compares to Rowe doing shitty jobs on TV and advocating trade jobs.

It's not his credentials that are questionable, it's the fact that he blatantly substitutes horseshit propaganda for science. The kikes behind this show are using the fact that he's "le science guy" to millions of dumbass millennials to force-feed their messages down viewers' throats.

Bill Nye isn't even a factor in this show; he's just a fucking puppet.

Also, Rowe actually makes fun of the fact that he sucks at the dirty jobs he does.
He also constantly and jokingly highlights the fact that he's a big TV star and only there to visit, and gets to go away and never has to do those jobs again.

It's pretty much his entire schtick.

Remember kids. It's ok for a mechanical engineer to push left-wing extremism by pretending he's a scientist, but when James Watson, a molecular biologist, Nobel Prize winner and the discoverer of DNA says that race and IQ are related, he's simply not credible.

>fill bag with water
>"Science"
Fucking pathetic.

Met him while competing at Battle Bots, he was a fucking asshole.

This

fuck mike rowe too

/thread

I actually agree with this even though I'm not a fan of the new bill nye the leftist sly guy. Credentials and diplomas are literally just a scrap of paper that say some people agree that this person has been educated to a certain level.

Having a lack of credentials does not mean it's impossible for a person to be educated to a certain standard. Just there is no evidence they are.

All these people saying he should not have a chance to a show are no better than antifa trying to block right wingers from speaking.

Fact is if he truly is a moron we should WANT him to have a show. If he truly is a moron everyone who watches will quickly pick up on that and his identity as a scientist will diminish.

Don't be like a leftist. Have confidence in people's ability to be intelligent and decide if someone is right or wrong themselves.

EXCELLENT

>Fact is if he truly is a moron we should WANT him to have a show. If he truly is a moron everyone who watches will quickly pick up on that and his identity as a scientist will diminish.
You're not too far off. I've watched his show pop up in discussions among teenagers and normies, and about 90% of the comments have been negative, even among regular Trump-hating liberals.

>bringing up mike rowe as an argument

literally nobody cares

Bill Nye is a failed comedian.

youtu.be/nVn-yuobpfk

To add to this at one point all but one man thought the earth was flat and that the universe revolved around the earth.

Consensus in science means fucking nothing.

HAHA

do conservatives really put mike rowe on a pedestal like libs put bill nye on??

impressive 90s ties