Does the Midwest have enough racism power to secede as a white ethnostate?

Does the Midwest have enough racism power to secede as a white ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=xoMZW4EbKRw&t=8s)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, Mountain west is better.

Iowa would be a death camp for all the niggers in Kansas City, Saint Louis, Omaha, and Chicago

The midwest is the last place white people are dominate.

Well I don't see any other region in US to secede and become a white ethnostate, to be quite honest here.

East coast
>too many leftists
West coast
>too many degenerates
Deep south
>too many minorities

No, people here aren't around blacks or non-whites enough to dislike them and think that they're good Americans, etc.

But wouldn't that create racist people who only want to be around their own kind?

Ohio here. Why are there Mexicans here now?

target practice

>thinking the midwest isnt blacked

Only the major cities are

What is suburbs and rural areas

>git rid of a few city blocks
>problems fixed

>Michigan
>Illinois
>white

It's where Chicago and Detroit are dude

Is there an official flag of the Midwest?

a proper midwest would be
UP
wisconsin
minnesota
iowa
dakotas
nebraska

>Chicago

No, Minnesota is white as fuck, and not even just English-Irish-Med white, they have the highest proportion of Scandinavians in the country and are cucky as fuck and led the charge in taking in tons of Somalis into the country. People only become like that once they haven't experienced it by living around different people, or they're Asian and in-group collectivist so they're just like that normally.

We need to remove the somolians from Minnesota
I have a friend who's been in the crack stacks before
He said you could smell the Somali musk before you entered the building

I've been noticing this same thing for the past two years

Remove Ohio desu

clinton sent the salamis to mn

Some of it.

You forgot Kansas, stupid.

>implying that the suburban and rural areas of those states aren't white.

>Midwest
>Racist

Yeah no

Maybe Nebraska and the plains states, that might work. But the Rust Belt, MN, and Chicago have serious nigger infestations.

>Remove Ohio desu
why

>Scandinavians

I think I found your problem

LOL Detroit isn't niggertown.

You people are truly disgusting.

Don't forget Downstate IL.

We need to come up with some plans to ethnically cleanse Chicago, Gary, Detroit ,Indy and any other nig infested cities we have.

That's silly.

I think cohesion is more important than racism.

This thread is bad and you should feel bad too.

>MN
>more white than wisconsin
select 2

Minneapolis, St. Paul, and Des Moines needs suitcase nukes to go off in them and then I think it is very possible. Too many fags, feminists, and refugee niggers in the urban shit holes. Or we could just hunt them for sport which then Cabellas might keep there stores open then.

I have plans all day long but you'll never execute them.

That's because Mondale was literally from Minnesota, it isn't representative, Trump came closer to winning MN than any Republican in recent memory IIRC.

>nu/pol/

Cascadia is where you want to go for a white ethnostate

Are you mad about something, sweetie?

>remove Ohio
Ohio is the wealthiest midwestern state.

I'm from Cali and am considering White Flight to North Dakota, a white 92% paradise. Considering how my interview went, I will have a $10k signing bonus with relocation fees paid for an a solid $65k/yr income working st a brand new hospital
Comparatively I could be making $90k in Cali working the same job but the growth would be non-existent and I would have to work with spics, beaners, and niggers

The Great Mid-West is the next destination of White Flight

>woulda gone red with 40k more votes
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

I live in Okemos. enjoy.

76.5% White, 14.4% Asian, 5.1% Black or African American, 0.3% Native American, 0.1% Pacific Islander.

The overall strategy should be to push minorities out of the countryside and into the major cities. This is advantageous because 1) it doesn't require us to swim against the current - the tend is already there, 2) conditions in cities favor renting and government dependence, which prevent the accumulation of wealth, and 3) cities are more easily isolated and quarantined than larger geographic regions. This will make their strategic situation untenable.

Buy up land, participate in your local government, and form strong communities. And if one of Them tries to move into your area, prevent it.

t.Urbanite

Not in the least.

netherlands is at least a tenth of a trillion richer than switzerland

Indiana will lead the way.

Your 65k in ND is like making 250k in shithole California.

Floridafag here.If your hearts are as cold as t-this fucking Michigan fucking w-weather than maybe you can pull it off.

>only the major population centers are blacked! were fine!

costanza.jpg

theres a project in st.paul i drive past pretty often thats got quite a few somalis. it must be some sort of spice they cook with.

Or just ship them all back to their native homelands.

Also a valid point
Cost of living is like 1/5th of that of Cali

And don't forget a $90k salary is barely enough to pay rent, let alone buy a house, in California. Unless the house is in the desert or nigger town.

You can live nicely on $65k in ND.

I go to Indiana for the Indy 500 every year and it's just an inferior Ohio

This is a good idea

30% of all white men in my state were in the KKK in the 20's. My teacher back in HS still had his granddads robes, there were rallies in every town.

But we have Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, and now Minneapolis is just Somalians. An ethnostate is unrealistic, we need meaningful policies that simpley discourage minorities and encourage whites to settle here.

My parents household income is around $120k and that's barely enough for a family of 6 to scrape by with a subpar home in a subpar neighborhood

I want 5 kids minimum and a quiet life, so something has to give

Go on per capita, that's in large part only because Ohio has a shit ton of people. According to this numerous Midwest states are wealthier on average, and due to demographics, their wealth is probably much more equally distributed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP_per_capita

Can confirm. Pretty white and based here.

