Why are people like Chris-Chan allowed to live?

Why are people like Chris-Chan allowed to live?
youtube.com/watch?v=hOsOwKjlARI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE
youtube.com/watch?v=EflHHVROiSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we, as a society, decided to fuck with the natural order of things. Survival of the fittest no longer exists. The only thing that kept it balanced was mental institutions. However, we decided to shut those down and treat the crazy like they were normal.

this person has serious mental issues and need to be in a padded room for the rest of its life

For the same reason we allow you to live. We've decided that being a useless retard who draws animals fucking isn't a punishable offense.

Because he won't produce offspring so his mental illnesses won't pass on.

>For the same reason we allow you to live.

But I'm not a mentally ill american like Chris-Chan.

Because Chris Chan has supplied the general public with endless entertainment for over a decade at this point.

When did he get pregnant?

Some nigger knocked him up 3 months ago

Amusement
we need a big diversity of lulz
he fills his niche and will be missed
youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE

It's hilarious.

Jesus Christ

>He shoved the 2nd Sonichu medallion up his asshole
The laughs never end

Oh god, what. $1500?

stuff is internet relics
should be valued in the 7 figures

Not worth it?

Fuck, that motherfucker is a monster.

Someone sent him a $800 gift card once, just to see how he would spend the money.

I think he provides enough entertainment that we can throw him a few crumbs. It's not like he's going to pass on his genes, and he is a living strawman for arguments about trannies.

Perhaps it's an indicator just how strange I am, that most people get their entertainment from Netflix and the NFL and Kanye West and shit, and I get my entertainment from reading up on the latest antics of a fat lethargic autist who got famous for a shitty comic and now believes himself to be a beautiful woman.

Why do people still fuck with him? His brain is literally broken. Don't you feel the least bit guilty?

CAN YOU HANDLE IT? THE SONICHU CHALLENGE! 20 NO- HOLDS- BARRED MINUTES WATCHING CHRIS CHANDLER MAKE A BLOODY MOCKERY OF EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR!
THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE SON

Seriously, this faggot is fucking hard to watch.

Watching Chris Chan while I work and go to school has done a lot to make me more conservative. I suspect there's a lot more Chris Chans than we know, most of them just don't broadcast it on the internet.

So chris chan became a crossdresser.....

Hes not a crossdresser, he is a woman now.

No, we need to harness the unlimited reservoires of the retard power. They need to pull the ploughs and work the fields.

shouldve been thrown in a lake desu
how old is that thing maybe it can still be aborted anyway

He's trans, specifically a "tomgirl." He cut a pseudo-cunt in his taint and fingers its infected hollow.

It doesn't make you any less of a retard.

Don't show the image

BOI

robots could do that more effectively, efficiently, and productively
would be better off just shooting them and using the corpses as fertilizer

Thanks, i forgot about that.

Yeah, he's "interesting". Him dying would make life a little more boring.

wtf am i looking at. is that where his balls are meant to be?

I hardly ever get any kind of physical reaction to anything posted on this forum, but this with its thumbnail made me gag and is right this second just having it in this thread.

You are a sick sick fuck I hope you know that.

also what does he mean by "theoretical ex girlfriends"

DELET THIS

We an kill him now, end his suffering

Now we have Shia LeBeef

youtube.com/watch?v=EflHHVROiSs

STOP COLORING SONICS ARMS THE WRONG WAY

For the lulz.

I hope this guy commits some kind of mass killing so he can go down in history as the legend he truly is.

Because it is illegal to kill them.

I need explicit confirmation to believe this

Chris Chan finally went through with the genital mutilation?

Poor nigger

No it's a cut. He thinks his hormones are making him a vagina

Because christ cucks think eugenics is a bad thing to practice. Meanwhile they have retard and nigger babies left and right and LIVE WITH IT!

What version of 'The Parting Glass' is that ?
The song at the end there.

1. How does he survive? Does he live off of selling retarded shit on ebay for money?
2. Does he still have an infected taint piercing that is rotting away?

so he can sell stamps

I feel like 90% of people don't expect to see how fucking degenerate people can get. And so for that split second you don't even take people like the serious because you can't accept them into your reality. Like yes there is people like this is real life and it's fucking sad as hell.

