Brrit/pol/ - Late Night EU Menace Edition

Previous Thread
>Germany Accused of 'interfering in General Election in attempt to undermine Theresa May' By May Allies
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/germany-interfering-general-election-undermine-theresa-may/

>Germany and France 'want €100bn from UK'
itv.com/news/2017-05-02/breixt-germany-and-france-want-100bn-from-uk/

>Recent YouGov Poll: Con - 47%, Lab - 28%, Lib - 9%, UKIP - 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>Emily Thornberry 'We need to make friends' & 'Stop Insulting EU'
express.co.uk/news/uk/799383/Brexit-Emily-Thornberry-Theresa-May-back-off-insulting-EU

>Ed Miliband Understands Theresa May Pain With Eating Food
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-chips-ed-miliband-bacon_uk_5908f0fbe4b05c397683c461?ir=UK Politics&utm_hp_ref=uk-politics

>Greens Pledge Second Brexit Poll
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784314

>>May Vows To Be Difficult For Junker
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784170

>Former Chancellor George Osborne's First Paper Criticizes May And Tories Brexit
theguardian.com/media/2017/may/02/george-osborne-first-evening-standard-edition-shows-resolve-to-take-on-may

>Nick Clegg Sets Lib Dem EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

>£1bn Nuclear Attack Submarine HMS Audacious Launched
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/1bn-nuclear-attack-submarine-hms-audacious-launched/

>Jo Cox's Husband Talks About His "Painful Year"
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jo-coxs-husband-brendan-cox-talks-movingly-about-his-late-wife-ahead-of-new-memoir-and-the-great-get-together_uk_5908ee16e4b05c397683b8ac?ir=UK Politics&utm_hp_ref=uk-politics

>Challenges For Teacher Recruitment
bbc.co.uk/news/education-39778479

Countdown Fun
>9 Letters: I P E I M E C R A

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/education-39778479
youtube.com/watch?v=5uIkewY0rrU
youtube.com/watch?v=c5N0ZcbOeEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3kUnCwV3AYE
douglascarswell.com/downloads/after-osbrown.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=s67JD3bKW0U
thirdsector.co.uk/save-children-refuses-comment-allegations-against-former-director-policy-brendan-cox/management/article/1370951
web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web publishing/aquinasFiveWays_ArgumentAnalysis.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wFkCzwW3n3Q
twitter.com/Slate/status/859466344512856067
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kaya Edition when?

That's literally mine you faggot.

I like the countdown fun.

>creampie

Daily reminder that some slinty eyed diarrhoea skin is selling your data to the highest bidder.

>Challenges For Teacher Recruitment
>bbc.co.uk/news/education-39778479

I don't suppose it has anything to do with a real term 8% cut in their funding, forcing head teachers to propose schools to have 4.5 day weeks out of desperation.

Then again I remember your average school looks like this now.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uIkewY0rrU

Reminder to vote Labour like based triplord WN tells you.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5N0ZcbOeEQ

>Brrit/pol

Good job OP

>tfw Monkey Dust is still as accurate as it was

let's call their bluff. Do you want total war?

What's so bad about WTO rules anyway?

Mootgook isn't a real person. This site is being run by the CIA.

Last post before bed goy's

>Be Britain
>I am middle aged gentlemen from old money until younger relative copied business and replaced in every way.
>Not bitter, happy for success.
>Be member of golf club, have lots of perks other newer members don't have.
>It allowed you to find new business opportunities.
>Tfw when you're actually making some money again after years of penury.
>Get fat and starting to drink too much port.
>Constantly rant how its a disgrace how little you are getting for current membership
>Newer poorer members stick to orange juice and keep quiet.
>Mfw when they need names from my rolodex
>Veto anything Committee tries to vote about like upgrading buggies or planting some tree's
>Decide to Leave. Call other members pricks and bullies
>Threaten to glass a member
> Not allowed into members bar or park Jaguar in members carpark. Asked to pay outstanding dinner and drinks bill
>REEEEEEE

Two World Wars... ended Communism...1 world cup...Rue Britannia...Trafalgar...Spitfire

>£92 Billion

I bet you those cunts have gone through every filing cabinet and hard drive to find anything and everything they could attach our name to. I don't mind us paying for projects we signed up to prior to the referendum but this is taking the piss.

Probably a Labour volunteer

Mashing your potaotes to pictures of naked old ladies

YES

Got to live up to those expectations

>not understanding you roll the double r

youtube.com/watch?v=3kUnCwV3AYE

decent pamphlet by cuckwell

douglascarswell.com/downloads/after-osbrown.pdf

>Jo Cox's Husband Talks About His "Painful Year"

He needs to get back on the horse, not getting any younger.

May you choke on a leprechaun while you sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=s67JD3bKW0U

Are you guys hyped for the election?

Potato

There is absolutely no justification in demanding we pay for EU farm subsidies once we have left. The bill should be £10billion max.

Honestly can see them just walking away from it all and saying sod it.