We're filled to the brim with Mexicans and every city is dominated by blacks. Omaha and a few others are not quite as bad, but still fucked.
Plus we shockingly have jews, wherever wealthy whites live at least.

Iowa here.

Fuck Missouri.

I lived in MN most my life, but also NV and CA. I GTFO asap and moved back to MN never looked back. Work ass off all winter, play in summer. Now shithole Mpls/St.Paul is making me flee to SD, where there are no state income taxes I might add. It is actually cheaper for me to get a cheap ass apartment in SD leave it vacant except a 2 week summer vaca, run my income through through SD while living in MN. Fucking liberal idiots. They aren't going to have people to leech off soon and system will collapse.

>nuke them
It's hard to rebuild a nuked cities silly billy

Minnesota would have gone trump but the vote was split by some other republican running

Where do you live? Around DSM is fairly diverse, definitely still white dominate though.

>Elections
Implying that Jews don't play both sides

>omaha
>13% black
>not bad

we went blue by only 1 percent. in the primaries rubio and bernie won though. pretty cucky desu.

Cities look like big festering zits on the face of the planet from space. Because they are. If you hear your neighbor smacking his wife around, and deer aren't trying to eat your garden, you are doing it wrong.

>MN
>more cucked and degenerate than wisconsin
pick both MN nice fag

They have their pet niggers and liberal Tech fundies to mooch off of
When all the sensible people finally get a grip and move, there will be utter collapse. There is a reason why the demographics in California have been shifting so rapidly and it isn't just because of immigration. White people are leaving by the truckloads

Voting doesn't matter. Both Trump and Hillary were Jew shills. Michigan would have gone blue too if their niggers weren't too stupid to know how to vote.

t. 6.3% nigger

>detroit
>chicago
>cleveland
>st louis
LOL good luck

I've lived in too many places to count and my favorite was rural Wisconsin. The only "minorities" are the Amish and the Indians. You can walk to DQ in the middle of January when it's -30 for an ice cream and meet three other couples that walked there as well. Shit is paradise.

If you neighbored Chicago you would be overrun. I'd take cuckservative WI over full nordic-cuck MN any day.

They saying up here is "Winter keeps the riff raff out"
And it's true. Why we don't hardly have any homeless either because the wastes of life would fucking die. Of course the urban areas have facilities for them so they exist there as well. Otherwise they would sell a piece of sheetrock as crack to some nigger and catch a greyhound to a warmer climate. Bird of the same feather flock together and loser niggers are in short supply up here. It is paradise compared to SW or South.

Trump only lost Minnesota by 40000 votes
let's not forget Pennsylvania and upstate New York
Planned Parenthood and voluntary incentive-based eugenics (youtube.com/watch?v=xoMZW4EbKRw&t=8s)
midwesterners do have their own culture
I'm going to move to Pennsylvania in the near future
I don't mind Asians but the rest can go

>I don't mind Asians
No. There will be no non whites at all.

All you would have to do is cut services and everyone would be on the greyhound to the nearest warm blue state.

go away edgelord. hmongs are pretty based. deer poaching and honda civic stealing aside.

If it does, I'm on board.

Gonna have to kick about 250k nigs out of Milwaukee to make it happen, though, for my state to get on track.

Seconded. What even is Missouri good for?

Let's just say Steve King's district. I realize DSM has some diversity, but then again, every population center has diversity these days, it's why dems are controlling fewer and fewer counties and districts and more and more people.

Sanders.png

definitely an improvement

but you have to admit nigger's are the worst
>All you would have to do is cut services
that's only somewhat true I've only met one person of color that had to leave their state because their benefits got cut the federal government still handles a bit of that welfare spending.

Not really. I only started hating niggers when I moved to kansas city and had to deal with them. Even the racists in my small town didn't mind minorities, if that makes any sense.

No. They are not white.

I live far enough away from the zit known as Minneapolis so I only hear gunshots on hunting season opener, and close enough and out of the prevailing winds to be able to see and cheer for the mushroom cloud when it happens. Does take me 6 hours to mow all the acres of my lawn though, but I can burn shit and shoot guns when I want to so there it is worth it.

/comfy/ rural South Dakota reporting in.

Every city over 250k-300k people is all ready a loss.

Lot of people live on wells and have wood burning stoves for heat. Stubborn fuckers would run their well off a generator for months before they cracked.

Gas the somails Lakes war Now!!!

If it wasn't for Anoka county I think it would've been red I think. The whole state is fighting the damn hockey moms and the Somalian in the cities and suburbs

Minneapolis got a huge influx of niggers in the 90s because Minnesota's welfare benefits were raised higher that Chiraq. Took ten years but all those apartment buildings in brooklyn park are now leveled. Minneapolis, brooklyn center, and brooklyn park got the title of "the best place to get drugs" in the 90s thanks to libtards welfare policies. All the white people moved farther away as the city garbage started to creep in to the suburbs from all the chiraq niggers. So whites made new nicer suburbs and private schools and made sure no city buses ran out there. Only City owned public transit that runs before work and after work to and from the urban shit holes. Quite effective at keeping the niggers out of our neighborhoods.

Minnesota is Norway, how fitting.

that is half of it. Federal government would not pay for their roads if they did not take shitskins as well.

I like you. We think alike

Hey, Iowa here, I'm back.

Fuck you so hard Missouri.

lost because of the Mormon running by 40k votes

because you hire them?