American University started conservative Manhunt

Copy and pasted below. There is an anonymous tip line though.

$1,000 REWARD
For information leading to positive suspect identification

This individual is a person of interest in a racially motivated hate crime targeting Alpha Kappa Alpha, Inc. (AKA) sorority, occurring on 05/01/2017 between 3:45 AM and 4:10 AM. The subject hung bananas with nooses at various locations on campus.
The subject was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and black pants. They may have worn a hat or mask. The subject travelled from the area of the Quad to the Southside Shuttle Stop. They may have entered a white/silver sedan near Rockwood Parkway.

Two videos are available:

youtu.be/_YjsONdfofM

youtu.be/-A4wo7pupWs

The images and videos are enhanced due to low level light conditions reducing image quality. Additional photographs and video may be released as the investigation continues.

If you have information regarding the identity of the subject, please contact the American University Police Department at (202) 885-2527 or submit an anonymous online tip at american.edu/finance/publicsafety/tips.cfm.

Community members are also encouraged to contact the American University Police Department immediately at (202) 885-3636 if this subject is seen on campus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U90dnUbZMmM
youtube.com/watch?v=SqF0_3PVBYo
beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/22-3312.02.html
nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/crude-racially-insensitive-american-university-finds-bananas-hanging-nooses-n753606
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOW TO DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST A MAN ARMED WITH A BANANA

im actually struggling to see how this is racist. this is more like a Rorschach test.

>gorilla
>banana
>noose

and blacks get uppity. Project more plz

>was observed on video committing a racially-motivated hate crime

How do they know it was racially motivated? Only a racist would associated bananas, and gorillas with black people.

Sounds like presumed guilt and the case should be thrown out.

Ungrateful niggers

>banana
>harambe bait
>niggers chimp out
Confirmed by themselves to be chimps?
And get offended by it, its like putting a rat trap and jews getting offended bc its a RAT trap or w/e

Hey dindu, wha chu doing?

flood them with false info.

Hey Antifa, wutcha doin?

Now that's a reference you don't see often.

You're 30+ aren't you?

Should we pin the blame on a jewish professor?

this, description fits antifa

hanging bananas is a crime? wat?

Surprisingly, no.

Fuck this is funny as hell

oh you

Wanna enlighten peasants like me?

AU students are literally the most spoiled pieces of shit brats I have ever interacted with.

I found an image of the culprit.

bump for lulz; fire up the memes boys, bananas are now a racist alt-right symbol in 3 2 1...

ill bet it was just a prank from the Kappa Kappa Kappa frat house

Moon man in disguise

youtube.com/watch?v=U90dnUbZMmM

Now they come to arrest you, no doubt in the future they will come with guns, arm yourselves and teach your children to shoot.

>fruit floating threateningly through the night

It's true, I went there for two years before transferring. I actually liked the school, but they started to focus on appeasing whiners rather than actually focusing on core areas. It is a good example of what happens when pushovers take over a university's administration.

I thought monkeys like bananas

yup i see the meme on its way

What if it's actually niggers doing this? It's happened before; niggers committing false crimes to blame white people. Videos are kind of hard to tell what the person looks like though.

Who the fuck knows. I texted one of my friends at AU, he says literally no one cares other than your typical spoiled SJW + Apefrican coalition, but the number of SJWs at the school has exploded in recent years.

Danger 5

everyone does it, jews, gays, blacks, spics.

white people don't cofrom to racist mentality that's been drilled into other races so they have to commit the crimes against themselves to justify the amount of racism they feel towards us

they may actually think it's a crime

It seems like everyone there has an inferiority complex for not getting accepted to Georgetown.

If Stephen Colbert had done this, it would have been just satire, so it's OK.

lmao
czech'd

Sup Forums, why do they assume harambe=black?

so what is the crime of hanging bababanas?

Imagine the outrage if it wab a wabbamelun

Last time someone hung up a noose that I can recall was at Duke. And yes, it was a black. I bet it is again

What about a pointed stick?

Sounds like Antifa struck again. will anyone step up to end their reign of racist terror?

Anyone want to explain to me how this is a crime?

Vandalism at best.

I didnt even apply to Georgetown. I might have been able to get in, but I'm a poorfag and AU offered the best financial package in the DC area for me, so I went there.
I think the main issue there are the pushovers in government succumbing to every liberal demand. Maybe the Georgetown thing does play a role, but idk, I dont go there anymore. I'm at Stanford in California now, so just as bad for libtarded behavior.

We aren't your personnel fucking army. Especially not for a racist fucking nigger frat

Go hang yourself with those nooses, nigger

Because niggers know they look like fat gorillas.