>no immigration

Shit chart.

You cannot prove nor disprove Gods existence, no scientific theory ever will. The entire debate is pointless as there will never be an answer that ends it.
Instead, ask yourself whether you want God to exist or not. People who are religious want God to exist for various reasons- usually it's because they want to be rewarded in the afterlife. On the other side of the spectrum you have Atheists who deny Gods existence. They believe that God does not exist because of their belief in science. They believe that when you die you die and nothing else happens. Because they believe it, they also want it to be true- which means that they do not want God to exist. They would rather die and nothing happen than be sent to heaven to see their loved ones, be reincarnated into something new or even be gifted with 72 virgins.
Which would you prefer:
An afterlife or nothingness?

wtf I love the EU now.

Plz respond

No.

The White Walkers were a bigger bastard than the English ever where.
Nightking > Thatcher

He's already been on enough horses in his time by the sounds of things.

>The Mail on Sunday claimed yesterday that Cox, who left in September, had behaved inappropriately towards women at the charity - he denies the allegations

thirdsector.co.uk/save-children-refuses-comment-allegations-against-former-director-policy-brendan-cox/management/article/1370951

Check out Pete North's Politics blog.

L I T E R A L L Y

M A D

Read Nietzsche and Heidegger

indeed, and Wilson kept us out of Vietnam.

Nice genetics.
It's a good idea. A solid Labour government led by Corbyn will ruin the British infrastructure

Who immigrates to Ireland?
Shitskins or whites?

>It's a good idea. A solid Labour government led by Corbyn will ruin the British infrastructure
>believing in accelerationism

You do realise that Ireland joined shortly after the UK and is experiencing much of what you describe also?

But hey if it feels that good to call yourself "European" in exchange for the debt, the refugee scum, the loss of sovereignty and unemployment then fire away, you thick paddy muck savage.

More like

>Be Britain
>Doin' OK, not bad, yerself? Good good.
>Join local golf club
>Everyone there is similar to me
>Similar wealth, similar culture, drive similar cars
>Suddenly the golf club wants to expand and refurbish
>You don't see the point since you only golf once a month
>Other members are there every day
>Big bill comes, OK whatevs
>Club decides to act more like a charity now
>Invites local council house chavscum
>Actually PAYS them to golf and use facilities
>Place looks more and more untidy
>Also newer poorshits get the right to live in your garden
>This club is looking shitter and shitter by the day

BREXIT!

>A solid Labour government led by Corbyn will ruin the British infrastructure

How could they possibly due so better than privatising national assets to foreign companies nationalised industries.

You an expat or just a madman?

Daily reminder that this back and forth and ramping up of the figure for the brexit bill is part of the back and forth of negotiations, and its very doubtful that they actually think we would pay 100 billion

In other less gay news HMS Audacious was launched today

That's quite a good analogy Hans.

Have a gold star.

Alpha

oh yeh and

>some other town's chavscum who speak a different language get evicted from their housing estate
>cry tears and beg for gibs
>majority vote decides to "share them out" amongst the club member's houses
>rapes everywhere, murder daily
>oh shit oh shit oh shit

BUH BUH BREXXITTTT

Exactly. When we joined the EU and when we left the EU they were essentially two entirely different things just sharing the same name.

If the 1970's and 1980's EU was what is still present today remain would have won by a landslide

Any info on it? what are those tiles on the sides made out of? does it have any new technologies (that we know about)? what makes it special?

>

>£1bn Nuclear Attack Submarine HMS Audacious Launched

An actual self loathing West Brit. Well my days. How sad You read the Economist or the Guardian online and think you're quasi British. If you're an actual Dublin dwelling Unionist I might actually spew...Duke of Wellington thought the Irish where the lowest of the low, don't know why you're posting him. He wanted nothing to do with our country. You might get better response with Swift or Yeats but then again that requires reading more than Spot the dog.

then if you wanted to buy something at the bar you had to pay using golf balls

There are philosophical models for arguing that God exists eg. St. Thomas Aquinas' five ways:

web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web publishing/aquinasFiveWays_ArgumentAnalysis.htm

Fuck off kike.

They won't be able to manage finances and security properly. Sad thing is that Tories are qualified traitors that know how to parasite well. Smash you leg on the pedal. It's time to run track known as the United Kingdom into the wall

Its the RN's "new" line of Nuclear Attack subs, the 4th of a series of 7, there's nothing all hat special about it, it was expensive as fuck though and is apparently pretty good at fucking shit up and being sneakier than the average nuclear submarine

>Smash you leg on the pedal. It's time to run track known as the United Kingdom into the wall

just a maddo lad

how long until chinese hackers nick the blueprints?

