Serious issue here

How do we all tackle the Islam problem? Islam was, is and always be a problem and although I don't say all but yeah 90 percentage of Islamic followers need to be clensed.

Can't we start a movement against Islam and make world leaders to sign a pact to abolish or change Islam as a whole.

>islam is a problem
Pajeet, the only problem is dealing with the hygiene issues in India.

Shut up Ahmed, Pajeet is right but he's aiming way too high.

fpbp

learn to poo in the loo first.

>How do we all tackle the Islam problem?
Promote feminism in islamic countries. This would also curb overpopulation.

No. the Kashmir valley issue is due to Islam and a huge chunk of our Budget goes to Kashmir which could be used for development purposes.
Islam is taking the world backwards.

Islam helped civilize your dirty shit country phajeet, fix your country first

That will be done soon but there is bigger enemy at the door.

Gotta use right-wing death squads. Give them a few weeks to leave the country, then go area to area, killing every one of them who hasn't left

What's wrong with Islam? Islam believes in everything Sup Forums believes in. If Islam takes over you guys can stop being beta cucks and be alpha males with your own harem

why are there so many fucking moroccans on this fucking website?

Diversity

>Cherrypicking the images

Still, you don't know how much slavery and torture was put to establish all these monuments.

Fun Fact: Shah Jahan married Mumtaj's sister after her demise.

Once that is done, i will do my part to support you when you turn pakistan to glass.
>see you in the trenches

>Whats wrong with Islam?
sikh bait

Ranjeet my friend, the only thing holding you back is your literal shit hole of a country. Clean your streets before you aim for fixing the world.

>Checks flag
>Symptoms of European downfall.

Banning it straight up is a bad idea. It will make people curious to what Islam is and in a decade you'll get a Islamic revolution.
Talk about Islam and teach about it like it's the muh 6 billion. Take kids to museums showing the horrid of Islam, etc.

we're going to send all the muslims to india

That's pretty much we are onto right now. There's Muslim females in India who are ready to accept Hinduism due to torture from Islam.

Shalom my phoenician friend

>Hinduism
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*deep breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>05:45 am
>truck tires screeching, the sound of whistles echoes though the morning mists
>hundred pairs of heavy boots pounding over cobblestone and sidewalks,
>commands beeing barked are drowning out the moans and fearfull whimpering
>the truck's tailgates are slammed shut, before the belltower strikes six
>engines drone as the vehicles take off
>to the fields, where the trenches await

Our streets will be cleaner soon Ahmed. Let's wait for few more years.

I'm with you 100% and what we do is start redpilling the fuck out of everyone about Islam while we still have internet. Everything is being censored now and it's not going to get better, it's now or never. The religion it's self advocate conquest and murder of anyone who doesn't want Islam.

I think the best way to fight islam will be to compel reformed western muslims to push for further reform across the islamic world.

If it doesnt work and fundamentalists start killing the reformed, then its a win for us as they demonstrate they cant be reasoned with.

If the reformists refuse to play ball, then its just a realatively few more helicopter rides to arrange.

If it works, then it works, we just have to make sure to purge the diehard fundamentalists.

Oh and of course fucking glass Pedostan. Nothing of value to be lost there.

literally mentally disabled

This.

I pity her too.

>german flag
>doesnt see a problem with pisslam taking over
not surprised

The reformed won't be prepared to use anywhere near the same amount of violence as the fundamentalists, and their figureheads will all be targeted for a head chopping.

Well then that just means they cant be reasoned with and it can all be settled with some good ol crusading.

We're already at that stage.

Still no reason not to push for reform. May as well cover all the bases.

>Islam is a problem
No, not really. The only problem is the Jew and overpopulation in India and Africa.

Shit in their face pajeet

we don't, we wait for the boiling frog phenomenon to take place by itself. it has to get worse for it to get better. that's all we can realistically do at this point which is sick enough in itself to think about

>india
>under hindu pajeet rule
>can't poo in the loo
>complaining about Islam

whatever you say, pajeet.

kill yourself roach.

There's others countries too with the open defecation problem and It's not bombing the shit out of you anyways.

Honestly the world map looks so much better without that fucking eyesore there.