Holy shit dude. Looooong time since bananaman aired.

It's probably something minor, such as petty vandalism. They just have to pretend to investigate to appease the coons.

My east German brethren would have killed for that banana.

Very good.

Hitler invaded Africa for bananas.

> youtube.com/watch?v=SqF0_3PVBYo

So this is news but the UT stabbings aren't?

>conservative

Odd way to spell false flag

That's a female. First vid, right arm is way out to the side. Men don't walk like that. Women do. Also, them hips.

The AU police say it's a violation of DC Code ยง 22โ€“3312.02

This is the end of the West. Was nice knowing you Sup Forums

>all the youngfags on Sup Forums will have to google this reference

That's what I'm thinking. Fuck this shit

America is fucked up. UT stabbing is barely getting any coverage while this banana shit is all over thr place.

It literally says

>harambe bait

GOLLY. MUST WANT TO KILL NIGGERS INSTEAD

Absolute legend.

Thats good OP
I'm looking for antifa members in the region to frame for this, they dont like cops and always have drugs on them, so when the cops come to question them, they will sperge out and end up arrested anyway

beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/22-3312.02.html

Maybe. I would say it would probably be based around precedent as to whether they have a case or not.

Hi Chad. Glad to see you here. What group was she a member of? BAMN? Antifa? We need leads.

Feel bad for you guys, america is going to shit and you cant do nothing to save it. Thank the jews.

/thread

This is the wanted poster the police sent out.

>AKA
literally the dumbest bunch of fat fugly mentally deficient nignog sheboons that you will find anywhere.
fuck them all, I hope there are some actual lynchings.

>hanging bananas on ropes
>racially motivated hate crime

>vague description
>no identifying features
>shit picture quality

Yeah, I'll get right on that. The fact they don't know if the person wore a mask or not makes me think they weren't white.

Wow, Chad. I think this is a false flag. Buzzfeed and all the other manipulative shit-tier news orgs are all over this already. 99% of these "hate crimes" are hoaxes perpetrated by the left.

What program were you in at AU? Are you continuing it? I was in Kogod for 2 years and I'm wondering how other schools stack up

>Kappa

Asking the real question.

>The subject hung bananas with nooses at various locations on campus.

SJW's are focusing on the term hate crime. They prefer invoking the term hate crime because it leaves bruises.

Niggers claiming bias are not required to prove that the accused acted in racially insensitive ways but were unaware of their subconscious motivations.

WE NEEDED A RAYCYSS BOOGEYMAN SO WE HIRED A THUG TO HANG A BANANA ON OUR OWN DOORSTEP

Well let's see. Someone hung nooses, which are commonly associated with lynchings, from trees around a college campus. Bananas bring to mind monkeys or apes, which racists commonly compare black people to. The bananas were marked with the initials of a black sorority.

Can you offer even a remotely plausible explanation for this that DOESN'T involve racist harassment or intimidation?

>hung fruit
>dindus are triggered
>BLM! fuck white ppl

Should I call in and tell 'em that I'm back home in Germany now and they can do nuffin about it?

>the bananas were marked with the initials of a black sorority
source? All I see in the OP picture is "Harambe Bait"
Doesn't look like a noose either, just a rope tied around the end of a banana
What the fuck are you on about?

>turn yourself in
>pocket USD 1000

this is getting out of hand

harambe did nothing wrong

>The bananas, strung up in black noose-like rope, were marked with the words "Harambe bait" โ€” a reference to the lowland gorilla who was shot at the Cincinnati zoo to protect a boy who fell into his enclosure and instantly became the subject of popular memes, some of which took on racist connotations โ€” and "AKA free" in reference to Alpha Kappa Alpha, a predominantly Black sorority, and were found in three different places on campus

nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/crude-racially-insensitive-american-university-finds-bananas-hanging-nooses-n753606

>lovetrumpshate
That's missing an apostrophe.

has anybody reported sam hyde to the tipline yet?

They used a classic noose knot to hang it. A simple overhand would have sufficed, but would not had the same impact.

maybe he fucked up and mean i.e. not aka, as in free for harambe

reasonable doubt

almost looks like a female. Kind of a strut

Since when is stringing up bananas on a tree a crime? And a 'hate' crime at that?

the cucked ass courts have decided that if some minority gets butthurt about something then it's a violation of their civil rights not to be intimidated or some such horseshit.

nigger confirmed

More Whites have been hung throughout U.S. history than Blacks. Blacks don't own hanging, and they don't own lynching either.

>black sorority
Why was that not mentioned in the news?

FPBPBUH

Holy shit you made my laugh like a retard in the middle of my calculus class.