>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PressSec/status/859482700310294528
usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings
youtube.com/watch?v=P_kwsSq_gs4
dailycaller.com/2017/05/02/report-jared-kushner-didnt-disclose-business-dealings-with-george-soros/#ixzz4fwiSqAel
yahoo.com/news/trump-putin-discuss-syria-north-korea-middle-east-192519771.html
cnn.com/videos/us/2016/07/07/alton-sterling-police-shooting-baton-rouge-orig-mss.cnn/video/playlists/alton-sterling-shot-in-baton-rouge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOVEMENT

Trump is hated because his policies are literally horrible retarded shit. Just awful beyond reason. Some of the worst decisions ever. It is actually painful to listen to him. It has nothing to do with (((them))) or any other reason than the fact that Trump is a terrible idiot liar. Thing is... there's a lot of people around who are horribly stupid, hence his approval ratings. Think about how many Americans love fucking (((((Ted Cruz))))) or any of the terrible republilards ... Anyone with any real intelligence can not tolerate cuckservatives because they are beyond shitty. There is a big voterbase for terrible politicians because there's a lot of people who are only exposed to shitty memes that are pushed on them by T_D... they are either too stupid to know better or have just never heard anything else.T_D alt-redditors and nu-pol imo, should be quite literally publicly stoned and then crucified. In fact, Crucifiction is probably more than they actually deserve. They should be tortured until they have a psychotic break and then go through psychiatric rehab until they are sane just so that they can be tortured again.

awoo bang bang

>Shills atomically assmad
What a good day

>inb4 1 post by this id for the whole thread

awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Another addition to the rogue of vanquished disruptors.

> yeah yeah, I'm totally white

Bloody moors, they will never be portuguese, ever!

missed the WH presser
give me a quick rundown

>this kills the shill
twitter.com/PressSec/status/859482700310294528

Reminder to all shills that you will never win, and that you will become one of us. Nobody ever leaves this place

usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings
I finally found a list where my state isn't ranked on the bottom. Louisiana BTFO!

>1 post by this ID

>"Anyone who doesnt suck Trumps cock 24/7 is a shill" the post

He claims he is a nationalist and a (((globalist))) and you are surprised that people are pissed off at him ? Sure, amongst those who are unhappy are indeed shills, but to pretend that Sup Forums has only one opinion and that we are all on "LE TRUMP TRAIN" is fucking retarded.

I liked trump, I wanted him to win since he was better than Hilldog, and I wanted to believe he really would stand up for the middle class and against the globalist, but the fact is he didnt go through with almost any promises and is behaving like another neocon (which isnt a surprise considering the people he has surrounded himself with).

I missed the briefing today, any good spicings?

Ha. Truml

>lets put piles of paper on my desk even though i barely can read so i look busy and hardworking

AWOO!!! FELLOW PEDES!

it was spicy af

This is a country of laws

No, this is awoovement~~

The gang is growing. Should remove Vietnam, the one we got now is based and the other one vanished. Maybe a convert?

don't you have a scientology church to go protest outside of?

The wall did them in. They can't formulate a response now.

Wall is being built right now, from obama's funds. This destroyed the entire shill narrative, some still didn't get the memo

"r/The_Nye" is apparently a thing now

People actually believe the shit he's spouting out.

why isn't Drudge reporting on this? Did he get blackpilled?

>babbling, drooling shill loses its shit over THE WALL
What a great day

mulvaney went balls deep in to every single shill

> Guest starring Mulvaney
> wall is coming
> whole press BTFO
> SEAAAAANN SEANNNN COME BACK
> PLEEEEAAASSSE

youtube.com/watch?v=P_kwsSq_gs4

Shill Squad

Yeah the fucking wall got announced it was spicy

>expanding on

To the leftist livestock still here:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /trumpgen/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /trumpgen/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

More like "photo Op Edition"

( growling ) woooooooooo

Remember that wall of shame Trump had? Find a pic of it and put edit them in.

