Women in STEM

Why is having more women in STEM a bad idea? I work as a software engineer and all my colleagues are men. i would love if there was a few qt girls here.

Because they don't want to be in STEM and it's cruel to force them or make women fell bad for not wanting to do STEM.

There is absolutely nothing stoping women doing STEM. Nothing

NOBODY
IS
FUCKING
KICKING
VAGINAS
OUT
OF
STEM
CLASSROOMS
YOU
HUGE
FAGGOT
ITS
THE
FUCKING
VAGINAS
THEMSELVES
THE
ONES
WHO
DON'T
ENROLL
IN
STEM
AND
PICK
FUCKING
"GENDER
IDENTITY
EXPRESSION
THROUGH
DANCING
TO
FIGHT
OPPRESSION
101"
YOU
DUMB
STUPID
FUCKING
PRICK
OF
A
MICK

the only women smart enough for STEM have penises, mario

Why do you hate women?

NOBODY IS FUCKING STOPPING THEM YOU HUGE HOMSOEXUAL LITERALLY NOBODY FUCK WE DONT GIVE A FUCK

So you're alright with diversity quotas in places like Silicon Valley? I hated the idea at first but if it encourages women to get into STEM and we have some eye candy around the office then not much to complain about desu

sorry I thought your flag was italy i am colorblind

The only people complaining about not enough women in STEM fields are women in arts fields.

That is all you need to know about this (((problem))).

You clearly do hater women entering your boys club, hence the angry capital letters.

They don't want to be in STEM. My college is one of the only college with an all female physics dept. It's great, no one is kicking girls out of STEM, mater of fact they are encouraging it. They just do not care about the harder sciences or comp sci.

The amount of women in biology also gets rid of this autism.

This. No one is stopping them. Wasting money on this shit is dumb.

>we have some eye candy around the office
Have fun getting fired for sexual misconduct because she accused you of stare-rape.

>all female physics dept.

It's about how this concept is realized: by lowering standards but only for them, and firing significantly more competent men on account of their gender, so as to achieve quotas.
On a side note, it is also a fact that women have a hard time working with other people in general. Cue that article about the women-only company.

Man I honestly thought about this. Women should feel proud of the fact they're lusted over.God women are strange creatures, but we do need em

It's 3 professors.

It's not, the problem is there's very few women who are intelligent and logical enough to excel in STEM.

And those ones that are a fit, well let's just say they aren't usually qts.

nobody is stopping them from entering software engineering other that their own choices.
But believe me you wouldn't want this field to become female dominated.

It's not but shoehorning them in a field most of them don't want to be is wrong.

Also, you don't want a Qt in your dev team, trust me. Especially not when there is nothing but betas around that will white knight all day for her. Seeing a crowd of orbiters compete for doing her job is the most pathetic thing you'll ever see.

>we do need em
Not for long.

Women should have freedom of choice. If they choose fields based on their personal interests it is not necessarily bad, including the choice to stay home and raise a baby.

If you want to get rid of those activist studies majors yeah lets do that, but if men are naturally more interested in computer science and women are more interested in medicine, trying to screw with that by lowering standards of fields just for "muh diversity" you will cause more harm than good.

And if women are more likely to put family above career that should be treated as a good thing.

I mean, study stem because college should be about getting a job but stop trying to force utopian demographic percentages

THIS

I hope you're not paying any money for this travesty then.

Wizard reporting. STEM is usually more energy (le magic d'austiste) than it's worth. Us robe-wearers simply don't notice this; we have large mana pools. Women don't make the energy/brain (meme-ory magic) power threshold and fail after just a few spells.

Tits or GTFO.

Women are more interested in caring and men about thing hence why men do stem and women become nursing no one is stopping them in fact its encouraged is this bait ?

This x1000.

>i would love if there was a few qt girls here.

Why would you love it? Because you want to fuck them? How does that help the codebase? Shouldn't you have a wife if you want to fuck something?

only ugly women who can't leech society get into STEM so they can get a career

Pushing women in STEM is your standard infiltration tactic that liberals use. Their target is to sabotage cloning, research into the artificial womb and sexbots for men so pussy will remain a high value item. If nay of you fucks are around 15 years from now you will remember this post and know I was right.

Those qt girls are going to get you expelled for sexual harassment

>Why is having more women in STEM a bad idea?

Because SJW's ruin everything. More women in STEM=more SJW's in STEM.

If the only women entering STEM were tradcon women it would be different. But by the very nature of wanting careers and financial independence you are almost guaranteeing the women entering will be SJW's.

1. They are free to choose STEM if they want to, most women seem to not want to though
2. Tons of both genders drop out of STEM related majors at uni because they are not cut out for it
3. There are quite a few QT's in STEM over here in the US
4. do women in female dominated fields complain about the lack of men?

Then again, perhaps we can set up a prostitution business that caters to STEM males, so Finnegan can get his eye candy

>Women should feel proud of the fact they're lusted over

Only the hot ones are lusted over. The ugly ones realise if they want to survive in life they need to support themselves because no man would want to.

Women prefer to get psychology/law/communications/english/sociology/business degrees rather than STEM. The problem with STEM is that it is cut-throat, objective (there is not much room to argue, either you are wrong or you aren't – please don't drag this into a philosophy of science debate), and requires a constant education. Women can do well in STEM, but it's usually in the order of 15 men to every 1 female. Why introduce gender competition into STEM to appease 1% of women?

>an actual wizard
Is it as enlightening as they say?q

Even that's false. Only the outright deformed ones are like that.

Be easier for a coder to find a wife if there were girls that were coders more often.

Most relationships start with a coworker. Unless you are dumb enough to get married before 25 and are still in college. Then you're likely to be one of the 70% of marriages that fail.

That isn't an argument for women in STEM it's an argument for programmers to get girlfriends.

I've got 3 female friends from my Chemistry program with Ph.D.s. They're all decent looking. I got higher GRE scores than all three of them the day after I drank 35 keystone lights and was puking before & after the exams.

But they've got Ph.D.s now and I didn't bother so w/e.

because the only way for this to happen is kicking out men

>software engineer
Am I the only real engineer who gets triggered by every autist adding engineer to their laughable job description? Engineers need to start creating an accreditation system so idiots can't use their title just like you can't just start calling yourself doctor

IF you managed to convince more women to get into your place of work without lowering the performance standards, and if these smart women are also decently pretty, wanting "eye candy" around the office is just a distraction from getting your work done. That is also assuming that they will ever interact with you.

Fucking no. No women in stem. All they bring is bullshit that I don't want to deal with. I work in an engineering firm. Every single time we've had a woman on board, its been one of those "I'm here to change the field" types. Their work is fucking shoddy often prioritizing form over function, and their attitude is a pain in the ass. They gravitate towards middle management and make everyone's life a living hell. Fuck that.

God forbid we talk about women in physics. That was a fuckfest as well. The only one I actually respected doing my degree was a prof with her PHD in thermo.

Do you ever have to deal with cleaning up after Indian programmers?
Why put that quality in the cubicle next to you?

You're not alone, Edgser Dijkstra thought the term "software engineer" was completely laughable and offensive too. They're programmers, not engineers.

>real engineer
You drive a train?

because stem turned into steam
i think you can guess what the a is

Dude have you seen the women that go into stem? If you like pan faced, buck teethed gooks and literal ogres then you're good I guess.