Post ITT if your country has no hope or future

Post ITT if your country has no hope or future.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/pAhS_vGwqYBQ-T_kopBprA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posted

The US needs to split up into many nations. At least one of them might turn out white nationalist

sup

The Despairing Poster

heya

Fug

Only fags give up. Sure, politicians have ravaged this great nation, but if you're just going to acquiesce like that, you're a fag. You may as well be European with that attitude.

US certainly has future.
However, Europe would no longer resist the Islamic caliphate and soon will be in full on Allahu-akbar mode.

What's uuuuuuuuup!!!!

reporting in

Civil war when?

>you may as well be European
At least Europe isn't 60% white

The black community can be fixed. It was full of great artists in the mid-twentieth century, and the nuclear family was still intact. All we have to do is end the drug war and get rid of welfare. Also, privatize education.

Nuke me plz. Also checked.

Soon.

All we have to do is send them and spics back

Hello, I am dying from despair as well. Where is the alcohol and fatty foods? Here a snake to make you feel better.

Hong Kong has 30 more years of *autonomy that is being slowly eroded away as we speak.

Thankfully I'll be long gone by then.

Suckers!!!

That's a little more difficult. Would cause unbelievable violence and other problems. And where would we ship them? Some island?

Send the spics to Mexico and dump the nigs back into Africa

Canada has a bright future, though.

what, does it have expirity date? thought it was more hopeful :(

It doesn't matter.

:/

I really don't want to be here wwhen Mainlanders swamp the streets and shit everywhere.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

The one in the Rocky Mountains that is

>we were born just in time to enjoy all the freedom and resources, right before overpopulation and international trolling kills everybody and everything

i lost all hope after psudo-right PiS and over 1 million Ukrainian uneducated immigration

It's called entropy.

This is what happens when humans get to such a *relatively successful stage in their communal/institutional evolution.

wrong

Hello fellow American

Goymany is still missing.

I'm going to post for my western neighbours

hi guise

S A G E
A
G
E

self hate falseflag conquer and dive faggot
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/pAhS_vGwqYBQ-T_kopBprA/

Germany alone, not including other groups has 2 MILLION turks

>Sure, politicians have ravaged this great nation

This once great nation. It is no more. And it's not giving up, it's face the cold, hard facts.

nice

Pretty sure it's all downhill from here.

kek can see it, we have no hope