Oh god, this man child. Been awhile since I heard about him.

he provides entertainment and it's not like he is going to producd any offspring anyways

He's useful for entertainment and that's about it. Should be kept in a zoo.

At this point, nobody is really fucking with him, the internet is just monitoring and documenting his current status for research data on the latest stages of extreme autism and TITS (Trolling Induced Transsexuality Syndrome).

*BUZZES PAST YOU*

I still don't know how to feel about CWC.
Part of me feels infinite pity for him, he has legitimate autism (not "LE EPIC MEME AUTISM") and possibly other problems and the internet has continuously poked and prodded like an asshole school bully.

Edge lords will scoff at me but I've never felt right poking fun at the mentally ill.

Did that nigga cut his balls?

Reminder that most m2f trans people are autists wanting to be like the cute girls in their animus.

Hmmm... Look what I bought for 35 dollars

>never felt right poking fun at the mentally ill
>convict not enjoying ripping on lefties
Nice proxy

Well chris chan is a literal autist so yeah

No he was watching visualization videos, and visualized a vag forming on his taint. But when it didn't bloom soon enough he fucking cut it open with a knife.

He used fucking tape on mail

Damn, son. Where'd you find this?

Honestly a great deal imo.

Nah, he cut a hole in his gooch. lets it get nice and ripe ya know.

Or maybe working them to death?

the interviewer was cringier than chrischan.

are these Bob's stamps?

Do the stamps have any sort of odor to them?

Ok, controversial opinion.
Being a leftie in itself is not a mental illness or derived from mental illness.

I've talk to people with mental illnesses on here every day.

yes.

i feel sorry for him. he's a piece of shit for sure, but the internet literally pushed him into the deep end

Why would you buy those?

no, but the envelope had a crayon smell

Rip Bob, you couldn't prevent your son from becoming a tranny.

i wanted a piece of christory before he goes even further off the deep end.

post them to the wiki

Because Sup Forums, and specifically Sup Forums, wouldn't exist without an enormous influx of autists.

Nah, you guys got it wrong. Certified CWC expert here, I'll tell you how it went down, and you can look it up to verify if you want.

Basically, Chris chan decided that to help himself become a woman he should get a taint piercing to serve as his "clitoris". Said taint piercing was very obviously infected. CWC's plan was to masturbate with this piercing.

Later, he decided that he could become a woman by watching hypnosis videos and listening to binaural beats, and claimed that doing so caused him to grow a vagina.

In reality, his taint piercing rotted through from constant "manipulation" and infection and opened up the gash in his body you see there. He even thought that the pus flowing out of it was natural feminine wetness.

Truly horrifying. But someone must guard this knowledge to warn others from following his dark path.

they are not really a major part though, just bobs stamps.

at the risk of sounding a-loggy, guy was a menace
he came into the public eye threatening a nine year old girl and routinely made himself a public nuisance when he left the house
he was bound for trouble of some sort and proved that when he ran afoul of the law shortly after he started going outside again
I'm really not sure if it's better or worse that he was locked in his bedroom playing videogames and fighting imaginary wars with the entire internet

>these unchecked quads
>Kek clearly warning against posting of the infected chris Chan taint/vagina
How has this gone unnoticed???

I can't believe I've known about this mans existance for an entire fucking decade now.

That's the most fucked up shit I've read on here.

Because his father was remiss in his duties.

If he were my son, I would have taken him out into the woods and had a 'hunting accident' decades ago.

He get it treated or will he die from it soon?

I heard there was a chance of him getting toxic shock from that infection. Nasty stuff

Better question is, why are they allowed to vote?

Honestly, anyone who "follows" his story in any way is waiting for him to die at this point.

A modern tale of Mice and Men.

I can't even laugh at this. Too poor to.

yeah but the wiki is documenting all of the money coming in to him for the "financhu crisis". Just to see if he spends it all on useless shit again.

What was the verdict?

barb has got to be going any year now. that's when shit will really start going down.