I request the addition of cuddles, the autistic neo nazi skinhead with a tinfoil hat and a spencer tatoo, with a failstikas on his other arm

Just a reminder

dailycaller.com/2017/05/02/report-jared-kushner-didnt-disclose-business-dealings-with-george-soros/#ixzz4fwiSqAel

Jared is a Soros plant
>Jared is a Soros plant
Jared is a Soros plant
>Jared is a Soros plan
Jared is a Soros plant
>Jared is a Soros plan

Can Trump get tax reform and healthcare reform through before October?

lets not focus on what he said. lets focus on what he's doing. he almost immediately pulled out of the globalist tpp as soon as he entered office. he's renegotiating nafta with mexico and canada and if we can't get a deal we're pulling out of that too. as far as syria and the norks go, he's just dealing with a mess left to him. the usa can't just go hermit country at the drop of a dime. the world would fall apart

Go watch it. Remember the recent wall shilling? Don't read anything else just go watch it.

oh shit, watching now

>tfw too intelligent to blindly cheerleader for Drumpf

all of their top posts are from 5, 6 days ago
it's already dead lololol

Typical nu-pol

>>>/T_D/

The wall will never be built

SOMEONE SHOP A MAGA HAT ON HER!

yahoo.com/news/trump-putin-discuss-syria-north-korea-middle-east-192519771.html

rev up the MUH RUSSIA talk again

>tfw your wallfu prototype didn't get picked

SEAAAAAAAAAANNNN

These environmentalists are fucking cultists. They literally hand out little books to children, telling them that planet earth cries everytime somebody is born, and telling them it's okay to kill people who don't respect nature. Scary fucking shit, these people need to be removed from society

Which flag is his? If US he doesn't deserve the honour

you know garland is categorically unqualified right? he was a meme pick designed to make republicans oppose so that it wouldn't look obvious that obummer was trying to give the next pick to hillary

I will never doubt you again user

>barely read

I don't understand this meme. He reads from teleprompters, from paper speeches, he's written books, he's handwritten notes, he went to Wharton, he reads contracts and stuff out loud, etc. Where does this "barely read" meme come from?

I've seen that on Twitter. Usually some dumb nigger will say he's illiterate, and it leaves me confused.

It's also why I don't take any of their criticism seriously. They seize every sentence and immediately crank the judgment level to 11. It's over-the-too.

See

Defend this

Based

>seriously replying to a every single buzzword "muh neocon" "le trump train" "globalist" "I like Trump BUT" shillpasta
well it's your free time I guess

not awoo

who the fuck is alton sterling

This Kushner is a Soros puppet thing would have more success if people here liked Kushner rather than knowing he was a slimy kike, but not overstating his influence.

It's tiny and where's the barbed wire?

HOW DARE THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD TALK WITH THE PRESIDENT OF ANOTHER COUNTRY

Healthcare yes.
Tax need 60 votes.

>Hillary Clinton
>"As Nate Silver has shown, I would have won the race if it were held Oct 27 before the Comey letter."

Well you can't debate proof like that

defend what

>case based on extremely flimsy evidence
>decide not to prosecute
wtf I hate Sessions now

There's no need for a defense because there's not going to be a prosecution :^)

Chimp-out soon. I can't wait to see if the Sessions' justice department cracks down on the pavement ape problem.

Hey, faggots, what's this I hear about the funding for the wall being somehow inserted into the budget? Elaborate, please.

i didn't read past the globalist part and it's the only one addressed because believe it or not, some of his supporters did actually take issue with that

CHANGE THAT !
It should say "Happy Wall Day" !

did she really say this?

Awoo?

>Sessions begins winning on his own

The Dems thought they were being clever by inserting a clause that Trump couldn't use the increased border wall money to build a new physical barrier. What they didn't realize is that this didn't include spending the money to 'maintain' the existing one, namely turning the shitty chainlink fence into a 20ft tall steel wall.

>7pm already
Holy shit guys...time flies when a wall is being built.

The frivolous five

AWOOO

I got you

a nigger

Video
cnn.com/videos/us/2016/07/07/alton-sterling-police-shooting-baton-rouge-orig-mss.cnn/video/playlists/alton-sterling-shot-in-baton-rouge/

>Inb4 CNN

Yes in her interview thing today. Fox News just showed the clip

Lou Dobbs going in on Republicucks!!!

you can tell he has seen some shit

>austrian retards trying to argue
you're facing an intelligent american city poster friend, might i suggest thou lay down thy arms?

Holy shit, for real? Is there a link for this?

Guys, Jared Kushner owns a company that has invested in some real estate joint venture that pairs money from rich people with real estate investments! Georgie Soros invested in that joint venture, along with other rich people.

It's a real estate comspiracy!

Kushner's company and Soros invested in the same tech start-up!

They probably both own fucking Apple stock too!!!

>some of his supporters did actually take issue with that
Bullshit, that would require ignoring everything we've seen and learned about how Trump operates throughout the entire election, he's done this time and time agian. So anyone who suddenly "took issue" that one time either is a brand spanking newfag fresh off the boat, or dumb as a bag of rocks.

watch today's presser

Chimpouts when?
2 years ago there was a chimpout every week.
Any signs of chimpouts coming?

please! I need my fix!!