Nice try except
> you that pushed for the Chav scum to join to spite the other club down the road.
> You get a lot of the membership back cause there's a few special opt outs for early joiners
>You used to have your own club where the coolies would serve you lemonade. One called Pajeet was a favourite and you like to call him 'boy'
>Now moved they in beside you to spite you and brought Jamal the Jamaican, Pajeet the Pakistani and Barry the Bangledeshi try get into the club.
>No one really knows why they are allowed in but whatev's they share Britains food and drink

It's not owned by you when it's been taxed back is it? The only "principle" you seem to have is imagining you live in a country with no taxes, and because you posess bits of paper with promises written on them the government should take you more seriously than starving kids (even though these are well fed middle class ones)
Stop sucking your own dick you narrow minded idiot.
They can tax you what they like, and throw you in jail if you don't pay and all your autistic screeching will get you nowhere.

Who /smackpedalonleg/ here

THICC

is this 23 and me or the other one?

youtube.com/watch?v=wFkCzwW3n3Q
Is Tommy /ourguy/?
Not everyone will accept those because they either don't care enough about the explanation or because their belief in science stays true. There's no point in trying to argue with these people because the conversation will never move forward.
I've found that the best way to argue with people who don't believe is by asking whether they'd like it if God existed.

If I were to pay one of you lads twenty (20) whole pounds, would you be willing to lick Diane Abbotts creamy yeast pocket?

What is worth preserving? You are not actually British or just weak.

i can't imagine a sum of money large enough for that purpose

>35 years ago today, on the 2nd of May 1982, the submarine HMS Conqueror (S48) became the first Nuclear Submarine to fire a weapon in anger, when she torpedoed and sank the Argentinian Light Cruiser, ARA General Belgrano.

GOTCHA

What about fifty, fifty thousand pound?

The EU aren't giving us exactly what we demand?

REEEEE DAMN EUROCRATS FUCKING EUSSR MUH FREEDOM REEEE

U just know that population spike from 2000+ is exclusively Polacks and Romashits.

For 20 whole pounds I will spend an hour showing the right honourable Miss Abbot how to read the brief her team hand to her and how to copy a single figure for a major policy into her notebook

>What is worth preserving?
Got a drawer full of chicken dippers in the freezer, can't be letting them go to waste.

what the fuck does quilliam even do

you cannot destroy energy only transform it into another form of energy. I'm goinig to completely dissapate and float around existence for the rest of time.

no god but also not "nothing happens"

For one lick? I'd do it for £200.

I've never examined it from that angle before, but am intrigued by your approach, as it opens the mind to the possibility of the existence of God.

we are talking 10,000 bobbies at least m8

Start buying guns

twitter.com/Slate/status/859466344512856067
Slate is more real than /PTG/ now
Modern ""society"" created too many weaklings. War is not an option, so collapse that is. Jeremy Corbyn gets my full support in his plans

This reminds me of Orwell's "Burmese days"

fucking good read

Yeah you're right, lets just nuke ourselves to save you the trouble.
Thanks for the advice Boris, you're a real friend.

>go down for one lick
>end up staying for seconds
Yum yum.

Why pay? Comrade Corbyn does it for free

But how will I buy my chicken dippers though.

Start buying capri-suns.

Anyone else /not partaking in democracy/ on the 8th of June?

I just see no point. I'm in a safe Tory seat and UKIP won't be sitting here.

Vote tory anyway? I'm not back in the country until early July, so I can't vote

kek

Anti-islamist-but-still-pro-muslim '''think tank'''. Very CIVIC.

Omegas and bottom ranked betas will most likely die out or fail to reproduce or get killed. Why do you want your peoples to keep degrading into a bunch of vegetables? It's time to shake things up

Would you have voted Tory? I'll use my vote on your behalf if so. It's a vote I won't be using otherwise.

I would pleasure the right honourable member for Hackney North and Stoke Newington for no less than ten thousand (10,000) pounds sterling and only on condition that she doesn't make eye contact. eye contact will be an extra 10,000

>halfway through seizing the means of production and chill and she gives you this look

worthless shite then

Ignoring my arguments yet again because you can't refute them; you accuse me of being narrow-minded, yet your economic beliefs clearly demonstrate ignorance and small-mindedness with absolutely no principle (something that requires at least modicum of critical thinking).

You're only attempt at an argument is "the government can do what they like", well sorry, that is not an argument; by that logic the government should be allowed to let in endless flows of immigrants and give them the same treatment as our citizens, they should be able to overturn democracy, they should be allowed to arrest people at will; it is a fatally flawed logic which would lead to the countries demise.

You are creating a false dichotomy between letting the child starve and taxing the fuck out of me, when in fact the child could be looked after by a privately run orphanage and then adopted by financially able parents, is this not the happy medium? You use appeal to emotion arguments by using an example of a starving child in England, when in fact that is child abuse and the parents should be convicted for not taking adequate care of their child. You made an appeal to authority argument with the whole "middle class well fed" bullshit and ad hominem attack too.

Keep calling me an idiot all you want, but we both know it's in fact you who would more appropriately fit that title. How about you learn to argue and take a long look at your flawed and simplistic logic, if you are even capable of that.